剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What?
什么
We ate dinner early tonight.
我们今晚开饭早
You don't want to say grace as much when you're hungry.
要是饿极了就没空做饭前祷告了
Would you stop being so reasonable?
你能别这么理性吗
We have to do something about Paige.
我们得处理一下佩姬的事
It's gonna have to wait.
那可得等等了
It cannot wait.
等不了了
Meet Anton.
安东来了
Leave your name, a brief message,
留下您的姓名 简短的口信
and a number where I can reach you,
以及让我回拨的电♥话♥
and I'll call you back.
我会回您电♥话♥的
Clark, it's me. You see?
克拉克 是我 看到没
This is why I need to be able to reach you.
这就是为什么我要能找到你
I'm filling out this application,
我在填职位申请表
and there's this line here,
这儿有一条
and they want my marital status and my husband's name.
要填我的婚姻状况和我丈夫的姓名
Now, I love you, Clark,
我很爱你 克拉克
but I'm not going to perjure myself for you.
但我不会为你说谎的
And this has to be in tomorrow,
申请表明天就要交
so, if I don't hear from you,
你要是不回我电♥话♥
I just have no choice.
我就别无选择
I'm putting your name down, Clark.
只能把你的姓名填上了 克拉克
You're my husband, and it's the truth.
你是我的丈夫 这是事实
Call me!
回我电♥话♥
It's late. I got to get home.
很晚了 我得回家了
Thank you. I know.
谢谢你 我知道
Good night.
晚安
Have a good night. Call me.
晚安 给我打电♥话♥
Sleep well.
晚安好梦
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表