剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
[杜邦公♥司♥发明聚四氟乙烯树脂所用的商标名]
对 聪明
Yes. Brilliant.
我可以剥下来融化
I can strip it and melt it down
用作关节的密封剂
and use it as sealant for the joints.
柔韧并且防辐射
Pliable and radiation-proof.
我为什么之前没想到
Why didn't I think of that?
又来了
Not again.
这是今天的第三次了
That's the third time today.
把癫痫诊疗包拿来
Get the seizure kit.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
假面舞会 太棒了
Masquerade ball? Nice.
你以为这是开玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
辐射水平都快到红色警戒线了
Radiation levels are almost in the red.
要不你认为大家为什么不舒服
Why do you think everyone's getting sick?
别再喝了
No more drugs.
哈珀 你还好吗
Harper, are you ok?
我还好
I'm fine.
你不好 你们都不好
You're not fine. None of you are.
我们需要今晚出发去地堡
We need to leave for the bunker tonight
否则我们赶不上
or we won't make it.
我只能做三套防护服
I was only able to make 3 suits,
但我车上能拉七个人
but I can take 7 in the rover.
来人啊 我们需要帮助
Hey! Somebody! We need help!
什么情况
What now?
莱利
Riley?
他没呼吸了
He's not breathing.
莱利
Riley!
黑雨再次出击
Black rain strikes again.
没有辐射烧伤
No radiation burns.
不是黑雨
It wasn't black rain.
他喝了太多你的坚果茶
He's overdosing on your damn jobi tea.
让他去吧 蒙蒂
Let him go, Monty.
快
Move!
挺住 莱利
Come on, Riley.
快点 哈珀
Come on. Harper,
去车里拿急救包过来
get the med kit out of the rover.
好
Ok.
看看他 看他的脸
Look at him. Look at his face.
他很安详
He's at peace.
你是怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
哈珀 我们救他就为了这个吗
Harper, is this what we saved him for?
不能这样
This isn't happening.
这是他自己想要的
This is what he wanted.
死亡风暴来的时候
Would it be better if he melted
他由内而外地灼烧就会更好吗
from the inside when the death wave comes?
死亡风暴两天后才到
The death wave comes in two days.
而你们明天就全死了
You'll all be dead tomorrow.
我今晚就走
I'm leaving tonight.
没有痛苦
No pain.
不受折磨
No suffering.
如果我们的剂量正确 我们都能以这种方式走
If we get the dose right, we can all go out like this.
什么时候
When?
在我们还能的时候
While we still can.
今晚
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight.
我们做了正确的事 克拉克
We did the right thing, Clarke.
昨天 我们还是对的
Yesterday, we were right.
今天 我们不得不错着活下去
Today, we have to live with being wrong.
我们又回到方舟上了
We're back on the Ark.
牺牲我们自己的人
Killing our own people so that--
来让我们活下去
So that we can live.
把我们的人锁起来
Locking them up.
贝拉米的妹妹还在外面
Bellamy's sister is out there.
他会不顾一切地去开门
He would do anything to open that door.
你认为我们应该冒这样的险吗
Do you think that's a risk we should take?
不 但跟你不同的是 我为此恨我自己
No, but unlike you, i hate myself for it.
我们对自己什么感觉无关紧要 艾比
How we feel about ourselves is irrelevant, Abby.
我们都做过拯救自己人♥民♥的事
We all have done things to save our people.
昧着良心的事
Unconscionable things.
我们把自己人放在第一位
We've put our people first.
这就是我们接受自己的方式
That is how we live with ourselves.
你妈妈很坚强
Your mother is strong.
你比她更坚强
You are stronger.
不会一直这样的 克拉克
It won't always be like this, Clarke.
等着瞧
You'll see.
死亡冲击波一结束贝拉米就自♥由♥了
Bellamy will go free as soon as the death wave passes, ok?
好
Ok.
很好
Good.
与此同时 守卫中有很多贝拉米的朋友
In the meantime, Bellamy has a lot of friends in the guard.
我们得派某个特别想活命的人
We need to put someone on his door
去守在他门前
that wants to survive more than be liked.
我想我认识一个这样的人
I think I know someone like that.
他们要把他关五年
They're just gonna keep him locked up for 5 years?
当然不会
Of course not.
克拉克 我们说的是他的妹妹
Clarke, this is his sister we're talking about.
我想我们都清楚他绝不会就这样妥协
I think we both know he's never just gonna let that go.
我只需要你告诉我...
Look, all I need to know from you is--
别担心 我站你这一边
Don't worry about it. I'm with you.
只要我跟艾默莉在这里 没人能打开舱门
No one's opening that hatch as long as I'm in here with Emori.
如果需要个自私的混♥蛋♥ 我就是不二人选
Need a selfish bastard, I'm your man.
不
Aah! No!
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
放开我
Get me out of here!
你觉得他怎么样了
How do you think he's doing?
后面的交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
会好转的
This'll go well.
你要跟他说话吗
You'll talk to him?
要
Yeah.
涡轮机室
放我出去
Let me out!
我六小时后来接替你
I'll relieve you in 6 hours.
好
All right.
救救我
Help me!
贝拉米 你到底在干什么
Bellamy, what the hell are you doing?
你这是在自残
You're just hurting yourself.
墨菲 墨菲
Murphy. Murphy.
给我解开 求求你
Untie me. Please.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你妹妹的事我很遗憾
Look, I'm--I'm sorry about your sister--
-放我走 -不行 好吗
- You let me go! - Hey, I can't, ok?
不行 我们不能打开舱门
Ok, I can't. We can't open that hatch.
别再自残了
So stop doing this to yourself
不然我就叫医生把你弄晕
before I call medical and knock your ass out.
你没变
You haven't changed.
你只在乎自己
You only care about yourself.
你错了
You're wrong.
过几天就放你出去
Look, this is only gonna be for a few days.
几天后她就死了
She'll be dead in a few days!
对
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
墨菲
Murphy!
放我出去
Let me out!
辛克莱
Sinclair.
贝卡 他在哪 你没事吧
Becca, where is he? Are you ok?
她不像她想的那样聪明
She's not as smart as she thinks.
辛克莱 是你
Sinclair. It was you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我死可不是为了让你了结自己
I didn't die so you could kill yourself.
我不会了结自己 我...
I'm not killing myself. I'm--
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表