剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
露娜 你是你们中的最后一个
Luna, you're the last of your kind,
最后的夜之血脉
the last Nightblood.
你愿意接受成为下一任司令吗
Will you take it and become the next commander?
不
No.
我们接纳不再想战斗的人们
We take people in who are done fighting,
不再想杀戮的人们
done killing.
天空人使我谋杀了所有家人
Skaikru made me murder my entire family.
我成了孤儿
I have no one left.
我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss,
可是这芯片技术
but the chip, the technology,
曾影响我们所有人
it affected all of us.
我 阿兹哥达的罗恩国王
I, King Roan of Azgeda,
将接任司令之位 保卫火种
am caretaker of the throne, and keeper of the flame.
你这是亵渎神明
而火种也不会永远牵制住部落人
The flame won't keep the clans at bay forever.
如果他们联合起来反抗我们
If they unite against us--
他们就会冲着天空人而来
They come for skaikru.
而辐射则会冲着我们所有人而来
And the radiation comes for us all.
我们要着重研究如何挺过辐射
We have to focus on riding out the radiation,
找到一个安全的地方
finding someplace safe.
就是它
That's it.
我们就站在我们的可行方案上
We're standing in our viable solution.
如果没有水轮发电机
How many of us will the ship sustain
飞船能容纳多少人
without a hydro-generator?
不超过一百
No more than a hundred.
每天只给像我们一样勤奋工作的人两顿饭
Two meals a day for people working as hard as ours,
我们要被讨厌了
we won't make any friends.
我们的人唯一能理解的便是限♥量♥分配
Well, if there's one thing our people understand, it's rationing.
而且舱门一旦关闭
Besides, once we close those doors,
后面的五年一天都只能吃一顿
it'll be one meal a day for the next 5 years.
试试两天吃一顿
Try one meal every other day.
打猎分队每次的收获越来越少
Hunting parties are coming back with less and less.
多亏了你的朋友奈拉
Thanks to your friend Niylah,
我们的肉储备量创造了新高
we're preserving more meat than ever,
但还是不够
but it's still not enough.
水源没有保障就不能像
Without a way to make water, growing our own protein
在方舟上那样培养蛋白质
like we did on the Ark is not an option.
记住饿肚子的滋味
Remember that when we're starving.
我不会饿肚子
I won't be starving
因为我不会进去
because I won't be inside.
不 你会的
Yes, you will.
意思是你把名单列好了
Does that mean you made the list?
没有 那饮用水怎么办
No. What about drinking water?
克拉克 别转换话题
Clarke, don't change the subject.
我们得知道辐射到来时
We need to know who's gonna be on the inside
谁会躲进来
of these doors when the radiation comes.
现在不必知道
We don't need to know now.
前门需要医疗救助
We need some medical help at the front gate.
似乎有人病倒在那了
Looks like we got some sick people there.
别再靠近
Do not come any closer.
求你们了 他们需要天空人的药
Please. They need skaikru medicine.
让一让 退后
Move. Stand back.
尼克
Nyko.
万一是地表人像对墨菲那样
What if it's a grounder attack
发起攻击呢
like they did with Murphy?
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
瘟疫
The sickness.
一路上死了四十多人
We lost more than 40 on the way.
露娜
Luna?
拜托别因为之前的纠葛拒绝我们
Please don't turn us away because of what I did to you.
让一让 麻烦让我过去
Out of my way. Please let me through.
妈妈 什么情况
Mom, what is this?
发烧 病变 呕吐
Fever, lesions, vomiting.
-是急辐病 -什么是急辐病
- It's ARS. - What's ARS?
急性辐射病
Acute Radiation Sickness.
症状什么时候开始出现的
When did the symptoms start?
不确定
Not sure.
就在鱼开始死亡之前
Right before the fish started dying.
鱼开始死了
The fish are dying?
海平面上到处都漂浮着鱼
Floating on the sea to the horizon in every direction.
不会传染 送他们去医疗站
It's not contagious. Let's get them to medbay.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我扶你 好了 走吧
I got you. Ok. All right. There you go.
已经来了
It's already here.
《地球百子》
第四季 第三集
你来这不安全 你想干什么
It's not safe for you here. What do you want?
我要你像解决拉菲尔大使那样
I need you to handle something for me
替我解决一件事
the way you handled ambassador Rafel.
我们该单独谈谈
We should speak alone.
如果你不能相信因陀罗
If you can't trust Indra,
就不必相信我
you can't trust me.
火种被偷了
The flame's been stolen.
怎么会 什么时候
How? When?
刚刚被人趁我训练时从我的住处偷走了
Just now from my quarters while I was training.
你怎么这么大意
How can you be so careless?
我们得封锁城市 挨个搜查
We need to lock down this city and search everyone.
不行
We can't.
如果他弄丢火种的事传了出去
If word gets out that he's lost the flame,
其他的部落将会质疑他的权威
the other clans will question his rule,
尤其是部落人
Trikru loudest of all.
那我则不得不动用军队来回答他们的质疑
Then I'll be forced to answer their questions with my army.
那我们就找到它
Or we can just find it.
我从哪开始
Where do I start?
这个小偷进出塔都没有被发现
Whoever did this got in and out of the tower without being seen.
为了冒这个险 她得在乎火种
In order to risk that, she'd have to care more
胜过在乎她的生命
about the flame than her own life.
-"她" -新的火种守护者
- "She"? ?- The new flamekeeper.
或许是你后院起火
Perhaps you should look closer to home.
你并不深受爱戴
You're not exactly beloved.
我的人♥民♥需要一位冰之国的国王
My people want an ice nation king.
大使们则不然
The ambassadors don't.
大使们都是懦夫 知道我能取他们的性命
The ambassadors are cowards and know I'd have their heads,
火种守护者则是它的狂热信徒
The keepers of the flame--fanatics.
我本想自己查 但我的守卫
I'd do it myself, but my guards
不会让我离开他们的视线
won't let me out of their sight.
我来解决
I'll handle it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你培养了一名杀手
You created a killer.
在坊间人们都称她为天戮者
In the street, they're calling her skairipa,
从天上来的死神
death from above.
-我很骄傲 -你应该骄傲
- I'm so proud. - You should be.
杀一儆百 是个好策略
One kill to prevent thousands, that's good politics.
你说这里会有食物
You said there'd be food here.
应该有的
There should be.
这些森林过去总是给我馈赠
These woods have always been good to me.
如今连虫子都没有
Now there's not even bugs.
幸好我还没有饿到
Well, fortunately, I'm not hungry enough
为这种事心烦意乱
for that to be upsetting yet.
其实我有点想念波利斯了
I actually kind of miss Polis.
他们那儿有一种饮品
They had this drink there--
用羊奶制成 香甜可口
Sweet, made out of sheep's milk.
安塔丽给你的吗
Ontari gave this to you?
是的
Yeah.
我告诉过你不是一切都那么糟
I told you, it wasn't all bad.
你告诉我你是在努力活下来
You told me you were trying to survive.
确实是这样
I was.
还有什么也不算糟 约翰 性♥爱♥吗
What else wasn't bad, John, sex?
艾默莉 我不想谈这个
Emori, I don't want to talk about this.
行 那就不谈
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表