剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
天空人不会将地堡据为己有
Skaikru will not take the bunker alone.
我们会共享它
We will share it.
需要出个人去接雷文
Someone still needs to get Raven.
-我自愿去 -我跟你一起去
- I'd like to volunteer. - And I'll join you.
-不行 -妈妈 雷文需要我们帮助
- No. ?- Mom, raven needs our help.
你们在死亡冲击波到来前还有23小时
You have 23 hours until the death wave hits.
这就不容许你们有犯错的机会
That doesn't leave you much room for error.
你们来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
没时间回去了
There's no time to get back.
我们不回去了 我们上去
We're not going back. We're going up.
我们需要你在死亡冲击波
We need you to get us off the ground
袭来之前带我们离开地表
before the death wave hits.
你说呢
What do you say?
去他的死亡冲击波
I say that death wave can kiss my ass.
五年
5 years.
你们真的能在上面活下来吗
Can you really survive up there?
雷文说我们可以
Raven says we can.
一旦安全了 我们就找机会下来
As soon as it's safe, we'll find a way back down.
我们会再见的
We will meet again.
我会在
I'll be waiting...
地下等
under the floor.
你不是从前的那个小女孩了
You're not that little girl anymore.
怎么了 小奥
What is it, O.?
我不知道自己有没有准备好 贝尔
I'm not sure I'm up for this, Bell.
他们认为我很清楚自己在做什么
They look at me like I know what I'm doing
仅仅是因为我打赢了
just because I won a fight.
他们那样看待你
They look at you like that
是因为你救了他们
because you saved them.
但是这长久不了
But it won't last.
-现在你必须领导他们 -要怎么做
- Now you have to lead. - How?
我不是领导
I'm not a leader.
应该是你或者克拉克 或者...
It should be you or Clarke or--
小奥 别说了
O., stop.
我们俩都做不到你做到的事
Neither of us could've done what you did,
那不仅仅是打赢了
And it wasn't just winning a fight.
你还在绝望的时候把希望给了大家
You gave people hope when there was none.
你就是 普罗米修斯
You're--you're Prometheus,
从众神那里偷得火种
stealing fire from the gods
然后把它还给了人类
and giving it back to the human race.
普罗米休斯被铁链绑在岩石上
Prometheus got chained to a rock
好让鹰去吃他的肝脏
so that eagles could eat his liver.
谢谢你毁了我的比喻 小奥
Thanks for ruining my metaphor, O.
我爱你 大哥
I love you, big brother.
我就是非要等到了世界末日才说的出口
Guess it takes the end of the world for me to say it.
-贝尔 -我也爱你
- Bell? - I love you, too.
贝拉米 贝拉米 你能听见我吗
Bellamy? Bellamy, can you hear me?
小奥 小奥 你在吗
O.? Hey, O., are you there?
-贝拉米你能听见我吗 -你在吗小奥
- Bellamy, can you hear me? - Are you there, O.?
-贝拉米 -别 别啊
- Bellamy-- - No, no, no. Come on.
小奥
O.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
她跟他们在一块儿吗
Do they have her?
贝拉米
Bellamy?
无线电断了
The radio's dead,
没法让你跟你妈吗告别了
won't get to say good-bye to your mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
克拉克 贝拉米 快下来
Clarke, Bellamy, get down here.
时间到了
It's time.
我知道你很累 但我们必须把精力
I know you're tired, but we have to focus
集中到被选出的人身上
on the chosen now.
有1200人正在等你的命令
1,200 people are waiting your orders--
什么时候吃饭 什么时候睡觉
When to eat, where to sleep,
怎样生活
how to live.
不安会演变成暴♥乱♥
The unrest will turn to violence.
我见过
I've seen it before.
你需要领导他们
You need to lead them.
我哥哥也是这么说的
That's what my brother said.
因陀罗 我不是司令
Indra, I'm not a commander.
司令的时代已经过去了
The time of the commanders is past.
火种的时代已经过去了
The time of the flame is past.
现在是你的时代
This is your time.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
都在这里了
This is it.
我们是仅存下来的人类
We are all that remains of the human race.
我不会骗你们
I won't lie to you.
接下来的五年会很艰难
The next 5 years won't be easy.
有时候我们可能宁愿自己现在是在外面
There will be days when we wish we were out there right now,
但我向你们保证 如果我们团结一致
but I promise you, if we stand together,
如果我们同属一族 那么...
if we are wonkru, then...
我们将从
灰烬中重生
你听到没
Do you hear that?
波利斯离岛有338公里
It's 210 miles from Polis to the island.
根据我们的最后一架无人机
According to what was our last drone,
冲击波在加速
the wave is accelerating.
如果我们不在它到来前的二十分钟内离地
If we're not off the ground at least 20 minutes before it hits,
火山灰云里的电磁荷就会
The electromagnetic charge in the pyroclastic cloud
关停火箭的航电系统
will shut down the rocket's avionics,
就是说火箭就会飞不起来
meaning it won't fly.
我们有九十分钟的时间
That gives us 90 minutes
来进行六小时的飞行前检查
to run a 6-hour preflight check,
从灯塔取回氧气发生器
retrieve the oxygen generator from the lighthouse,
把两人驾驶舱转变成能装下八人的
turn a cockpit designed for two into one that can carry 8,
以及装上足够量的食物
and load the cargo hold with enough food to keep us
确保我们在藻类长大前不致在太空里挨饿
from starving in space while we wait for the algae to bloom.
我猜你是在说这会很难
I thought you said it was gonna be hard.
这还不是难点
That's not the hard part.
贝卡把火箭设计成了跟波拉利斯对接
Becca designed her rocket to dock with Polaris,
而不是方舟
not the Ark.
也就是说我要驾驶它飞到方舟的机库里去
That means I have to pilot it into the hangar bay on the ring.
那它的难点在哪
What's so hard about that?
这也不是难点
That's not the hard part, either.
那难点在哪 雷文
What is the hard part, Raven?
假设我们能及时升空
Assuming we blast off in time,
火箭上的两人用二氧化碳洗涤器
Co2 scrubbers on a two-person rocket
无法支撑我们八个人
won't support 8 of us.
那我们可以用辅助供氧
So we use supplemental oxygen.
我们的氧气罐只够用一个小时
Our tanks only hold an hour of air.
没错 我们只有一个小时来完成入轨
Correct. We'll have one hour to get into orbit,
降落到机库
land in the hangar bay,
以及给生命保障系统点火
and fire up the life-support system
而它只有一个供灯塔单人间用的
using an oxygen generator built to supply
氧气发生器能派上用场
a lighthouse bachelor pad.
你很不会给人做动员
You suck at talking people into things.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
这里还有人需要被动员的吗
Anyone here still need to be talked into this?
很好 我们现在知道了
Good. Now we know the many ways
很多种可能的死法
we might die today,
你何不告诉我们 要怎么做才能活下来
why don't you tell us what we have to do to live?
《地球百子》
第四季 第十三集
[本季终]
离灯塔还有多远
How much further to the lighthouse?
所以你会说话 我还在想呢
Oh, so you can talk. I wondered.
穿过树林就到了 阳光男孩
It's right through these trees, sunshine.
你到底对我有什么意见
What's your problem with me, anyway?
我对你做过什么吗
What did I ever do to you?
你是指 在我朋友被长矛刺中以后
You mean, besides trying to kill my best friend
你想杀了他之外的事吗
after he got hit with a spear
就因为他吵得你睡不着
Because he was keeping you awake?
好吧 他当时很吵
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表