剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
服务器房♥
The server room.
这边
This way.
我扶你
I got you.
贝拉你 你还好吗
Bellamy, are you ok?
今天没人死
No one died today.
我们错过了什么吗
So what did we miss?
没有 陛下
Nothing, sire.
为我的弟弟
为我的父亲
为我的母亲
伊利安 不
Ilian, no.
我就当是我们不开战了
So I take it we're not at war?
今天不
Not today.
不管你在这做什么 你的家人都回不来了
Whatever you do here, it won't bring your family back.
没人该死 你该出去
No one needs to die. You should leave.
求求你 引擎室就在我们脚下
Please. The engine room is right below us.
如果它烧起来 你会把整艘飞船毁掉
If it blows, you'll destroy the whole ship.
我就想这样
That's the idea.
那飞船呢
And the ship?
我以前在飞船上是一名犯人
I was a prisoner on this ship.
我恨这个地方 但现在我们需要它
I hate this place, but now we need it.
如果造不出夜之血脉 我们就共享方舟
If we can't crack nightblood, we'll share Arkadia,
想办法共同生存
find a way for us to survive together.
伊利安 求求你不要这么做
Ilian, please don't do this.
你去过光之城吗
Were you in the City of Light?
没有
No.
那你就不会明白
Then you'll never understand.
不 伊利安
N--no, Ilian.
是方舟领地
It came from Arkadia.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
确保你不死
Making sure you don't die.
快来
Come on.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is!
弗雷迪
Freddie!
我不知道 他在哪
I don't know. Where is he?
我得找到我妹妹
I have to find my sister.
她在医疗站
She was in medbay.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
-那里 那里 -小奥 小奥
- There. There. - O. O.
小奥 小奥
O. O!
快 我们走 走
Come on. Let's go. Go.
我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
我带你离开这里 我来了 我来了
Let's get you out of here. I got you. I got you. Ok.
小奥
O.
好
All right.
你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, are you ok?
我没事
I'm ok.
-帮奥克塔维亚 -好
- Help Octavia. - Ok.
蒙蒂 你照顾奈拉
Monty, take Niylah.
我来了
I got you.
好了没事了
Hey, hey, hey, it's ok.
是伊利安 我想阻止他的
It was Ilian. I tried to stop him.
克拉克
Clarke--
捂住脸
Cover your face.
克拉克
Clarke?
克拉克
Clarke.
你怎么来这里的
How'd you get here?
你来怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
宝贝
Honey--
你没时间了 妈妈
You're running out of time, mom.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表