剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你想让我帮你把门打开
You want me to help you open the door.
艾比 你在无线电听见我妹妹的时候
Abby, I saw your face when you heard my sister's voice
我看到你的表情了
on the radio.
凯恩也在外面
Kane's out there.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
那就每一天都比昨天做得更好
Do better today than we did yesterday.
这是他对我说过的话
That's what he told me.
这样我们才有资格活下来
That's how we deserve to survive.
约翰 我需要你
John? I need you.
快过来
Come quick.
约翰 快进来
John, get in here.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
我们的难题不是他
He's not our problem.
闸门控制在大办公室
The airlock control is in the main office.
亚哈也在
So is Jaha.
你对这也计划过了吗
You have a plan for that, too?
是的
Yeah.
要么开门 要么拼命而死
Open the damn door or die trying.
有好多空床可以选
So many empty beds to choose from.
看来我们不都算是你们的同伴
I guess we weren't all your people after all.
-奈拉 -上来吧
- Niylah-- - Just get in.
如果我把门打开
If I open the door...
地堡里的所有人都会死
and everyone in this bunker dies...
谁来管水培农场
Who will run the hydroponic farm
或空气洗涤器或水再循环器
or the air scrubbers or the water recycler?
没人
No one.
这不是为了拯救我的同伴
This isn't about saving my people.
这是在拯救人类
It's about saving the human race.
雨停了
部落人要来了
要阻止他们吗
不用 让他们来吧
No. Let them come.
是时候面对现实了
It's time to face the music.
请进
Yes?
我能跟你聊一下吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然能 进来吧
Of course. Please come in.
我觉得我们应该把门打开
I think we should open the door.
是因为凯恩吧
This is about Kane.
不 如果我们选择自己活命
No. If we choose to save our lives
不顾外面的人 那我们算什么人
over the people outside, what does that make us?
幸存者 艾比 我不明白
Survivors. Abby, I don't understand.
你以前也做过这种决定
You've made decisions like this before.
这跟你之前面对杰克的情况一样
This is the exact predicament you faced with Jake.
这次有什么不同吗
Why is this any different?
我们在方舟上
We were on the Ark.
我们以为我们在拯救人类
We thought we were saving the human race.
但现在呢
But now what--
现在我们就在这么做
Now we actually are.
如果我们把门打开 外面的人会杀死我们
Those people outside will kill us if we open that door.
我们所有人 从克拉克开始
All of us, starting with Clarke.
你真的舍得让你女儿死掉吗
Are you really willing to let your daughter die?
节哀顺变 艾比
I am sorry for your loss, Abby.
马库斯曾是个好人
Marcus was a good man.
他现在还是
He still is.
艾比 我向你保证
Abby, I promise you,
奥克塔维亚不会让克拉克出任何事
Octavia won't let anything happen to Clarke,
我也不会
and neither will I.
动手吧
Let's do this.
需要两个人把门打开
It takes two people to open the doors--
一个从上面 一个从这里
one from above and one from here.
马上就位
Get into position. Now.
墨菲
Murphy?
大门
The door.
内部访问模式
内部安全访问
气闸L1 上锁
快点 艾比 快点
Come on, Abby. Come on.
封闭
打开
打开
贝拉米 站住
Bellamy, stop.
我们没时间纠缠了
We don't have time for this.
辐射越来越严重了
The radiation is getting worse
外面的人快死了
and people are dying up there.
克拉克 你在干什么
Clarke, what are you doing?
做我该做的 一如既往
What I have to, like always.
现在 离开大门
Now, get away from the door.
不 这不是关上运输船的门
No. This isn't like shutting the dropship door
或在韦瑟山拉手柄
or pulling the lever in Mount Weather
又或是光之城
or the City of Light.
我们那时知道我们在阻止什么
We knew what we were stopping then.
现在我们一无所知
Now we know nothing.
我们知道如果继续关着大门 人类就能生存
We know that if that door stays shut, the human race survives.
拜托
Please.
那你就得把我毙掉
You're gonna have to make it a kill shot.
只有这样才能阻止我
It's the only way you're gonna stop me.
我知道你会出来的
Oh, I knew you'd come through.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
奥克塔维亚 他们来了
Octavia, they're here.
我们是同一个部落
这是我们的家
所有人除了你
Everyone except you.
我们说好了 你说...
We had a deal. You said--
我说你的同伴能活
I said your people would live.
但没说包括你
I didn't say anything about you.
你可以告诉他们我们偷了地堡
You can tell them we stole the bunker if you want,
但现在门已经打开了
but the door's open now, so...
应该感激你的放逐日子不会太长
Be thankful knowing your banishment will be short.
荣耀之火在等着我
Praimfaya awaits.
欢迎回家
水已经够冷了
The water's cold enough.
你的脉搏已经缓慢得很危险
Your pulse is already dangerously slow.
再告诉我一次你要如何
Tell me again how you're gonna drop
让电流在你心脏停止跳动后恢复心跳
the electrical current to restart your heart once it stops.
设定计时器上的通电电线
A live wire on a timer set to go off
在我心脏平线状态十五分钟后启动
15 minutes after I flatline.
我设置了它跟火箭里
I rigged it to deliver the exact same charge
急救包的去纤颤器传送一样的电
as the defibrillator in the emergency med kit in the rocket.
模拟方式 我喜欢
Analog. I like it.
我不喜欢
I don't.
为什么不把烤面包机放进水里
Why not rig a toaster to drop in the water?
这很可笑
It's grotesque.
浪费你的才能 雷文
A waste of your talent, Raven.
你知道还有什么是在浪费我的才能吗 等死
You know what else is a waste of my talent? Dying.
杂音还在
The murmur's still with us.
电击你的心脏可能会让你心脏骤停
Shocking your heart could put you into cardiac arrest.
如果是那样 你就需要再用
If that happens, you'll need to shock it again
去纤颤器电击
with the defibrillator.
放心 总管 是时候在心脏缺损的
Relax, chief. It's time to take another chance
零重力机械师身上再试一次
on a zero-g mechanic with a heart defect.
最后一件事
One last thing.
每个人都有生存本能
Everyone has a life instinct.
你会惊慌 会激起你的自卫本能
You'll panic; self-preservation will kick in.
你要怎么克服
How do you overcome that?
让自己非凡
By being awesome.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我知道 我没事
I know. It's ok.
总结一句话
Here's the takeaway.
你不用为了真正生存而甘愿牺牲
You don't have to be willing to die to really live.
我要
I am.
如果成功 你醒过来 我们会一起离开
If this works, you'll wake up, and we'll both be gone.
你永远和我在一起
You're always with me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你做的 雷耶斯 不是我或她
You did this, Reyes, not me, not her.
这是你的本质
It was in you all along.
现在改变主意还来得及
It is not too late to change your mind.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表