剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
它正在逼近
Something's coming,
一波又一波的辐射
a wave of radiation
杀死在它路上的所有东西
that will kill everything in its path.
如果我告诉你可能有一个避难所
What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter
能够容纳上千人
built to sustain thousands?
最终选举仪式 每个部落派一位勇士
A final conclave-- one champion per clan,
一个人死 而不是数千人死
one death instead of thousands.
地堡归赢家所有
Then whoever wins gets the bunker.
我是为我们所有人而战
I was fighting for us all.
天空人不会将地堡据为己有
Skaikru will not take the bunker alone.
我们会共享它 我们是一个部落
We'll share it. We are one clan.
他们怎么能这样
Uh! How could they do this?
天空人背叛了我们所有人
Skaikru have betrayed us all.
贝拉米 站住
Bellamy, stop.
辐射越来越严重了
The radiation is getting worse,
外面的人快死了
and people are dying up there.
你得把我毙掉
You're gonna have to make it a kill shot.
只有这样才能阻止我
It's the only way you're gonna stop me.
我们有一百个位置
We have a hundred spots.
其他部落已经选好自己的幸存者
The other clans have all chosen their survivors.
我们也得这么做
We have to do the same.
死亡冲击波24小时内就来了
The death wave comes in 24 hours.
你们有12小时决定
You've got 12 to decide.
走 从你们的床滚开
Go! Get out of your bunks!
到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
快走 到中♥央♥大厅去
Move! To the rotunda.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
伊桑
Ethan!
你见到我儿子没
Have you seen my boy?
别推了 别推了
Stop pushing. Stop pushing.
天空人 快点走
Skaikru, you move!
伊桑 你在哪里
Ethan, where are you?
爸爸
Dad?
放开我 我是部落人
叛徒
跟天空人一起住 跟天空人一起死
艾默莉在哪里
Hey, hey, hey, where's Emori?
我没见到她
I haven't seen her.
-爸爸 -伊桑
- Dad? - Ethan!
伊桑
Ethan!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
没事了
It's ok.
-艾默莉 -约翰
- Emori! - John?
他们有没有伤到你
Hey, did they hurt you?
我听那些战士说了
I heard the warriors talking.
天空人在地堡里只有一百个位置
There's only room for a hundred Arkadians in this bunker.
-走开 -走
- Get off. - Go!
快走
Move!
亚哈
Jaha!
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
人都齐了 把门关上
That's everyone. Close the door.
这些人中的四分之三今晚就会死掉
Three out of four of these people are going to die tonight.
你还认为你的选择是正确的吗
You still think you made the right choice?
《地球百子》
第四季 第十二集
待在那里就行
Just hang in there.
我们今天会派一队人去接你
We're sending a team to get you today.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
是的 我们需要你
Yes. We need you
不仅是因为那些你能修好的东西
not just for the hundreds of things we know you can fix,
更因为更多的我们还没想到的东西
but for the thousands that we haven't even thought of yet.
谢谢你 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
我很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're all right.
你也会没事的
You'll be, too.
我的大脑正在痊愈
My brain is healing.
癫痫症状停止了
The seizures have stopped.
等我到了那里 我们对你用同样的方法
When I get there, we use the same procedure on you.
你会好起来的
You'll be cured.
好起来
Cured?
她在说什么
What's she talking about?
我们等你来了再说这个吧
We can talk about that when you get here.
我们的人吓坏了 马库斯
Our people are scared, Marcus.
我们需要告诉他们点什么
We need to tell them something.
我们刚跟雷文通过话
We just spoke with Raven.
等她到了这里
When she gets here,
我们的骨干人员就都到齐了
we'll have all our essential personnel.
我们还有多少位置
How many spots does that leave us with?
不算骨干人员
Including the essential personnel
和我们为儿童留下的十六个位置
and the places that we're holding for the children under 16,
我们还剩八十个位置
that leaves us with 80.
八十
80.
我真不敢相信我们居然在讨论
I can't believe we're talking about sending
让我们自己的36♥4♥个人去送死
36♥4♥ of our own people to their deaths.
我们算幸运了
We're lucky
他们在地堡里给我们留了位置
they're giving us any space in this bunker at all.
听着 我跟你一样不愿见到这样的局面
Look. I don't like it any more than you do.
那我们就去反抗这样的局面
Then let's fight this.
不行 任何反抗都会给我们招来毁灭
No. Any sort of resistance will cost us all our lives.
我们最好的做法是为剩余的位置
Our best course of action is to hold a lottery
举♥行♥一次抽签
for the remaining spots.
这不管用的 马库斯
It's not going to work, Marcus.
这曾是你的主意
It was your idea.
那是为了抓住生存的机会
That was for the chance to survive.
那这次又有什么区别
And how is this any different?
直到二十分钟前
Until 20 minutes ago,
我们的人还相信他们是安全的
our people believed they were safe.
他们放松了自己的警惕
They let down their guard.
他们挑选了自己的床位
They picked their bunks.
他们打开了自己的行李
They unpacked their bags.
他们想象了自己的未来
They imagined their futures.
你们想从他们手上夺走这些
You try to rip that from them now,
相信我 他们会反抗的
and, believe me, they will fight.
没有人说这会是件容易的事
No one's saying it's gonna be easy,
但我们要让大家听得进道理
but we need to make the people listen to reason.
需要出个人去接雷文
Someone still needs to get Raven.
我自愿去
I'd like to volunteer.
我跟你一起去
And I'll join you.
不用 让别人跟他一起去
No. Someone else can go with him.
妈妈 雷文需要我们的帮助
Mom, look, Raven needs our help.
我知道去岛上的路
I know the way to the island.
这件事需要我来做
I need to do this.
好吧 注意安全
Well, you be safe.
你们回来的时候 会有你们俩的位置的
There'll be a place for both of you when you get back.
-我在气闸舱等你们 -好的
- I'll meet you in the airlock. - Ok.
在这样的辐射水平下
At these radiation levels,
任何一点的暴露都是有害的
any amount of exposure is harmful.
任何情况下都要确保防护服的密封
Keep the suit sealed at all times.
你们在死亡冲击波到来前还有23小时
You have 23 hours until the death wave hits.
天气好的时候 去岛上需要花十小时
On a good day, it takes 10 hours to get to the island
回来需要花十小时
and 10 hours to get back.
这就不容许你们有犯错的机会
That doesn't leave you much room for error.
妈妈 我知道的 我们会小心的
Mom, I know, ok? We'll be careful.
我爱你 克拉克 别忘了这一点
I love you, Clarke. Don't ever forget that.
这不是在永别
This isn't good-bye.
妈 我知道你对这事是怎么看的
Mom, I know what you saw in that vision,
但我现在是夜之血脉了
but I'm a Nightblood now.
我是说 没准它能管用
I mean, right? Maybe it worked.
克拉克 听我说
Clarke, listen to me.
我之前跟你说 好人并不存在
I told you there were no good guys,
但那不是真的
but that's not true.
他们是存在的
There are.
你就是
You are.
即使我不想打开门也是吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表