剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
根据新数据来看 我会说我们有...
Based on the new data, I'd say we have
两个月的活命时间
two months of survivability.
飞船能容纳多少人
How many of us will the ship sustain?
不超过一百
No more than a hundred.
我们必须决定谁能留在这里
We just have to decide who gets to live here.
方舟领地只是备选计划
Arkadia is just plan "B."
帮不了地表人
It doesn't help the grounders.
在找到能救下所有人的方法之前
I'm not stopping until we have a solution
我不能停
that saves everyone.
如果我在名单上 你就在名单上
If I'm on that list, you're on that list.
贝拉米
写下来 不然我来写
Write it down, or I will.
贝拉米 我做不到
Bellamy, I can't.
克拉克
现在把它放一边 希望永远都用不上它
Now we put it away and hope we never have to use it.
尼克 他们怎么了
Nyko, what happened to them?
瘟疫
Sickness.
我们没有治疗她
We didn't treat her.
她的身体在抵抗辐射
Her body's rejecting the radiation on its own.
露娜和其他人只有一点不同
There's only one variable that separates Luna from the others.
夜之血脉
Nightblood.
他醒了
He's awake!
亚哈 你看起来像是被流放了[浮着]
Hey, Jaha, it looks like you got floated.
亚哈说我们要在这里和这里布置警力
So Jaha says we need police here and here.
你真有闲 约旦先生
Keeping yourself busy, Mr. Jordan.
我是在纵情享受最后的每一天
Oh, I'm living it up, every last day.
我很好奇 你如何在不弄醒我的情况下
Do I want to know how you managed to do this
做到这些的
without waking me up?
还是别知道的好
Oh, probably not,
但并没给你带来有害影响
but the effects are harmless,
我保证 差不多
I promise, kind of.
好了 我们也玩够了
All right. We've had our fun.
都回去干活吧
Let's get back to work.
那张"命不久矣"的脸是怎么回事
What's with the "We're all gonna die" face?
我是说...
I mean--
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
贝拉米应该早回来了才对
Bellamy should be back by now.
打猎分队的无线电仍无回应
Hunting parties go radio-silent.
没有新情况
It's nothing new.
还有什么问题
What else?
我只是觉得很没用
I just feel useless.
我待在这里 给大家包扎伤口
I'm stuck here in case anyone needs a cut bandaged,
监督后备计划的执行情况
supervising the backup plan
但我真正该做的是去岛上制♥造♥夜之血脉
when I should be going to the island to make nightblood.
克拉克 你又不是遗传学家
Clarke, you're not a geneticist.
我妈妈也不是
Neither is my mom.
没错 但他们有雷文在
Yeah. Well, they have Raven.
不管是遗传密♥码♥ 还是电脑程序
Genetic code, computer code.
他们都会搞定的
They'll figure it out.
蒙蒂 我很认真
Monty, I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
如果亚哈是对的 贝卡创造了夜之血脉
If Jaha's right and Becca created nightblood there,
那他们就能找到她的纪录
they'll find her records,
他们只需要对露娜的夜之血脉做逆向工程处理
and all they have to do is reverse-engineer it from Luna.
每个人都能活下去
Everyone lives.
除非他们能够在辐射扩散到这里之前搞定
If they can get it done before the radiation gets here.
我看我们还是尽快修好飞船吧
I guess we better finish the ship.
莱利 进行得怎样
Riley, how's it coming?
计划如期进行
We're on schedule here.
我们应该能在天黑前做好防辐射补丁
We should have the radiation patch up before dark.
看吧 又少了件需要担心的事
See? One less thing to worry about.
黑雨
Black rain.
好了 大家都去里面 照演练的那样
All right. Everyone inside, just like we practiced. Go.
拉响警报 这不是演习
Sound the alarm! This is not a drill!
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
贾斯珀 快来
Jasper! Come on!
贾斯珀 你在干什么
Jasper, what are you doing?
人不能活在恐惧中
Can't live your life in fear.
快跑
Run!
蒙蒂 你不能过去
Monty, you can't. You can't.
贾斯珀 让我过去
Jasper! Let me go.
克拉克 我们怎么办
Clarke, what do we do?
天要...塌了
The sky is...falling.
天要塌了
The sky is falling.
你是怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
只是雨而已 不是放射性粉尘
It's just rain, not radioactive ash.
老兄 一点都不酷
Dude, not cool.
只是开个玩笑
Come on. It's a joke.
大家别这样
Don't be like that, guys.
大伙们
Guys!
这里的人什么时候把幽默感给丢了
When did everyone around here lose their sense of humor?
《地球百子》
第四季 第四集
艾比 如果你没说错
Abby, if you're right,
那露娜就是我们要的那个奇迹
then Luna's the miracle we need.
我希望此时能在你身边
I wish I were with you.
我也希望 但你得待在那里
Me, too, but you have to be there.
一旦做好了夜之血脉的血清
Once we create this nightblood serum,
我们就必须尽快分发出去
we're gonna have to distribute it very quickly,
需要有和平的环境才行
and we need peace for that.
我得挂了 保重 艾比
I have to go. Stay safe, Abby.
你找到实验室后就跟我联♥系♥
Be in touch when you find the lab.
我会的 你也保重
I will. You stay safe, too.
请坐
Have a seat.
我现在要做什么
What did I do now?
火种被毁的流言传开了
Rumors of the flame's destruction are spreading.
街上的人公然表示要取国王首级
People on the street openly call for the king's head.
你的选择是有后果的
Your choices have consequences.
你更希望我杀的是因陀罗的女儿吗
Would you rather I killed Indra's daughter?
我更希望你没有杀人
I'd rather you didn't kill.
我们的任务是保住罗恩的王位
Our mission is to keep Roan on the throne,
好为其他人争取时间
to buy time for the others
去找到办法救我们挺过辐射
to find a way to save us from the radiation.
而我就是这么做的
I'm doing that.
以砍下无辜男孩的头的方式
By decapitating an innocent boy.
没有人是无辜的
Everyone's guilty of something.
你内心有个阴暗面 奥克塔维亚
There's a darkness in you, Octavia.
但我知道你还在哀悼
I know you're still mourning.
坐下
Sit down.
你本可以不用杀那个男孩
You didn't have to kill that boy.
你本可以不用杀拉菲尔大使
You didn't have to kill Ambassador Rafel.
你本可以不用杀派克
You didn't have to kill Pike.
派克是罪有应得
Pike got what he deserved.
正义和复仇是两码事
Justice and vengeance are not the same thing.
对我来说并不是
To me, they are.
你所做的决定越来越需要怀疑其恰当性
Your decision-making has grown increasingly questionable,
我不能让我的人变得毫无底线
and I can't have my people going rogue.
"毫无底线" 我是战士
"Rogue." I'm a warrior.
不 战士知道什么时候不杀
No. A warrior knows when not to kill.
林肯教过你这个
Lincoln taught you that.
似乎你已经忘了
You seem to have forgotten.
你说得没错 我们有事做了
You're right that we have a job to do here.
阿兹哥达人来这做什么
现在你让情况变得更棘手
And right now, you're making it more difficult.
凯恩总理 国王想要见你
Chancellor Kane, the king would like to see you.
你不再是我的保镖了
You're no longer part of my security detail.
马已经为你备好了
I had Helios saddled for you.
回家对你有好处
The ride home will do you good.
除非见到因陀罗 否则我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere before I talk to Indra.
请自便
Suit yourself.
她很快就到
She'll be here soon enough.
你先请
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表