剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
You know him?
贝里斯
Baylis.
她在说谎 你不认识我
She's lying. You don't know me.
你说你会杀死我
You said you'd kill me.
好吧 知道吗 杂种 我要杀死你
Well, guess what, Planhaka, I'm gonna kill you.
不要动
Hey, hey, hey, don't move.
放我走 我会把食物留下
Just let me go. I'll leave the food,
你们不会再见到我
and you never have to see me again.
他单独行动吗
Is he alone?
一般不会
Not usually.
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
我不知道你在说谁...
I don't know who the hell you think--
艾默莉
Emori!
你不知道他对我做了什么
You don't know what he did to me.
我不知道 你可以告诉我
No, and you can tell me about it,
但拜托 艾默莉 如果他不是单独行动
but please, Emori, if he's not alone,
我们现在就要搞清楚
we need to know now.
来 墨菲 我的枪给你
Here, Murphy, take my gun.
现在把他绑起来
Now tie him up.
楼上有个医药箱
There's a medicine cabinet upstairs.
我可以给你敷药吗
Can I fix this?
墨菲不会让他逃走的
Murphy won't let him go anywhere.
对吗 墨菲
Will you, Murphy?
绝对不会
Not a chance.
我们要好好玩一下
We're gonna have some fun.
好吧 把他绑起来
Fine. Tie him up.
但当他交代清楚了 就由我来杀
But when he's done talking, the kill is mine.
马克 回话
Mark. Come in.
正在前往工厂站
Coming up on Factory Station.
快到你那了 完毕
Almost to you. Over.
各位 听到吗
Guys, read me?
快跟我说话
Don't go quiet on me now.
等过了废墟我会需要你
Gonna need a little help navigating
给我指一下方向
once I'm past the wreckage.
快回话 快回话 快回话
Come on, come on, come on.
好的 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
我们在援救区西北部约15度
We're northwest of the salvage area at about 15 degrees.
跟着...彼得
Just follow the-- Peter!
怎么回事 你们没事吧
What's happening? Are you ok?
彼得 到我下面去 贝拉米
Peter, get below me. Bellamy!
马克 怎么回事
Mark, what's going on?
风向变了 雨吹进来了
The wind shifted. The rain is blowing in.
你要找东西遮盖你们
Ok, you need to find something to use for cover.
这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
我在尽力帮彼得遮挡
Look, I'm blocking it from Peter as best as I can.
请快点过来
Just hurry. Please!
往南边看 两分钟内就会看到我的车头灯
Look south. You'll see my headlights in two minutes. I'm--
拜托
Come on.
该死
Damn it.
不不
No! No!
贝拉米 我没看见车灯
Bellamy, I don't see the lights.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
会晚到一会 坚持住
Just--just a minor delay. Just--just hang on.
不不 不行了
No! No! No, we can't!
不行了 还要多久
We can't! How long?
贝拉米 怎么回事
Bellamy, what's happening?
回答我 怎么会晚到
Answer. What minor delay?
被困在泥里了
Stuck in the mud.
得用绞缆机把我拉出来
Gonna use the winch to get me out.
不行 贝拉米
Negative. Bellamy,
你没有防护服 我通过无线电都能听到雨声
you have no suit and I can hear the rain over the radio.
求你 等暴风雨过去
Please, just...just wait for the storm to pass.
明白吗
Is that clear?
贝拉米 彼得需要立刻帮忙 快点
Bellamy! Peter needs help now, right now!
他没法呼吸了
He can't breathe!
如果你冒雨冲出去 死的就是三个而非两个
If you go into that storm, 3 people die instead of two.
你没得选
You're out of options.
是时候放手了
It's time to let go.
你说了会过来的
You said you'd be here.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
我该怎么跟他们说
What am I supposed to tell them?
实话
The truth.
马克 彼得
Mark. Peter.
我到不了你们那里了
I can't get to you.
什么 不
What? No.
我们来找你 求你 我可以背着他
We'll come to you. Please, I can carry him.
太远了 马克 你到不了的
It's too far, Mark. You won't make it.
我们在这也撑不住了
We won't make it here!
抱歉 你们就...
Look. I--I am sorry. You just--
你们唯一的机会就是再等久些
Your only chance is just to wait a little longer,
等雨停了 我就把车拖出来
and when the rain stops, I can dig out.
我儿子快死了
My son is dying!
他马上就要死了
He's dying right now.
你说了会帮我们的 求你了
You said that you would help us. Please!
不不
No! No!
你造成的伤害比承担的多
You did more damage than you took.
还不够 还不到时候
Not enough. Not yet.
别跟我说你从没杀人复仇
Don't tell me you've never killed for revenge.
那我觉得你比我好些
Well, then, I guess you're better than me,
因为我打算复仇
because I'm going to.
但我先要让他为对我和
But first I'm gonna make him suffer
我弟弟做的事饱受折磨
for what he did to me and my brother.
他给我的伤疤我会悉数奉还
I'm gonna cut him for every time he cut me.
我会让他像我一样求饶
I'm gonna make him beg the way I begged.
艾默莉
Emori.
我们不会让他再伤害你了
We're not gonna let him hurt you again.
我不需要你们保护我 克拉克
I don't need you to protect me, Clarke.
我会保护自己 一直都会
I protect myself. I always have.
-我懂 -你懂个屁
- I understand. - Like hell you do.
我因为这个还在襁褓中就被驱逐出部落
I was cast out of my clan as an infant because of this.
我迫于生计才去偷盗
I was forced to steal to survive.
才去杀人
Forced to kill.
你备受宠爱
You were loved.
别人说你很特别
Told you were special.
我像垃圾一样被扔掉
I was thrown away like someone's garbage.
你根本不懂我受的苦
You know nothing of my pain.
对 我不懂
No. I don't.
但我确实懂得
But I do know what it feels like
你觉得别无选择只能杀人是什么感受
to think you have no choice but to kill.
你以为我有得选
You think I have a choice?
如果饶贝里斯一命 他会回来的
If we let Baylis live, he will come back.
根本没法阻止他惩罚我离开
Nothing will stop him from punishing me for leaving.
我们如果有半点迟疑
If we show even the slightest hesitation,
他会利用这点
he will use it.
为了活命他什么都会说
He will say anything to survive.
一旦我们放松警惕 他就会反击
And the second we let our guard down, he will strike.
他会杀了我们
He will kill us all.
但我绝不会让他得逞 克拉克
But I‘m not gonna let that happen, Clarke,
因为今天 我才是死亡首领
because today, I am the Commander of Death.
我只是为了吃的才来这
I only came here for the food.
我可以交易的
Things I can trade.
为了家人有吃的我才去拾荒 求你了
I scavenge so my family can eat. Please.
好了
That's it.
找对角度
Find the right angle.
我会帮你
I'll help you out.
我爱的人被某个自以为
I love someone who was beaten and tortured
能控制她的男人折磨殴打
by a man who thought he could control her.
我不是那个男人
I'm not that man.
你尽可以折磨我
You can torture me all you want,
然而这不会改变这个事实...
and that won't change the fact--
现在谁是害怕的小鬼 贝里斯
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表