剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们在浪费时间 安放炸♥弹♥
We're wasting time. Set the charge.
你们可以带枪上阵
You can go to guns.
对方开火前不能开火
Do not fire unless fired upon.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
不 等一下
No. Ok, just-- just wait.
贾斯珀 大家会受伤的
Jasper, people will get hurt.
我知道你在乎这个
I know you care about that.
如果你不想有人受伤
If you don't want anyone to get hurt,
不要开门
don't open the door.
我们都准备好了 应该把路清出来了
We're all set. We should clear the hall.
约旦先生
Mr. Jordan,
我不会把孩子留在这等死
I will not leave children here to die.
你已经送他们去死了
You sent them down to die.
如今的区别是他们可以选择
The difference now is that they have a choice.
你也可以
And so do you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是他们想要的
This is what they want.
他们在浪费时间 他们不知道自己想要什么
They're wasted. They don't know what they want.
终止任务
Stand down.
做好搬离准备
Get ready to move out.
-是 长官 -什么
- Yes, Sir. - What?
不 你不能这么做
No. You can't.
抱歉 孩子 贝拉米说得对
I'm sorry, son. Bellamy is right.
我们救不了不想被救的人
We can't save them if they don't want to be saved.
如果奥克塔维亚在里面
If Octavia was in there,
你会让她留下吗
would you let her stay?
如果奥克塔维亚在里面...
If Octavia was in there...
至少我能和她告别
at least I'd get to say good-bye.
伊利安在哪
她可能不会说话
也许她不想让我们听到她的口音
就是这个原因 对吧
That's it, isn't it?
天戮者
Skairipa.
你认错...
我在波利斯见过你
I saw you in Polis.
你杀了我的朋友泰罗
You murdered my friend Terro.
砍下了他的头
Cut off his head.
我不再是那个人了
I'm not that person anymore.
拜托
Please.
你们不想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
相信我 走开吧
Trust me. Just walk away.
杀了她
这才是我
This is who I am.
援军一到 我们就能从西面
Once reinforcements arrive, we can edge in west
逼近寺庙的区域
to the temple quarter.
不 没那么多时间
No. There's no time.
我们需要先从岩脊人中突围出去
We need to squeeze out Boudalankru first.
这里和这里
Here and here.
召开升♥天♥仪式的号♥角声
The ascension call.
火种已经被摧毁了
The flame was destroyed.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
你说你亲眼看到的
You said you saw it.
它被粉碎了
It was shattered.
我看到的是他们想让我看到的
I saw what they wanted me to see.
一个新司令对我们不利 罗恩
A new commander is bad for us, Roan.
但我们控制着塔
But we control the tower.
让我阻止这次升♥天♥仪式
Let me stop this ascension,
至少我们要先知道谁是夜之血脉
at least until we know who the Natblida is.
我知道是谁
I know who it is.
是你主持仪式的吗
Are you presiding?
是的
Yes.
火种选择我为它的守护者
The flame chose me as its protector.
我们童子军尊重这点
Our scouts honor that.
他们中有人找到了夜之血脉吗
Did one of them find a Natblida?
显然如此
Obviously.
他们来自什么部落
What clan are they from?
这很不寻常 盖娅
This is highly unusual, Gaia.
没有进行选举
There was no conclave.
有一些问题需要回答
There are questions to be answered.
经历黑暗...
火种不熄
肉体老去
但灵魂弥坚
愿司令之灵做出明智之选
灵魂已做出选择
迎接司令登基
这是干什么 瓦黑达不是夜之血脉
What is this? Wanheda is no Natblida!
司令之血
就是你的血
愿司令之灵做出明智之选
愿司令之灵指引我
勇往...
Ascende...
一个又一个谎言
Lies upon lies.
离这个神圣之圈远点
Get out of this sacred circle.
这件事根本没什么神圣的
There's nothing sacred about any of this.
瓦黑达是在嘲弄我们的信仰
Wanheda is making a mockery of our faith.
我在努力拯救我们 陛下
I'm trying to save us, Your Highness.
你知道这点
You know that.
因为你认为我们是需要拯救的野蛮人吗
Because you think we're savages in need of saving?
荣耀之火马上就要到达这里
Praimfaya is almost here.
那就不要再浪费时间了
Then let's not waste any more time.
把医生带进来
Bring in the healer!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们不知道这是否成功了
We don't know if this works.
火种可能会害死你
The flame could kill you.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
告诉他们 医生
Tell them, healer.
去吧 告诉他们所有人
Go on, tell them all
你的女儿是怎样成为夜之血脉的
how it is your daughter became a natblida.
用科学的方式
Through science.
你让她成为夜之血脉
You made her a nightblood?
是
Yes.
如果任何人都能成为夜之血脉
If anyone can be a natblida,
如果任何人都能拿走火种
if anyone can take the flame,
那我们不能再相信夜之血脉了
then we can no longer trust the blood.
我们还能相信的是剑
What we can still trust is the sword.
这场战争我们拖得够久了
We've delayed this war long enough.
慢着
Wait.
瓦黑达说对了一件事
Wanheda is right about one thing.
用战争决定谁死谁活
Fighting a war is a bad way to decide
不是个好方法
who gets to survive.
你召集你所有的童子军来这参加升♥天♥仪式
You summoned all your scouts here for an ascension,
但你忽略了最主要的部分
but you left out the best part.
选举仪式
A conclave.
最终选举仪式
A final conclave.
每个部落派一个勇士
One champion per clan.
一个人死 而不是数千人死
One death instead of thousands.
地堡归赢家
And whoever wins gets the bunker.
赢家...
获得奖品
部落人加入
你要战斗 还是要被烧死
Will you fight, or will you burn?
记住 虽然不是黑雨
Remember, it's not black rain,
但随时都可能变成黑雨
but it can turn at any moment,
所以不要让跟你分到同个防护帐篷的人
so keep the person with your assigned chem tent
离开你视线
in sight at all times.
"只有我们自己能拯救自己
"No one but us saves ourselves.
我们自己的路必须自己走"
We ourselves must walk the path."
现在还来得及改变主意
Not too late to change your mind.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
你还是能选择留下的
You can still stay, you know?
我不会轻易放弃
I'm not a quitter.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
蒙蒂在哪里
Where's Monty?
在给车卸货
Unloading the rover.
顺便说下 我们把它留给你
We're leaving it behind for you, by the way.
他没道别吗
He didn't say good-bye?
替我们照顾他 好吗
Take care of him for us, will you?
你知道我会的
You know I will.
愿我们能重逢
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表