剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
built to keep the Level 12 bunker from being overrun.
你怎么会知道这些的
How could you possibly know that?
因为如果是我就会这么做
Because that's what I would do.
所以你认为因陀罗的女儿
And you think Indra's daughter
知道真的地堡在哪里
knows where the real bunker is?
我认为"我们将从灰烬中重生"
I think there's a reason
这句话成为
"From the ashes we will rise"
地表人的祈祷文是有原因的
became a grounder prayer.
同样我也认为一个公♥司♥的标志
Just like I think there was a reason
会变成他们的神圣符号♥也有原因
that a corporate logo became their sacred symbol.
那个无穷符号♥
The infinity sign.
没错
Yes.
我可以联♥系♥因陀罗
I can reach out to Indra.
她可能知道盖娅在哪
She might know where Gaia is.
我会召集一队人
I'll assemble a team.
塞隆尼斯 等等
Thelonious, wait.
波利斯是交战区
Polis is a war zone.
那里的人可不欢迎我们
We won't be welcome there.
所以我们要轻装上阵
So we travel light.
为此我们需要谋士 而非战士
For this, we'll need thinkers, not fighters.
怎么了
What's going on?
凯恩和亚哈有项任务需要工程师去
Kane and Jaha need an engineer for a mission.
凯恩和亚哈
Kane and Jaha!
看来某人的地位高升了
Well, looks like someone's moving up in the world.
只可惜十天之后
It's just too bad in 10 days,
就没有可以高升的地方了
there won't be a world to move up in.
你这是喝了多少酒
How much have you had to drink?
不多也不少
Just the right amount.
哈珀
Harper.
我明白
I get it.
职责所在
Duty calls.
我们会找到出路的
We will find a way out of this.
我必须要走了
I have to go.
去吧
So go.
你如果能回来 我会在这等你
I'll be here if you get back.
时候 我是说你回来的时候
When. I mean when.
天气怎么样 雷耶斯
How's the weather, Reyes?
还在预报死亡会降临吗
Forecast still calling for death?
他祖先的石头
The stones of his ancestors.
艾比 看看这个
Abby, take a look at this.
难怪
Of course.
那是什么
What is it?
聚乙二醇磺酸钠
?Sodium polyethanol sulfonate.
是用来防止凝血的一种添加剂
It's an additive used to prevent clotting.
看上去是辐射破坏了它
Looks like the radiation broke it down
并且引发了连锁反应
and caused a chain reaction.
如果我们去掉它会怎样
What happens if we remove it?
我们可以救下每个人
We could save everyone.
你们可以
You could?
你是说这方法还有可能成功
So you're saying this can still work.
但不测试不行
Not without testing.
上一个人才刚惨叫而死
The last guy just died, screaming in agony.
你们就又想再试一次
And you want to try it again?
那拜托给我们个更好的办法 雷文
Give us a better idea, Raven. Please.
所以我们就这么出去
So what, we just go out there,
再抓个人来吗
hunt for someone else?
这样的暴风雨没人会出去
No one's going anywhere in this storm.
那我们就等暴风雨停
Then we wait for it to pass.
等雨停了 估计就没有可以抓的人了
When it does, there may not be anyone left to hunt for.
再抓个人来杀掉
Hunting for someone else to kill.
你们这些人是怎么回事
What's the matter with you people?
连贝里斯都懂得缅怀死者
Even Baylis honored the dead.
他死前还戴着岩脊人祖先的石头
He wore the stones of his Rockline ancestors.
那谁又来缅怀他呢
Who will honor him?
等等 贝里斯是沙漠部落的
Wait. Baylis was Sangedakru.
他是 但他也是个贼
He was. He was also a thief.
说不定石头是偷来的
He probably stole those stones.
一个没有沙漠部落印记的贼
A thief who didn't bear the mark of Sangedakru.
那不是贝里斯吧
That wasn't Baylis, was it?
拜托 克拉克 太扯了 当然是...
Come on, Clarke. That's crazy. Of course--
我们杀的是谁
Who did we just kill?
-艾默莉 -艾默莉 不要
- Hey, Emori. - Emori, no!
-艾默莉 -冷静
- Emori. - Go easy.
约翰 拿掉机器
John, take out the machine!
别做傻事 墨菲
Don't do anything stupid, Murphy.
看来我们找到下一个了
Looks like we know who's next.
我知道情况不好 大家都得死
I know it's bad and everything is dying and all,
但是我还是要说 我不怀念蚊子
but I'm just gonna say it-- I don't miss mosquitoes.
一点也不
Don't miss them.
你把这些都当玩笑吗
This is all a big joke to you, isn't it?
你终于懂了
Now you're getting it.
这本来就是啊
That's exactly what it is.
一个宇宙大玩笑
One big cosmic joke.
要不是你脑子进水了
You'd realize that, too, if you pulled
你也会知道的啊
the stick out of your ass.
够了 够了
That's enough. That is enough.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
你要帮我啊
Oh, you're trying to help me.
真好笑
That's funny.
不早了 我们赶快回去
It's late. We're leaving. Now.
该死 睁眼看看
Damn it. Open your eyes!
从我们来到这个可怕
The clock is ticking, and it has been
又美丽的星球上以来
since we landed on this terrible...
时间就不多了
beautiful planet.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是我们都像风中残烛 时日无多
It means we are living on borrowed time, all of us.
既然你知道
So if you know that,
那为什么要白白浪费
why are you throwing it away?
我没有 你才是
I'm not. You are.
你把自己整得那么惨
What is the point in beating yourself up
做那些破烂事 意义何在
over all of the--the crappy things you've done?
都是你干的
You did them!
不要说你有理由
And--and don't say you had reasons,
因为到头来
because at the end of the day,
面对世界末日
at the end of the world,
没有人在乎你的那些理由
nobody gives a damn about your reasons,
那都是你自己的理由
because they are your reasons.
无论你如何自我惩罚
No matter how much you punish yourself,
那都改变不了什么
it's not gonna change anything.
都挽回不了任何生命
It's not gonna bring anyone back.
在我看来
The way I see it is
最后的日子里我们可以在各种理由中消沉
we can spend our last days wallowing in our reasons
也可以
or we can do--
想做什么就做什么
we can do whatever the hell we want!
这次我是认真的
Really mean it this time.
魔豆
Magic beans.
还记得吗
Remember those?
致幻的坚果
Hallucinogenic nuts.
这就是你拉我过来的原因吗
That's why you dragged me out here?
如果你觉得我还会吃这些
If you think I'm taking those again,
你就真疯了
you really are crazy.
随便你
Whatever the hell you want.
你们要把我们关起来吗
Now you're gonna lock us up?
她只是想保护自己
What, she was just trying to save her own life.
我们没有要动你们那个烂机器
Well, we're not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right?
求你了 克拉克
Please, Clarke!
雷文 你不能这样对我们 拜托
Can't do this to us, Raven, please.
你不能让他们这样对我们
You can't let them do this to us.
你不会真的想
Please tell me you're not actually considering
把艾默莉放进那个机器吧
putting Emori in that chamber.
妈妈 我真的不知道怎么办
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表