剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
阿莉的部分代码还在我的脑袋里
Part of ALIE's code is still in my head.
脑力显著增强 幻觉
Heightened mental ability, hallucinations,
这都是有关联的
it's all connected.
雷文
Raven.
贝卡
Becca.
别搞错了 要是选择留下
Make no mistake-- you choose to stay
那就是选择送死
and you're choosing death.
我想我们也没什么后顾之忧了
Ok, then. I guess we have nothing to lose.
唯一不可避免的就是荣耀之火
The only thing that's inevitable is praimfaya.
六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死
In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead.
用战争决定谁死谁活不是个好方法
Fighting a war is a bad way to decide who gets to survive.
选举仪式
A conclave.
每个部落派一名勇士
One champion per clan,
地堡归赢家
and whoever wins gets the bunker.
你不必把十二名战士都杀掉
You don't have to kill all 12 warriors.
我只用杀掉最后一名
I just have to kill the last one.
天空人奥克塔维亚获胜
Octavia kom skaikru is victorious.
天空人不会将地堡据为己有
Skaikru will not take the bunker alone.
我们会共同分享 我们是一个部落
We will share it. We are one clan.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
如果只有一个部落能活下来
If only one clan can survive,
那最好是我们部落
it might as well be ours.
克拉克 你同意这么做吗
Clarke, you agreed to this?
我们做了必须做的事
We did what we had to do.
天空人背叛了我们所有人
Skaikru have betrayed us all.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
当时只剩四名战士
There were only 4 warriors left.
奥克塔维亚就是其中之一
Octavia was one of them.
她有可能会赢
She might have won.
她也可能输
And she might not have.
贝拉米 你说的没错
Bellamy, you're right.
她有可能
She had a chance.
但露娜也是剩下的四人之一
But Luna was in the final 4 as well,
就是说更有可能是
which means there is an even better chance
没有人能进地堡
of nobody getting into this bunker,
没有人类得以幸存
of nobody surviving the end of the human race.
你明白吗
Can you understand that?
是 我明白
Yeah, I--I can understand it.
你做了你认为不得不做的事 一如既往
You did what you think you had to do, like always.
但你不能 你不能指望我
But you can't-- you can't expect me
对我妹妹的生死毫不知情 就这么待在这里
to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister.
我们不会开门 小子
We're not opening that door, son.
知道吗 我肯定是错过了
You know what? I must have missed
重新选你当总理的选举仪式了
the election that made you chancellor again.
我刚安置医务室的时候
I was setting up the infirmary,
听到了走廊里有人声
and I heard people in the corridor.
结束了吗
Is it over?
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
我们不知道
We don't know.
马库斯在哪
Where's Marcus?
他之前在塔里
He was in the tower.
我们派了人去找他 贝拉米和奥克塔维亚
We sent some people for him, Bellamy, and Octavia.
我们只来得及找到贝拉米
Bellamy was the only one we could get in time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把你的无线电给我
Give me your radio.
马库斯有自己的
Marcus has his.
对讲机在这里不好使
The walkies are no good down here.
克拉克
Clarke.
我让他们道个别
I'm letting them say good-bye.
我明白你需要了解情况
I understand your need to know,
但我向你保证 无线电的那一头
but I promise you there is nothing
除了痛苦以外没有其他
but more pain on the other side of that radio.
辐射水平已经达到临界值
The radiation levels have become critical,
所以外面的人已经感受到影响了
so people outside are already feeling the effects.
一旦他们发现我们占了这座地堡
Once they realize that we took this bunker,
暴♥乱♥就会发生 如果我们开门
it'll be chaos, and if we open that door,
我们就会引暴♥乱♥进来
we let that chaos inside.
我很明白
I understand.
现在 别挡我的道
Now, get the hell out of my way.
对讲机设定为21.5兆赫
The walkies are set to 21.5 megahertz.
有没有人
Can anyone--
有没有人能听到我 完毕
Can anyone hear me? Over.
我是奥克塔维亚
This is Octavia.
有人能听见我吗 该死的
Can anyone hear me, damn it?
小奥 是我 你还好吗
O, it's me. You ok?
我还活着 我赢了
I'm alive. I won.
贝尔 你干了些什么
Bell, what the hell did you do?
不是我♥干♥的 但我会搞定的
It wasn't me. But I'll fix it.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
听我说 我赢的时候决定了
Listen to me. When I won, I decided
跟所有人共享地堡
to share the bunker with everyone.
每个部落一百个人
A hundred from each clan.
凯恩正在外面帮我们赢得时间
Kane is out there buying us time,
帮他们把人选出来
helping them select their people,
盖娅已经说服了童子军们把塔锁起来
and Gaia somehow convinced the scouts to lock down the temple.
但如果有人发现天空人
But if anybody finds out that Skaikru
偷占了地堡 我们就全完了
stole the bunker, we're all dead.
收到 我这就过去
Copy that. I'm on my way.
关掉无线电
Turn off the radio.
塞隆尼斯 我们能救他们
Thelonious, we can save them.
小奥 我们需要一点时间
O, I'm gonna need some time.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
贝拉米 我们没时间了
Bellamy, they don't have t--
贝拉米
Bellamy?
你听见她说的没
Did you hear her?
地表人现在听令于她
The grounders are listening to her now,
但他们听不了多久的
but they won't be for much longer.
我要去开门
I am opening that door.
抱歉 但现在 我们的人很安全
I'm sorry, but right now, our people are safe.
我们不能冒这个险
We cannot risk that.
要阻止我 除非你杀了我
To stop me, you're gonna have to kill me.
别这样 贝拉米
Come on, bellamy.
用不着这样
It doesn't have to be like this.
《地球百子》
第四季 第十一集
到底是谁的主意这么疯狂
Whose crazy idea was it to turn
把舱内航♥天♥服改成舱外航♥天♥服
an IVA suit into an EVA suit?
你的
Yours.
你没法去责怪你脑中的虚构人物
You can't blame a figment of your imagination.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
舱内航♥天♥服是设计用于受控温度下
IVA suits are designed for controlled temperatures,
受控环境下和受控压力下的
controlled environments, controlled pressures.
知道何种情况下这些条件都不满足吗
You know what has none of those?
-太空里 -答对了
- Space. - Bingo.
如果我没法保护自己免受太阳辐射
Not gonna be a long spacewalk if I have nothing
那我就无法长距离地太空行走
to protect myself against solar radiation.
思考 雷文 你有什么可利用的
Think, Raven. What can you use?
这是个科学问题 跟其他的一样
It's a science problem, like any other.
你不得不去解决的最后一个问题
the last one you'll ever have to solve.
在这之后 就再没有痛苦 再没有失去
After this, there'll be no more pain, no more loss.
在你的朋友困在地堡中的时候
While your friends are stuck in a bunker,
你会漂起来 沉浸在群星之中
you'll be floating, wrapped up in stars.
你想去月球吗
Hell, you want to go to the moon?
我们也可以去那里
We can do that, too.
雷文 集中注意力
Raven. Focus.
抱歉 好的 我集中注意力
Yeah. Sorry. Ok. I'm focused.
我能搞定这事
Ok, I can do this.
线缆是用聚四氟乙烯绝缘的
This wiring is insulated with PTFE.
特氟龙涂层
Teflon coating.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表