剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
But that's good, right?
总还是有问题的
There's always a catch.
核电站的设定是可以自我维持一百年
The plants were built to be self-sustaining for a hundred years.
所以保质期已经过了
So the warrantee just ran out.
盖革计数器 用于测量放射性的仪器
这是我们的数值
This is us.
对
Yes.
从我们着陆开始它就是黄色的
It's been yellow since we've landed.
黄色 我们可以承受
Yellow we can handle--
生于太空的我们有这个承受力
Our bodies adapted in space--
可这数值本该降低 它却在上升
But it's rising when it should be falling,
等它到了红色的时候
and when it hits red--
我们就死了
We're dead.
还有多久
Uh, how long?
以当前的增长速率
At the current rate of increase,
六个月
6 months,
然而在那之前 情况就会变得很糟
but it'll be bad way before that.
我们能阻止它吗
Can we stop it?
不行
No.
天哪
Oh...Oh, man.
我准备去欣赏个日出
I'm gonna watch the sunrise.
瓦黑达和她的同伙都被关起来了
Wanheda and her friends are locked up.
剩下的天空人看来是逃走了
The rest of skaikru appears to have fled,
但我们已准备出兵讨♥伐♥ 只等您一声令下
but we're ready to ride them down on your command.
还不用
Not yet.
原谅我要说的话
Forgive me for saying so,
但我们不能承受人♥民♥认为您变弱了
but we can't afford for our people to think you're weak.
再说我变弱的话试试
Call me weak again.
我毫无冒犯之意
I meant no offense.
不 你有
Yeah, you did.
有话就说
Say your piece.
你有三年多没回来了
You haven't been home in more than 3 years.
你说得就像是我自己选的一样
You act as if that was my choice.
当然不是
Of course it wasn't.
您是谈判筹码
You were a bargaining chip.
把您送走 您的母后也差点崩溃
It almost broke your mother to send you away.
在独斗中杀了莱克萨
Killing Lexa in soulou gonplei
本该是您胜利回归的好时机
was to be your triumphant return,
可您却输了
but you lost.
我们的将军不尊重你
Our war chiefs don't respect you.
那我就换人
Then I'll get new war chiefs.
军队忠于他们 而不是你
The army is loyal to them, not you.
而你又忠于谁
And who are you loyal to...
间谍
Spy?
我忠于我的部落 忠于我的国王
I'm loyal to my clan, to my King.
让我为您效力
Let me serve you.
我能够帮您完成您母后未能做到的
I can help you do what your mother never could,
安塔丽也未能做到的事
what Ontari never could.
-主宰一切 -对
- Rule everything. - Yes.
部落人很弱 日渐衰微
Trikru is weak and ready to fall,
天空人现在是最遭人憎恶的时候
and skaikru is more hated than ever.
下令吧 把他们全部除掉
Give the order to take them both out,
我们的将军也将追随于你
and our war chiefs will follow you.
您决定了 就把瓦黑达的脑袋割下给他们看
Show them Wanheda's head while you do it,
他们将膜拜您
and they will worship you.
将荣耀给予您祖父的王冠
Bring honor to your grandfather's crown.
我明白那个表情
I know that look.
我爱她 妈妈
I loved her, mom.
我明白
I know.
瓦黑达 站起来
Wanheda, on your feet.
国王在哪里
Where's the King?
我要见罗恩
Hey, I need to see Roan.
不
No!
等等 不 不 等等 艾寇
Wait! No! No! Wait! Echo!
艾寇 等等 艾寇 听我说
Echo! Wait! Echo, listen to me.
艾寇 你要带她去哪儿
Where are you taking her. Echo! Uh!
依您的要求 瓦黑达来了
要我召集将军吗
不用
No.
-陛下 -出去
- Sire - Get out.
你总是有事 不是吗
It's always something with you, isn't it?
罗恩 我们需要你的帮助
Roan, we need your help.
好吧 那应该很不错
Well, this should be good.
它正在逼近
Something's coming,
不同于我们之前所见的任何东西
something unlike anything we've seen before.
什么在逼近
What's coming?
你知道终结世界的火焰
You know the fire that ended the world.
莱克萨称为荣耀之火
Lexa called it praimfaya.
它就是 一波又一波的辐射
It'll be like that, a wave of radiation
杀死所有在它路上的东西
that'll kill everything in its path.
我们的祖先能逃脱它
Our ancestors survived praimfaya,
我们也可以
and so will we.
不 不行 这次不行 没有我们就不行
No, you won't, not this time, not without us.
听着
Look.
我不知道我们能否阻止这一切
I don't know if we can stop it,
但如果不能 六个月后所有人都会死
but if we can't, all of us will be dead in 6 months.
科学是唯一的希望
Science is our only hope.
求求你 尊重莱克萨的联盟
Please, honor lexa's coalition.
承认天空人是第十三个部落 让我们回去
Recognize skaikru as the 13th clan so we can go home
让我们能想到办法让大家都活下去 所有人
and come up with a way for us to survive, all of us.
你听
Listen to that.
我让你活下来 我就活不过六天 不是六个月
I let you live, I'll be dead in 6 days, not 6 months.
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry. Can't.
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须血偿
Jus drein jus daun!
血债必须...
Jus drein...
我把这个给你
I'll give you this.
不是说丢了吗
We were told it was lost.
不如你给我一个理由
You give me one good reason
为什么不直接杀了你抢走
why I shouldn't just take that and cut your head off.
我已经给你理由了
I just gave you one,
你知道如果我说谎
and you know I wouldn't be offering this
我是绝对不会把这交给你
unless what I was saying were true.
拿着
Take it.
大家会遵从你 这不就是你想要的吗
The clans will follow you. That's what you want.
我要一切以我的人♥民♥的利益为优先
I want what's best for my people,
和你一样
same as you.
那你就帮我救他们
Then help me save them.
罗恩 听我说
Roan, listen to me.
你不是想要冰之国的司令吗
You wanted an Ice Nation Commander.
有了这个 无论谁继位都在你的掌控下
With this, you control who ascends.
除非你允许 不会有司令
There will never be a commander to rule
能统治阿兹哥达
over Azgeda unless you allow it.
我知道你们是为了处决而来
I know you've all come here for an execution,
但今天在这里不会有人死
but no one else will die here today.
光之城已经陷落
The City of Light has fallen...
司令已逝 没有人能统领我们
And there is no commander left to rule us.
需要另一位夜之血脉来继承
Until another nightblood ascends,
我 阿兹哥达的罗恩国王
I--King Roan of Azgeda,
奈娅的长子
eldest son of Nia,
西奥的孙子
Grandson of Theo--
将接任司令之位
am caretaker of the throne
保卫火种
and keeper of the flame.
你是国王 不是祭司
你这是亵渎神明
不是亵渎神明
这是秩序
阿兹哥达会尊重并维护上一位司令
Until another ascends, Azgeda honors and will defend
部落人莱克萨的联盟主张
the coalition of the last true commander--
承认第13个部落 直至有人继位
Lexa kom trikru, including the 13th clan.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表