剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Hold on.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
-没事 你呢 -我没事
- Yeah. You? - Yeah. I'm fine.
他从我们面前突然跳出来
He just jumped right out in front of us.
就像故意找死
It's like he wanted to die.
待在这 我去看看受损情况
Stay here. I'm gonna check the damage.
贝拉米 克拉克 有人来了
Bellamy, Clarke, incoming!
躲我后面
Get behind me.
约翰
John!
艾默莉
Emori!
艾默莉
Emori!
约翰
John!
他们想要我们的防护服
Uh! They want our suits!
可能还有更多人 我们快走
There might be more of them. We should get going.
艾寇 你怎么在这
Echo, what are you doing here?
我知道你们在岛上找到了地堡
I know about your bunker on the island.
我刚救了你们
I just saved your lives.
我希望 你们能还我人情
I'm hoping you will return the favor.
除非我们能再找到一辆车
Unless we can get another ride,
不然谁都到不了岛上
no one's making it to that island.
没什么大不了的
Here goes nothing.
纳特·米勒
-戴维 -我知道
- David-- -I know.
纳特已经把他名字放进去了
Nate's already put his name in,
但我也想把我的位子给他
but I'd like to give him my slot, too,
如果可以的话
if that's ok.
我想让他的机会更大一些
I want to give him the best chance.
当然
Of course.
好吧
Ok.
-等一下 -抱歉
- One minute. - Sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我的错
Yes. It is.
门是我打开的
I opened that door.
你做了你认为对的事
You did what you thought was right.
对吗 马库斯
Was it right, Marcus?
是的
Yes.
我们做了对的事 然后36♥4♥个人要死
We do what's right, and 36♥4♥ people die.
你救了那么多人
You saved so many others.
你救了我
You saved me,
我说的不只是打开门
and I don't mean just by opening the door.
我不知道我自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
我在实验室里做的事
The things that I let myself do in that lab--
我告诉过你
I told you,
我们会找回我们的人性
we will find our humanity again.
我需要你从碗中抽出81个名字
I need you to pull 81 names from the bowl.
艾比
Abby--
今天那道门关上时
When that door closes today,
我要在门的另一边
I need to be on the other side.
拜托
Please.
你刚回到我身边
I just got you back.
不要那么说
Don't say that.
我爱你 马库斯 但我做好决定了
I love you, Marcus, but I made my decision.
我的命不比他们的有价值
My life isn't worth more than theirs.
我要你抽出81个名字
I need you to pull 81 names.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Sir, can I talk to you?
当然能 杰夫 什么事
Of course, Geoff. What is it?
如果没叫到我的名字 你能
If my name isn't called, would you...
帮我照顾我儿子吗
take care of my boy?
我这么问不公平
It's not fair of me to ask.
这一切都不公平
None of this is fair.
你的儿子应该在父亲身边长大
Your son shouldn't have to grow up without a father.
我们不该排队等死
We shouldn't be lining up to die.
我们应该为生存的权利斗争
We should be fighting for our right to live.
怎么做
How?
我们没武器 我们被数百个地表人包围
We're unarmed, surrounded by hundreds of grounders.
如果我们不抽签 我们所有人都会被杀
If we don't do this lottery, all of us will be killed.
-如果我们有筹码就不会 -什么筹码
- Not if we have leverage. - Leverage?
如果你能让地表人
If you can get the grounders
再打开那些门
to open those doors again,
剩下的事交给我
I'll do the rest.
我们今天拯救我们的人
We save our people today,
我们所有的人
all of our people.
蒙蒂 听到吗 完毕
Monty, do you read me? Over.
来
Here.
蒙蒂 听到吗
Monty, do you copy?
这防护服能让你的情况不会变得更糟
This suit will prevent you from getting worse.
现在我们最多只能这么做了
It's the best we can do right now.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
蒙蒂 听到吗 完毕
Monty, do you read me? Over.
罗恩驱逐了我
Roan banished me.
我听到了
I heard.
蒙蒂
Monty...
我只是在试着拯救我的族人
I was only trying to save my people.
蒙蒂 听到吗
?Monty, do you copy?
那是大错吗
Is that so wrong?
贝拉米 回话 听到吗
Bellamy, come in. Do you read me?
是 蒙蒂 我听到了 你在哪里
Yes, Monty. I read you. Where are you?
波利斯以外两公里 快到了
Two clicks outside Polis. Almost there.
-一切安好吧 -不完全是
- Everything ok? - Not exactly.
蒙蒂 我不想让你这么做
Look, Monty. I hate to ask you this,
但我们在去接雷文的路上出故障了
but we broke down on the way to the island to get Raven.
我们需要你来接我们
We need you to come reel us in.
我们要救我们的朋友
We save our friends.
我爱你 你知道吗
I love you. You know that?
我们这就过去
We're on our way.
告诉我们你们的具体♥位♥置
Tell us exactly where you are.
不不不 克拉克
No. No, no! Hey, hey. Hey, hey, Clarke--
你暴露了
Uh, you've been exposed.
怎么可能 她穿着防护服
How's that possible? She's wearing a suit.
我...
I--I, uh--
她的头盔裂开了
The seal of her helmet's torn.
你能修好吗
Can you fix it?
有胶带就行了 会没事的
We just need tape. That's all. It's gonna be fine.
我们没有任何工具或武器
We don't have any tools or weapons.
那就给她多一套防护服
So we give her the extra suit, then.
-我们没有多的防护服 -我们有
- We don't have another suit. - Yes, we do!
现在脱下来
Take it off now.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
如果我们没有被攻击你打算怎么做
What were you gonna do if we didn't get attacked, huh?
你们真的认为
I mean, you guys seriously think
她是怀着善意跟着我们的吗
she was following us out of the kindness of her own heart?
不 我们一旦停下 她就会攻击我们
No. She was gonna attack us the second that we stopped.
-把防护服给我 -墨菲 墨菲 住手
- Give me the suit. - Hey, Murphy! Murphy, no!
-怎么了 -听着
- What? - Look.
你弄坏那套防护服 谁也活不了
You cut that suit, and it saves no one.
我不会让她死的
I'm not letting her die.
我也不会
Neither am I.
克拉克 你在干什么
Clarke, what are you doing?
我有夜之血脉
I have nightblood.
未测试的夜之血脉
Untested nightblood.
我们现在就测试 摘下她的头盔
We're testing it now. Take off her helmet.
来 动作快
There. Quick.
好吧
Ok. Hey...
贝拉米 你在吗 回话
Bellamy, you there? Come in.
是的 我们在这
Yeah. We're here.
从波利斯往东北方向走 蒙蒂 快
Head northeast from Polis, and, Monty, drive fast.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk about it.
错过机会了
Missed the window.
继续往岛上去
Continue on to the island,
我们就回不去了
we won't make it back.
那他们呢 我们只救自己吗
What about them? Do we just save ourselves?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表