剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你们三回到驾驶座
You three, back in the cockpit.
把那些固定好
Finish those restraints.
你俩 戴上头盔 你跟我来
You two, helmets on. You're with me. Ah...
电脑 重启发射序列
Computer, ?resume launch sequence.
正在重启发射序列
Resuming launch sequence.
好了各位 行动吧
Ok, everybody. Let's go.
倒计时51分钟 计时中
T-minus 51 minutes and counting.
放下
Set it down.
交给我 去找你的手套
I got this. Go find your glove.
我找不到另一只手套
Gah! I can't find my other glove.
找不到 另一只在哪
I can't find it. Where's the other one?
我找到了 找到了
I got it, I got it, I got it.
-把手给我 -好 这这这
- Give me your hand. - Right. Here, here, here.
数到三 好吗
Look. We're gonna go on 3, ok?
-一 -天啊
- 1... - Yah! God!
好 49分钟
Ok. 49 minutes.
不不不 别用你的手
Hey, no, no, no, no, not with your hands, ok?
我来
I'll do it.
你一个人扛着走这么远太沉了
It's too heavy to carry all the way by yourself.
数到三
On 3.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
谁能想到你也是个梁上君子
Who knew you were a secret badass?
小心脚下
Hey, hey, hey, watch your step.
拿掉能救我们性命的东西
It's probably a bad idea to drop the thing
估计是个馊主意吧
that's gonna save our lives, huh?
好好 注意我 跟我讲讲哈珀
Ok, ok. Focus on me. Tell me about Harper.
你们好像挺认真的
Hey, you guys seem pretty serious.
你跟她说过你爱她了吗
You tell her you love her yet?
我是说或许就选今天告白吧
I mean, now, today might be the day.
我说了
I told her.
你因此发生的改变太不可思议了
Ah, it's crazy how it changes you, isn't it?
蒙蒂
Hey, Monty--
蒙蒂 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 坚持住
Hey, hey, hey, Monty, Monty, Monty, come on.
拜托 兄弟 别这么对我
Oh, come on, man. Please don't do this to me.
蒙蒂 拜托 拜托 醒醒
Monty, come on. Come on. Wake up.
抱歉 蒙蒂 真的抱歉
I'm sorry, Monty. I really am.
离塔只有不到1.6公里
The tower's less than a mile away.
再次强调 你们只需把这个
One more time, all we have to do
插入塔基上的电缆箱里
is plug this into the junction box at the base of the tower.
这个圆盘就叫天眼星
Sat-Star-One is the name of the dish.
-天眼星一号♥ -天眼星一号♥
- Sat-Star-One. - Sat-Star-One.
都准备好了
Everything is set.
这台平板一旦连上
Once the tablet is connected,
圆盘就会跟方舟对齐
the dish will align itself with the ark.
图形会闪绿光
The graphic will flash green,
这就显示已经锁定了
and that's how you know it's locked on.
等显示"发送"时 你就按发送
When it says, "Send," you hit send,
通电的信♥号♥♥就会亮起来
And the power-up signal will turn on the lights,
就这样
and that's it.
有什么问题吗
Are there any questions?
有 你为什么在笑
Yeah. Why are you smiling?
因为没了通讯系统 即便有电
Because without comms, even with the power on,
也没法从火箭里面打开机房♥门
we still can't open the hangar bay door from inside the rocket.
等等 这有什么值得开心的
Wait. How is that a good thing?
她就可以进行太空步行了
She gets to take her space walk.
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy? Hey, murphy!
快
Hey, hey, come on.
墨菲 蒙蒂在哪
Murphy, where's Monty?
他有麻烦了
He's in trouble.
他的手暴露了
He had to expose his hands.
晕过去了
He passed out. Look.
我们要是回去 就能找到他
If we go back now, we can get to him.
你们晚点再佩服我 快走
You can be impressed with me later. We got to go.
让这圆盘对齐只要一个人就行
Aligning the dish is a one-person job.
