剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
What are you doing?
拯救大家
Saving our people.
跟你一样
Same as you.
赶紧跑吧
You should run.
我们会从灰烬中崛起
From the ashes we will rise.
你是个好国王 罗恩
You're a good king, Roan.
这个国王的族人在波利斯打仗
Yeah, a king who runs an errand while
而他却在外头办差事
his people are at war in Polis.
这份差事是现在最重要的事 你是知道的
This errand is the most important thing right now, and you know it.
如果我们拯救了大家呢
And if we do save everyone?
那又怎样
Then what?
你把所有人都变成夜之血脉之后会怎样呢
What happens once you've turned us all into nightbloods?
我们会继续互相残杀吗
Do we just keep on killing each other?
我们到了
We're here.
我把燃料卸下
I'll unload the fuel.
我会把车开回营地
I'm gonna take the rover back to camp.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
很可悲是吧
It's upset, right?
她恨我 但我还是不死心
She hates me but I keep coming back for more.
她是你的妹妹 你的亲人
She's your sister. She's blood.
她会想明白的 会明白你是多么特殊
She'll come around and see how special you are.
克拉克
Clarke...
如果我再也见不到你
If I don't see you again...
不 会再见的
No. You will.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
部落人的箭
Trikru arrow.
不
No.
转为手动模式
Manual override.
进入手动模式
Manual override engaged.
距离着陆架还有180米
Landing pad within range at 600 feet.
你可以做到
You can do this.
现在看见目标了
Target now visible.
还有90米
Range 300 feet.
需要马上修正航线
Course correction needed immediately.
未知目标轨线
Target trajectory unknown.
燃油液位
准备接受撞击
Brace for impact.
任务失败 外部受损15%
Mission failed. Exterior damage 15%.
货舱损坏0%
Cargo destruction 0%.
死亡0%
Fatality 0%.
行了
We're good.
图表已录入
Schematics programmed.
成功了
We're good.
坐标已保存
Coordinates saved.
我们成功了
We're good! Ha ha!
用尽最后一滴燃油
Took every last drop of fuel.
但我做到了
But I did it.
我可以在离岸时让它下到水中
I can put her down in the water just off shore.
我们能活下来
We can survive.
怎么了
What's wrong?
克拉克刚无线电说他们丢了一桶燃料
Clarke just radioed. They lost a barrel.
-什么 -我很抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry.
雷文
Raven?
你还好吗
You ok?
艾比 艾比
Abby! Abby!
雷文 雷文
Raven. Raven.
没事的 雷文
It's ok. Ok. Raven.
雷文
Raven.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表