剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
克拉克 如果夜之血脉好使
Clarke, if nightblood works,
我们得把你送去波利斯 他们也是
we need to get you to Polis, them, too.
在死亡冲击波来之前
We pull in as many people as we can
我们能带上多少人是多少人
before the death wave hits.
如果你妈能让全部人都有夜之血脉
If your mom can make us all nightbloods,
我们只需要在那下面待着等它过去
we only need to stay down there until it passes.
我们还是能救所有人
We can still save everyone.
除了雷文
Just not Raven.
我们尽快赶来了
We got here as fast as we could.
克拉克 你暴露了 快走
Clarke, you're exposed. Come on.
-你快到车上去 -不 蒙蒂 我没事
- Let's get you into the rover. - No, Monty. I'm fine.
我拿多一个头盔给你
I'll grab the extra helmet.
大家走吧
Guys, come on.
星球上的辐射不会减少
Planet ain't getting any less irradiated.
来 走吧 我扶你
Here. Come on. I got you.
头盔配不到 我把整套防护服拿来了
The helmets don't match. I brought the whole suit.
交给你
I got this.
-帮助其他人上车 -好 走吧
- Help the others into the rover. -Ok. Come on.
克拉克 你得穿上防护服
Clarke, you need to put on the suit.
本来是给贾斯珀的
It was for Jasper.
至少现在能帮到你
At least now it'll do some good.
你该穿上它 贾斯珀会希望你这么做
You should put it on. Jasper would want you to.
如果还要到岛上去 我们最好...
If we're still gonna make it to the island, we better--
我们不到岛上去了
We're not going to the island.
我们要到岛上去
Yes, we are.
克拉克
Clarke--
夜之血脉不好使
Nightblood doesn't work.
我们还不能确定
We don't know that yet.
露娜先病了才好转的 所以...
Luna got sick before she got better, so--
就算你说得对 只要我还没恢复
Even if you're right, they won't let us all
他们就不会让我们全部进地堡
into the bunker if I'm still sick.
露娜用了几天才抵抗住
It took days for Luna's resistance to kick in,
到时 死亡冲击波已经来了
and by that time, the death wave will already be here,
我们所有的朋友都会死
and all our friends will be dead.
你能接受吗
Are you ok with that?
你知道我不能
You know I'm not.
克拉克 除非我漏算了什么
Clarke, unless I am missing something,
否则我们不可能所有人都能存活
there is no other way for all of us to survive.
如果有这可能呢
What if there is?
曹佩
Pei Chao.
桑娅·哈斯勒
Sonya Hassler.
纳特·米勒
Nate Miller.
金柏莉·金斯伯格
Kimberly Ginsberg.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
如果你的名字没被选中 我不走 爸爸
If your name's not picked, I'm not going, dad.
以后将会很美好 纳特
It's gonna be wonderful, Nate.
你将重建这个世界
You're gonna rebuild the world.
宝拉·舍瓦嘉
Paula Sevaga.
杰克逊 你来接手 好吗
Jackson, will you take over from here, please?
道格·麦克雷
Doug Mccrae.
我们不必这么做
We don't have to do this.
拜托 没人想这么做 但必须这么做
Please. No one wants this, but this has to be done.
你错了
You're wrong.
亚哈有个计划能救我们
Jaha has a plan to save us,
但我们需要团结一致
but we have to stick together.
当那些门打开时 听我指示
When those doors open, follow my lead.
那是我们最好的机会
It's our best chance.
够了
That's enough.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
我不了解你
I don't know about you,
但我不想被带到屠♥杀♥的道路上
but I am not about to be led to the slaughter.
我决定斗争
I intend to fight.
谁要跟我一起
Who's with me?
斗争 斗争 斗争
Fight! Fight! Fight!
斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
马库斯
Marcus.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我今天不要失去36♥4♥个人
I am not losing 36♥4♥ people today.
我找到这个地堡
I did not find this bunker
不是为了让我们杀死同伴
just so we can kill ourselves in it.
所以你打算怎么做 你打算...
So you're gonna what? You gonna--
你打算给地表人放催眠瓦斯 让他们昏倒吗
You gonna gas the grounders, knock them out? Is that it?
是的
Yes...
然后我们威胁要摧毁作物
And then we threaten to destroy the crops
除非他们给我们的人让出空间
unless they make room for our people.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我们控制食物 我们就有权力
Once we have the food, we have the power.
我们说了算
We call the shots.
我们找到天空人的军械库
We found the skaikru armory.
现在那些枪都归我们了
They are our guns now.
我们不能再等了
We can't wait any longer.
你下令吧
Your orders?
我会在你身边
I'll be right beside you.
把枪分出去
Pass out the guns.
有一千个地表人在这地堡里
There's a thousand grounders in this bunker.
你甚至无法接触到食物和催眠瓦斯
You'll never make it to the food, even with the gas.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
塞隆尼斯 站住 站住
Thelonious, just stop. Stop.
你知道这会是场大屠♥杀♥
It'll be a bloodbath, and you know it.
有多少人要死 他们全部 还是我们全部
How many would have to die, all of them, all of us?
不管要牺牲多少人
As many as it takes.
如果我们斗争
If we fight,
我们就会死
then we die.
就...
Just--
外交时间结束了 马库斯
The time for diplomacy is over, Marcus.
现在你不带领我们去打战
Now either you lead us into battle
就别挡我的路
or get the hell out of my way.
塞隆尼斯 站住 站住
Thelonious just-- just stop. Stop.
听我说 我求求你
Just listen to me, I'm begging you.
当没人相信你时 你找到了这个地方
You found this place when nobody else believed you.
你救了1100个地表人
You--you saved 1,100 grounders.
你救了人类
You saved humanity.
但如果你现在出手
But if you don't stop now,
你就是把你施予的援手一一收回
you're taking every bit of that salvation back.
现在就看你了
This is your moment.
斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争
?Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight...
斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争 斗争
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
你的族人需要你
Your people need you.
听他们的声音
Listen to them.
他们想要斗争
They want to fight.
我们现在怎么阻止他们
How do we stop them now?
我来代你效劳吧
I'll do this for you.
不 我的同伴 我的责任
No. My people, my responsibility.
开门
Now.
我们就是这么救我们的人
This is how we save our people.
马库斯 我们怎么选择
Marcus, how do we choose?
我们已经选择了
We already have.
克拉克的名单
Clarke's list.
这一直是我们生存的最好机会
It was always our best chance for survival.
我知道放在哪里
And I know where it is.
我们就是这么救我们的人
This is how we save our people.
他留下
He stays.
不 孩子们 留下来 全部都留
No. The children, they stay, all of them.
他离开
He goes.
儿子留下
The son stays.
不 她留下
No. She stays.
她留下 她留下
She stays. She stays.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表