克拉克可以操作
Clarke can handle it.
哈珀可以帮我弄发电机 走吧
Harper will help me with the generator. Go.
贝拉米
Bellamy--
克拉克 如果这就是你说要理智行事的时候
Clarke, if this is one of those moments where you tell me to use my head--
不 我本来要说 快点
No. I was just gonna say, hurry.
你也是 带路
You, too. Lead the way.
走
Let's go.
蒙蒂的包 什么都在里面
Monty's pack. Everything's inside.
你会花上整整十分钟
It's gonna take you a good 10 minutes
才能从塔那边回到驾驶座
to get back from the tower and down to the cockpit.
你得在在十分钟内离开塔
You have to leave that tower with 10 minutes
不然你就被落下了
on the clock or you'll be left behind.
十分钟 我可以的
10 minutes. I got this.
最后有什么建议吗
Any last advice?
有 跑快点
Yeah. Run fast.
艾默莉 艾寇 搭把手
Uh! Emori! Echo! Little help here?
别弄掉了 你和艾默莉去装发电机
Don't drop it. You and Emori load the generator.
我和艾寇会带上我的防护服
Echo and I will take my suit.
等这个固定好了 我就去找蒙蒂
As soon as this is tied down, I'm going after Monty.
去你个大头鬼
Like hell you are.
怎么了 他们在哪
What's wrong? Where are they?
他们没事 大家都有任务
They'll be fine. Everyone has a job to do.
艾寇 你到底在哪
Echo, where the hell are you?
大声呼救
Oh, for crying out loud.
快 我们时间不多
Hurry. We don't have a lot of time.
艾寇
Echo!
他在那
There he is.
我来了
I got you.
我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
被拥抱的肯定是他啊
Of course he gets the hug.
-你选了机器 -对啊
- You chose the machine? - Yeah. I did.
送去实验室了 也就是我们要...
It's back at the lab, which is where we need--
我可能不会再讨厌你了
I may not hate you anymore.
以后再说 走吧
Give it time. Come on.
快 快走
Hurry up. Let's go.
天眼星一号♥ 好
Sat-Star-One. Ok.
天眼星一号♥
Sat-Star-One.
好
Good.
-圆盘没对齐 圆盘没对齐 -不 哪里弄错了
- Dish not aligned. Dish not aligned. - No. Wha...what did I do wrong?
圆盘没对齐
Dish not aligned.
雷文 请告诉我你能听见
Raven, please say that you can hear me.
出问题了
Something went wrong.
你说的我都照做了 但还是...
I did everything you said, but it wouldn't--
好
Uh, ok.
现场安全规则
紧急情况下 通讯设备只能使用人工操作
"人工操作" 你肯定在逗我玩
"Manual operation"? You've got to be kidding me.
雷文 贝拉米
Raven, Bellamy...
如果你们能听到 别等了
If you can hear me, don't wait.
我的战斗结束了
快把他扶到楼下 快走
Let's get him downstairs. Go. Go.
雷文 帮个忙
Raven, a little help.
谢天谢地 蒙蒂
Thank god. Monty!
你的手怎么了 让我看看
How are your hands? Let me see.
不 先别管了 没时间了
No. Leave them on. There's no time.
我们到了方舟再处理
We'll deal with it on the Ark.
现在倒计时五分钟
It's t-minus 5 minutes and counting.
克拉克还没回来吗
Clarke's not back yet?
现在她应该在路上了
By now she should be on her way.
各位 注满你们的氧气筒 然后装载
Everybody, refill your O2 tanks and load up.
记住 一个能用一小时
Remember, we'll have an hour each.
我让你们打开才打开
Don't turn them on till I tell you,
然后慢慢呼吸
and after that, breathe easy.
艾寇跑哪去了
Where the hell's Echo?
很好 我去找她
Great. I'll find her.
你让大家系好安全带
You get everybody strapped in.
艾寇
Echo?
为了荣耀
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表