剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
No. We have to make a choice.
由谁去做测试
Who do we test?
艾默莉
Emori, hey.
我正要去房♥子那边
I'm heading up to the house.
你们要不要我从那边带点什么
Does anyone want anything while I'm up there?
不用了 我们挺好的 谢谢你艾默莉
No, we're fine. Thanks, Emori.
等等 亲爱的 你该跟她一起去
Hold on. Honey, you should go with her.
不要 我刚到这里
No. I just got here.
我想留在这里帮你
I want to be here with you and help.
现在这里没有你能帮上忙的
There is nothing for you to help me with right now.
距离样本准备好测试还有五个小时
It'll be 5 hours before the samples are even ready to be tested.
去吧 去洗个澡
Ok. Go, take a shower,
然后等你过来 我们再一起想办法
and we'll figure this out when you get back.
去吧
Go.
好
Ok.
我去降下无人机
I'll lower the drones.
深呼吸 路易斯
Just breathe, Louis.
我要带他去医疗室
I need to get him to med bay.
医疗室满了
Med bay's full.
即使接受治疗 他也挺不过去
Even with treatment, he wouldn't survive this.
我知道这很难 但我们要按优先顺序来
Look, I know it's difficult, but we need to prioritize.
他活不成都要怪我
I'm the reason he's not gonna survive this.
他当时抓了我 但我没帮他
He reached for me, and I didn't help him.
那现在去帮
So help him now.
让他尽可能舒服点
Make him as comfortable as possible.
人都齐了吗
Everyone else accounted for?
亚哈和蒙蒂从五区汇报
Jaha and Monty reported in from Sector 5.
他们那里的两百人都安全
All 200 of their people are safe.
其他区还在统计
The other sectors are still counting.
我们倒下了两个
We're down two.
撑不了多久
Not for long.
贝拉米 那场大火让防护服受损
Bellamy, the fire damage to that suit
可能会有你看不见的裂缝
could cause tears you can't see,
没这么密封了
much less seal.
找不到更好的了
It's the best we got.
有马克·科尔顿在
That's Mark Colton out there.
我了解他 他很有办法
I know him. He's resourceful.
现在他们在外搭棚下
Right now they're under an overhang,
躲雨
out of the rain.
他的儿子彼得以前是百子
His son Peter was one of The 100.
我必须去
I'm doing this.
贝拉米 贝拉米 回来
Bellamy! Bellamy, turn around!
贝拉米 到底怎么回事
Bellamy, what the hell happened?
贝拉米
Bellamy.
贝拉米 回话
Bellamy, come in.
你说得对 防护服没用了
You were right. The suit's useless.
你得回来 把车开到气闸舱
You gotta come back in. Bring the rover to the airlock.
贝拉米 我是马克
Bellamy, it's Mark.
你在吗
Are you there?
我在
Right here.
你出发了吗
Are you on the move yet?
彼得好像快不行了
Peter doesn't look so good.
他经历过更糟糕的
He's been through worse,
我们这次也会挺过去的
we'll get through this, too.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
收到 贝拉米 谢谢
Copy that, Bellamy. Thanks.
贝拉米 调去私人频道
Bellamy, go to the private channel.
不要再教训我了
No more lectures.
我找不到我妹妹 但我知道他们在哪里
I can't find my sister, but I do know where they are.
贝拉米 慢着 听我说
Bellamy, stop. Listen to me.
别做不必要的冒险 安全回来
No unnecessary risks. You come home safe.
我能搞定
I got this.
雷文说很快就会下黑雨了
Raven says the black rain will be here soon.
雷文是对的
Raven's right.
我以前很喜欢雨 现在它让我害怕
I used to love the rain. Now it terrifies me.
我以为你什么也不怕
I would have thought nothing terrified you.
我说错话了吗
Did I say something wrong?
不 我只是讨厌这座岛罢了
No. I just hate this island, that's all.
墨菲说你以前在这里工作
Murphy said you used to work here.
对吗
Is that right?
差不多吧
Something like that.
给阿莉搜寻技术品
Scavenging tech for ALIE?
抱歉 我问得太多了
I'm sorry. Too many questions.
不用管我 我只是难过
Ignore me. I'm just upset
我们这里的任务失败了
that our mission here has failed.
希望你妈妈会想出其他办法
Hopefully your mother will come up with another way.
你跟她很像
You're just like her.
愿意做出任何牺牲来拯救大家
Willing to do anything to save your people.
幸好天空人有你
Skaikru's lucky to have you.
我们这么做不只是为了天空人
We're not just doing this for Skaikru.
我们在树林了 准备进去
We're at the treeline. Coming in.
收到 无人机不在上空了
Copy that. Drones down.
你们可以前进了
You're good to go.
安保系统
你会做饭
You can cook?
还会阅读
You can read.
是的 我知道你在想什么 克拉克
Yeah, I know what you're thinking, Clarke.
为什么好男人都名草有主了 对吧
Why are all the good ones taken, right?
这种好男人很稀有
A good randzi is rare.
任何部落都会喜欢约翰
John would be celebrated by any clan.
是的 他很有魅力
Yeah, he's a real catch.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
我来告诉你怎么走
Yeah, let me show you where to go.
上楼
Upstairs.
沿着门厅走
Down the hall.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我们离开这里 -什么
- We're getting out of here. - What?
现在吗 为什么
Now? Why?
我会在去地堡的路上告诉你
I'll explain on the way to the bunker.
我已经告诉你地堡不是解决方法
I already told you the bunker's not an answer.
怎么回事 怎么了
What's going on? What,
你在树林里看见什么了吗
did you see something out in the woods?
拾荒者回来了吗
Are the scavengers back?
拾荒者也不会对我做出
Even scavengers wouldn't do to me
你的人要做出的事
what your people are about to.
艾默莉 慢着 你到底在说什么
E-e-emori, stop. What the hell are you talking about?
他们要牺牲一个人测试夜之血脉
They're gonna sacrifice someone to test nightblood.
你认为会是谁呢
Who do you think that's gonna be, huh?
克拉克还是雷文
Clarke? Raven?
我是个外人 约翰 变异人
I'm the outsider, John, the Freikdrana.
慢着 慢着
Hey, hey, hey, slow down, slow down.
艾默莉 看着我
Emori, look at me.
看着我 深呼吸
Look at me. Breathe.
把一切告诉我
Tell me everything.
洗澡
墨菲
Murphy?
墨菲 是你吗
Murphy, is that you?
别紧张
Take it easy.
我们谈谈吧
Look, we need to talk.
安静 有人来了
Quiet. There's someone here.
约翰
John!
约翰 约翰 约翰
John! John! John!
放开她
Get the hell off of her!
你没事吧
Are you ok?
能站起来吗
Can you stand?
慢着
Wait!
我来处置
He's mine.
-艾默莉 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Emori. - You son of a bitch!
-别管他 别管他 -放开我
- Leave him, leave him. - Get off of me.
如果我们现在不杀他 他就会杀了我们
If we don't kill him now, he will kill us.
你认识他吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表