剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
如果你针对的是天空人
If your problem really is with Skaikru,
而不是罗恩 那就挑战我
not Roan, then challenge me instead.
我们可以解决的
We can settle this.
你不配我拔剑
You're not worth my blade.
我来是想让你改变主意的
I came here to change your mind.
你不行
You can't.
光林人的正义会得到伸张
Trishanakru will have its justice.
现在快走吧 在我...
Now leave before I--
国王万岁
Long live the King.
殿下 大使们
罗恩 拜托 现在取消还为时不晚
Roan, please, it's not too late to cancel.
你失败了 我们就照阿兹哥达的办法来
You failed. We do this Azgeda's way.
决斗
请坐 大使
Take your seat, Ambassador.
光林人拉菲尔呢
Where is Rafel kom trishanakru?
今早发现大使已死
The ambassador was found dead this morning.
他的心跳已停止
His heart stopped.
愿司令的灵魂
指引他平安归去
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
你也要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me, too?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你的家人的事 我很遗憾
我尊敬部落人莱克萨
I honor Lexa kom trikru.
我们团结在一起更强大
We are stronger together.
布莱恩
Hey, Bryan...
我们没事吧
We ok?
告诉我 你觉得
Just tell me you think
救这些人值得我们付出的代价
saving these people was worth it.
但愿我可以
I wish I could.
我不行
I can't.
我不能 抱歉
I can't. I'm sorry.
布莱恩
Bryan--
莱利
Riley?
克拉克
Clarke.
莱利
Riley...
难以置信你居然还活着
I can't believe you're alive.
我重生了
I am now.
带莱利和其他人先去医疗站
Get Riley and the others to medbay
告诉他们我们会
and tell them we'll take them
在早上送他们回村
to their villages in the morning.
机器呢
Where is it?
我们没拿到机器
We didn't get the machine.
它没有安全着陆吗
It didn't survive landing?
不 它好好的 但我做了选择
No. It did, but I had a choice--
带机器回来 或是用它救他们
Bring the machine home or use it to save them.
我们完蛋了
Oh, we are so screwed.
我们还有时间 我不会再牺牲
We have time, but I am not sacrificing
任何一条无辜的生命了
any more innocent lives.
你刚这么做了
You just did.
是我做的决定 我会一直背负着它
I made the call, and I'll live with that.
是啊 和之前一样
Yeah. You're not the only one
不是只有你背负着你的决定
who has to live with your call, as usual.
那你去说啊
Well, go tell them.
去告诉莱利 我应该眼睁睁看他们去死
Go tell Riley I should've left them to die.
好 如果没有水轮发电机
Ok. How many of us will the ship sustain
飞船能容纳多少人
without a hydro-generator?
不超过一百
No more than a hundred.
我现在要怎么告诉大家
What am I supposed to tell the people now?
真♥相♥
The truth.
像我们之前说的 人多力量大
Crowdsource it like we talked about.
召开全体会议
Call for a general meeting.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
只能祈求上帝宽恕了
Hope that there's a forgiving god.
现在你们知道真♥相♥了
So now you know the truth.
我知道你们会害怕
I know you're afraid.
我知道你们很生气 但当我除掉阿莉时
I know you're angry, but when I shut down ALIE,
我知道我们有办法共同度过难关
I knew there was a way for us to get through this together.
阿尔法站就是那个办法
Alpha Station is that way.
我们每个人都会在飞船上活下去
Every single one of us will survive on this ship.
这并不容易
It won't be easy.
如果我们要按时准备好 雷文需要志愿者
Raven needs volunteers if we're gonna get it ready in time.
有很多的工作要做
It'll be a lot of work,
但现在你们知道我们为什么要做这些了
but now you understand why we need to do it.
只要我们团结在一起
If we stick together,
我向你们保证
I give you my word,
我们不止能活下去
we won't just survive.
我们会繁荣昌盛
We'll thrive.
讲得不错
Nice speech.
有时候希望比真♥相♥更重要
Sometimes hope is more important than truth.
你♥爸♥爸一定会以你为荣
You dad would be so proud.
你不是想要工人吗 现在你有了
You wanted workers. You got them.
大家都去飞机库 快
Everyone ?to the hangar bay. Now.
我们能救几个 就救几个
We save who we can save today.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表