剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
放下武器
Weapons down.
我是天空人的总理
I'm the Skaikru Chancellor.
我们以盟友的身份请求放我们安全到达寺庙
As your ally, we seek safe passage to the temple.
放他们通行
他们答应放行了
They were letting us pass!
如果地堡在那
If there's a bunker there,
就绝不能让阿兹哥达看到里面
Azgeda will never see the inside.
走吧 马库斯
Come on, Marcus.
我们不是交战方
It's not our war.
罗恩会以为是我们干的
Roan will think that we did this.
动作快 艾寇会派援兵的
Be quick. Echo will send reinforcements.
在哪
Where is it?
在祭坛下面
It's beneath the altar.
在这 我就知道
It's here. I knew it.
来帮忙
Help me.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是"救赎就在其中"
It means "Salvation lies within."
根据我们所学 这指的是
We were taught it referred
把她带到我们身边的船
to the ship that brought her to us.
要怎么打开
How do we open it?
就像其他锁一样 格林先生
Like every other lock, Mr. Green.
用钥匙
With a key.
不
No.
你能不能打开
Can you open it or not?
必须打开
We have to.
再给我们些时间
We need more time.
你能把你的军队调来寺庙吗
Can you reposition your army at the temple?
那样的话塔就会失守
If I do that, we lose the tower.
塔救不了你
The tower won't save you.
如果下面只有第一任司令的骨灰
Neither will the ashes of the first commander,
那样也救不了我
if that's all that's down there.
母亲 求你了
Mother, please.
我会把守卫调到寺庙大门
I'll move my guard detail to the temple door.
给你们争取些时间
Buy you some time.
但你得把枪给我
But I'll need your guns.
把枪给她吧 马库斯
Just give her the damn guns, Marcus.
我担心血债血偿
I fear that jus drein, jus daun
会要了我们的命
will be the end of us all.
盖娅
Gaia...
你似乎应该继续祈祷
It would seem you should keep praying.
我们还没到就开始了
Got it started without us.
开始什么
Got what started?
玩乐
Fun.
来吧
Come on.
大家都会死 贝拉米
Everyone's gonna die, Bellamy.
我们可以学他们出去
We can go out like them...
或是学我们
or like us.
结局都是一样的
The ending's the same,
但谁说路途就得枯燥乏味
but who says the journey has to suck?
我带了好果子
I come bearing fruit!
这种坚果药效很强
Jobi nuts are powerful medicine.
你确定没问题吗
You sure about this?
非常确定
I'm pretty sure.
这样的话 我建议喝杯茶
In that case, I recommend a tea.
品茶时间
Teatime.
跟我跳支舞
Dance with me.
我不会跳舞
I don't dance.
我也不是真的想跳舞
I don't really want to dance.
来吧
Come on.
棒
Yes!
好主意 这次就让别人去拯救世界
Good idea. Let someone else save the world for once.
约翰 够了
John, enough.
你阻止不了的
You can't stop this.
不不 艾默莉 我不会让你出这种事
No. No, Emori. I'm not letting this happen to you.
你别无办法
You have to.
什么
What?
约翰 听我说
John, listen to me.
让他们认为你不在乎这个
Make them think you're ok with this.
让克拉克认为你还站在她那边
We make Clarke think you're still with her.
艾默莉 她敢伤害你我就杀了她
Emori, I'll kill her if she even thinks about hurting--
不 该死 约翰 好好想想
No. Damn it, John. Think.
别给他们借口下个拿你开刀
Don't give them a reason to pick you next.
活下去 求你了
Survive, please.
到时间了
It's time.
各位 等等吧 听我说
Guys, just wait, ok? Hear me out.
约翰
John.
这次会成功的
It'll work this time.
不如我们就这样吧
Then how about we just go with that
不做测试了
and forget the test?
米勒 米勒 不要
Miller? Miller, don't--
米勒 米勒 我对天发誓我会杀...
Miller! Miller, I swear to god, I'll kill y--
米勒 米勒 米勒 拜托
Miller, ?Miller, Miller, please.
米勒 看着我 老兄
Miller, just look at me, man.
你不必这么做
You don't need to do this.
但愿你说的是真的
I wish that were true.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this!
你到底以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are, huh?
我在努力拯救大家
I'm trying to save us.
拯救大家
Save us?
好吧
Ah, right.
瓦黑达 大家的救世主
Wanheda, savior of us all!
但也许你忘记上次你拯救大家时
But maybe you're forgetting the last time you saved us,
是我在拯救你
I was saving you!
我没有忘记
I'm not forgetting.
你没有忘记吗
You haven't forgotten?
那拜托 你不必这么做
Then, please, you don't need to do this.
不要这么做
Don't do it.
拜托 拜托 你不必这么做
Please, please, you don't need to do this.
你不是真正的夜之血脉太可惜了
You know, it's too bad that you weren't a real nightblood
否则你可能就是司令了
because then you could have been commander.
想想那时你会杀死多少人
Imagine how many people you could've killed then.
问你个问题
Tell me something,
你杀死艾默莉后 下个轮到我吗
after you murder Emori, am I next?
好吧 我求你了 拜托 我爱她
Ok! I'm begging you, please. I love her.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
艾默莉会没事的
Emori will be fine.
看着我
Look at me.
如果她死了
If she dies...
你也会死
you die.
妈妈
Mom...
我们必须这么做
We have to do this.
我做不到
I can't.
我来完成
I'll finish it.
我来承担 那么其他人就不必承担
I bear it so they don't have to.
克拉克
Clarke.
不
No.
不
No.
我们用我来测试
We're testing me.
成功了
It worked.
已经过去两小时了 你感觉怎么样
It's been two hours. How do you feel?
准备好了
Ready.
我不会让你这么做
I won't let you do it.
妈妈 我相信你
Mom, I trust you.
会成功的
It'll work.
打开吧
Turn it on.
杰克逊 不要
Jackson, don't.
克拉克
Clarke...
如果你进去那里面 你会死的
If you go in there, you will die.
我看见了
I saw it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看见了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表