剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Maybe it's my way of staying sane,
不忘记自己是谁
not forgetting who I am...
曾经是谁
who I was.
你一年多前就能下来这个安全的地方了
It's been safe for you to come down for over a year now.
你怎么还没下来
Why haven't you?
地堡也沉寂了
The bunker's gone silent, too.
我们试着挖掘
We tried digging them out for a while,
但太多碎石了
but there was too much rubble.
我也还没联♥系♥上他们
I haven't made contact with them, either.
总之 我还抱着希望
Anyway, I still have hope.
告诉雷文瞄准一块绿地
Tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green,
就能找到我了
and you'll find me.
星球的其他地方 在我看来
The rest of the planet, from what I've seen,
大致都很糟糕
basically sucks, so--
没关系
Never mind.
我看见你了
I see you.
我的小夜之血脉
是时候起床了
It's time to wake up.
今天没课
你等了很久
我以为你说飞船很小
麦迪 快去拿我的步♥枪♥
Maddie, go get my rifle now.
给
Here.
我们在这 我们在这
We're here! We're here!
打住 蹲低
Stop. Get down.
我要你到车那边去
I want you to back up the rover.
把它藏好 把枪装好子弹
Get it out of sight and load the guns.
全部吗
All of them?
全部
All of them.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表