剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
找到你了
There you are.
我一直到处找
I've been looking everywhere.
你不该来这里 蒙蒂
You shouldn't be here, Monty.
我们都不该来这里
None of us should be here.
你知道月亮为什么是红色的吗
You know why that moon's red?
真的是红色的吗
It's really red?
我以为我梦游了
I thought I was tripping already.
因为死亡冲击波
It's from the death wave.
放射性尘埃在空气中
Radioactive ash in the air.
如果我们现在离开
If we leave now, I can make
我可以在它过来之前去两趟波利斯
two trips to Polis before it gets here.
应该足够让所有想要...
That should be enough for everyone who wants--
我现在就在...离开
I am leaving now.
无论如何
For all its faults...
地球真的很漂亮
Earth is really beautiful.
你喝了多少坚果茶
How much jobi tea did you drink?
适量而已
Just the right amount.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你不该在这种情况下发现 蒙蒂
You weren't supposed to find out like this, Monty.
发现什么
Find out what?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-回答我 -不
- Answer me! - No.
不要摘下 不要为了我
Don't take that off. Not for me.
不要摘下
Don't take that off.
不 这没有...
No. This is not making--
不 你得放开我们
No. You need to let us go.
-我怎么会那么做 走吧 -你走吧
- Yeah. Like hell I do. Get off-- - Just go!
走吧 否则我永远不会原谅你 听到吗
Get off or I will never forgive you. Do you hear me?
来吧
Just come on!
不要那么说 不要背负它
Don't say that. Don't live with that.
不 不 说...
No. No, say--
说你爱我
Say you love me.
请不要这么对我
Don't do this to me. Please.
说你爱我
Say you love me.
否则你会后悔的 蒙蒂
Or you'll regret it, Monty.
这不卫生
This is unsanitary.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
不
Uhh! No!
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you!
这不是玩笑 这是真的 傻瓜
This isn't a joke. This is real, you idiot.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
没事的
It's ok.
如果你感觉到了 就说吧
If you feel it, then say it.
不
No.
不 坚持住 坚持住
No. Just stay with me. Stay with me.
贾斯珀 贾斯珀
Hey. Jasper. Jasper!
贾斯珀
Jasper...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
贾斯珀 贾斯...
Jasper. Jas--
贾斯珀
Jasper.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
不
No.
放开我们
Let us go.
天哪
Oh, god.
哈珀
Harper!
不 哈珀
No. Harper.
蒙蒂
Monty.
我爱你
I love you.
不能死 加油
Can't die. Uhh! Come on.
我是雷文·雷耶斯
This is Raven Reyes...
我还活着
And I'm alive.
这个设施需要管理
This facility won't run itself.
我们需要优先考虑医生和工程师
We'll need to prioritize doctors and engineers.
好吧 我们当然选择雷文
All right. Of course we go for Raven.
你管这个叫正义
You call this justice?
我管这个叫拨乱反正 多亏我哥哥
I call this making things right, thanks to my brother.
是你干的
You let this happen.
我们有多少人得死
How many of us have to die?
幸运的是并非所有人
You're it's not all of you.
幸运
Lucky?
我们有一百个位置
We have 100 spots.
其他部落已经...
The other clans have all...
已经选好自己的幸存者
Have all chosen their survivors.
我们也得这么做
We have to do the same.
一百
100.
我们有四倍多的人
We have over 4 times that.
所有部落都一样
A pain that all clans feel.
这是你要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
没人想要这样
No one wanted this.
这跟想不想无关
Want's got nothing to do with this.
天空人有一百张床位 跟其他人一样
Skaikru gets 100 beds, same as everybody else.
贝拉米有一张
Bellamy gets one of them.
其他的你们自己决定
The rest is up to you.
死亡冲击波24小时内就来了
The death wave comes in 24 hours.
你们有12小时决定
You've got 12 to decide.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表