剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
How long are you staying?
尽快返回
Quick turnaround.
如果有什么忘在实验室的话 跟我说一声
If you forgot anything at the lab, let me know.
或是你同我一起去
Or I could keep you company.
说好了
Right.
克拉克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Clarke, can I talk to you for a second?
我马上过去
I'll catch up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有些事我没告诉你
There's something I didn't tell you.
他们找到地堡的时候因陀罗也在
Indra was with them when they found the bunker.
部落人知道了
Trikru knows?
对 我们跟他们达成了共用地堡的交易
Yes. We made a deal with them to share the space.
那我们和罗恩的交易怎么办
What about our deal with Roan?
部落人宁愿开战 也不愿和阿兹哥达人同住
Trikru would rather go to war than live with Azgeda.
妈妈 罗恩是我的朋友
Mom, Roan is my friend.
我们的盟友
Our ally.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
他们会杀了他
They're gonna kill him.
不要 克拉克 他如果乖乖受降就没事
No, Clarke, not if he comes peacefully.
我们会留出一个人的位置
We will make room for one.
因陀罗同意了
Indra agreed.
各位
Gentlemen.
很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you.
在这里等着
Just-- wait here.
守卫都在哪
Where are the guards?
我们的人还没从方舟领地回来
Our people aren't back from Arkadia yet.
-凯恩 不要 罗恩 -等等
- Kane, don't. Roan! - Look. Wait.
部落人
Trikru.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
不要使用武力
There doesn't have to be any violence.
等等 住手
Wait, stop!
欢迎回到波利斯 我的国王
Welcome back to Polis, my King.
给国王让路
好了 我们安全了
快解释清楚
把犯人关起来
派十个人守住门口
带瓦黑达过来
我说了 解释清楚
I said, explain.
天空人跟部落人结盟要拿下寺庙
Skaikru allied with trikru to take the temple.
他们为此连塔都不要了
They gave up the tower to do it.
按理说 这不合理
Strategically, that made no sense.
所以我派人去了庙门口
So I put our people at the temple doors.
还好我这么做了
Good thing I did.
做得好 艾寇
You did well, Echo.
把剩下的军队派去寺庙门口
Move the rest of our army to the temple doors.
不准任何人进出
No one gets in or out.
快去
Go.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
我刚知道
I just found out.
谢谢你尝试警告我
Thanks for trying to warn me.
没有必要发动战争
This doesn't have to turn into a war.
战争已经打响
It's already a war.
你去打才算开战
Only if you fight it.
你的人背叛了我 克拉克
Your people betrayed me, Clarke.
你还想让我做什么
What would you have me do?
让你活
Live?
辐射还有六天就过来了
The radiation's gonna be here in 6 days.
你既然愿意跟我们共用地堡
You were willing to share the bunker with us.
为何不跟部落人也一起共用
Why not share it with trikru, too?
我猜凯恩在同意他们刺杀我之前
I suppose Kane tried to get Indra to do that
已经尝试过说服因陀罗了
before agreeing to let them assassinate me.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
凯恩是想救你的命
Kane was trying to save your life.
救我 或许吧 但救不了我的人♥民♥
Mine, maybe. Not my people's.
那也是在你们包围寺庙之前的事
That was before you surrounded the temple.
现在谁要是想进去活命
Look, now no one can get in to survive
必须经你允许
unless you allow it.
因陀罗没得选 只能谈判
Indra will have no choice but to talk.
好 那谈吧
Fine. We'll talk.
但我要关押你的人
But I'm holding your people.
你们会面时我的总理得在场 罗恩
My chancellor needs to be at that meeting, Roan.
你的总理命还在全靠他运气好
Your chancellor's lucky he still has his head.
另外 要是有人能劝服
Besides, if anyone can convince
死敌活在一个屋檐下 那非你莫属
mortal enemies to move in together, it's you.
我会召集峰会
I'll call for the summit.
我现在想的全是战争已经打响
All I can think about is there's a war going on
而我却置身事外
and I'm not in it.
荣耀之火不会因战争而熄灭
No war will stop Praimfaya.
至少会像战士般死去
At least it would be a warrior's death.
好过被熔化
Better than melting.
我们那有句俗话
My people have a saying:
不畏惧死亡
因为那只是新征程的开始
轮回转世吗
Reincarnation?
你相信这个
You believe in that?
作物在冬天枯萎死去
The crops, they die in winter
又在春天焕然新生
and then return in spring.
多数人都不知道他们的冬天何时会来
Most people don't know when their winter will come,
但我们知道
But we do.
而这就是馈赠
And that's a gift.
为何要浪费在战争中
Why waste it in fighting?
你没收拾
You're not packed.
我试过了
I tried.
跟我说说 哈珀
Talk to me, Harper.
我受够了战争 蒙蒂
Just tired of fighting, Monty.
我知道
I know.
我们都是
We all are.
但到了那座地堡 我们就安全了
But in that bunker, we'll be safe.
每次这么想 都会出点岔子
Every time we think that, something bad happens.
那怎么办 留在这等死吗
So what then? Stay here and die?
浪费掉最后的时日
Spend your last days wasted?
我在乎的人好像都喜欢
That seems to be a popular choice
选择在这等死
with the people I care about.
-蒙蒂 我... -很快就要出发了
- Monty, I-- ?- It'll be light out soon.
那座地堡给了我们未来的希望
That bunker gives us a chance for a future.
希望你会改变心意
I hope you'll change your mind.
我不会
I won't.
我在想路易斯
I was, um--I was thinking about Louis.
在想你因为没有停下来救他
About how you blame yourself for his death
令他死于黑雨而责怪自己
because you didn't stop to save him from the black rain.
你没停下来不是因为你是个懦夫 哈珀
You didn't do that because you were a coward, Harper.
你那么做全因为你想活命
You did that because you wanted to live.
那叫生存本能
It's called survival instinct.
而现在你让我第一次觉得你是个懦夫
This is the first time i ever thought you were a coward.
你走错路了吧
Aren't you going the wrong way?
来道别的吗
Come to say good-bye?
才不是
Hell no.
我不是说清楚了吗
I thought I made it clear.
大家得收拾好 准备好在...
We need everyone packed and ready to go by--
破晓时出发
First light.
我们马上就好
We'll get right on it.
好
Good.
现在的情况关乎人类种族的未来 约旦先生
We're talking about the future of the human race here, Mr. Jordan.
你们别无选择
Participation is not optional.
他们会强迫我们跟他们走
They're gonna make us go with them.
这是测试
It's a test.
我们有多希望会这样
How bad do we want this?
现在有条出路
There is a way out now.
派对开始时 并不是真的
When this party started, that wasn't true.
别搞错了 要是选择留下
Make no mistake-- you choose to stay
那就是选择送死
and you're choosing death.
如果你决定留下 我会一直支持你
If that's your decision, I'm with you all the way.
如果相反 门在那边
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表