剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你的血能救我们所有人
Your blood can save us, everyone.
贝卡回太空是为了制♥造♥夜之血脉
Becca went to space to make nightblood.
在零重力环境下
In a zero-g environment.
我们要去太空制♥造♥夜之血脉
We need to go to space to make nightblood.
雷文 你的脑部扫描有中风的迹象
Raven, your brain scan showed evidence of a stroke.
它会要了你的命
It could kill you.
如果造不出夜之血脉
If we can't crack nightblood,
我们就共享方舟
we'll share Arkadia.
想办法共同生存
Find a way for us to survive together.
不管你在这做什么
Whatever you do here,
你的家人都回不来了
it won't bring your family back.
求求你不要这么做 不
Please don't do this. No!
我想阻止他的
I tried to stop him.
我这有更多伤员
We got more!
我们需要他们的帮助
We're gonna need them over there.
没错
Right.
不是黑雨
Not black rain.
黑雨下来的时候
When it comes,
不会有颜色
it'll be colorless.
那我们要怎么知道
How are we gonna know?
痛苦
Pain.
混乱
Chaos.
死亡
Death.
又来了 老一套
Same old, same old.
老天 振作点 亚哈
Jeez, cheer up, Jaha.
一旦你接受了无计可施的现实之后
Once you accept there's nothing to be done,
就没什么可担心的了
there's nothing to worry about.
我们会想出办法的
We'll find a way.
我有办法
I found the way.
"你要是没做过 就应该试一试
"If you never did, you should.
这些事可好玩了 好玩多棒啊"
These things are fun, and fun is good."
选自《一条鱼 两条鱼 红色的鱼 蓝色的鱼》
苏斯博士说道
Dr. Seuss.
美国儿童文学作家
快点 我们去找他
Come on. Let's go and get him!
离他远点
Get off of him!
离他远点 让开
Get off of him! Get off!
谁再碰这个人 我就开枪打谁
I will shoot the next person who touches this man.
我没开玩笑
So help me.
这才像话
Good choice.
《地球百子》
第四季 第六集
第二阶段 再入倒数 五 四
Stage 2. Reentry in 5, 4...
-天哪 -三 二...
- Oh, god. - 3, 2...
-加把劲 你能做到 -一
- Come on. You can do this. - 1.
启用主助推器
Main booster engaged.
燃料处于临界量 正迅速下降
Fuel levels critical and dropping fast.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
警告 警告
Warning. Warning.
-拜托 -警告 警告
- Come on! - Warning. Warning.
给力一点 别啊
Come on! No!
即将迫降 小心冲击
Brace for impact.
不 不 不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no!
任务失败
Mission fail.
外部损坏程度100%
Exterior damage 100%.
货物损毁程度100%
Cargo destruction 100%.
致命程度100%
Fatality 100%.
行啊 雷文
Way to go, Raven.
核死亡冲击波 42胜
Nuclear death wave 42
人类 0胜
and mankind zero.
要不你进来试试
You want to get in here and try it?
不啦 老实说我很忙
Nah, kinda busy, actually.
不管怎样 我可不想为
Anyway, wouldn't want to be responsible
全世界要死的人负责
for everyone in the world dying.
艾比让你在一旁看着
Abby said you had to watch.
没人让你参与瞎评论
No one said you had to weigh in.
我就这样 我总是会
Oh, that's me-- always going
把本职工作外的事做好
above and beyond the call of duty.
话说回来 你开始时燃料都只有75%
Speaking of, you keep starting with your fuel gauge at 75%.
也许这就是问题所在
Maybe that's your problem.
听好了 我们在方舟领地
Pay attention. 10 barrels of hydrazine
只剩下十桶联氨
is all we had left at Arkadia.
如果有多的话 我也不至于有着陆问题
If there was more, I wouldn't have a problem landing.
该死
Oh, damn it!
你还好吧
You ok in there?
我没事 闭嘴
I'm fine. Shut up.
要不要我帮你叫醒医生
You want me to wake up the doc?
不 不 我没事
No! No. No, I'm good.
我现在再来一次
I'm running it again.
没问题 这第28次才最有意思对吧
Sure. 28th time's the charm, right?
重启模拟
Restart simulation.
模拟重启中
Simulation restarting.
你都不睡觉的吗
Don't you ever sleep?
每个人都需要休息 克拉克
Everyone needs rest, Clarke.
救世主也不例外
Even saviors.
看吧 又要走了
There she goes.
我必须去
I have to.
今天要去岛上
Going to the island today
把火箭燃料带给我妈和雷文
to take rocket fuel to my mom and Raven.
这样她们才能到太空里造夜之血脉
So they can go to space to make nightblood.
现在这是我们唯一的希望了
It's now officially our only hope.
对不起 我没能阻止那个男孩
I'm sorry I couldn't stop that boy
毁掉你们的家园
from destroying your home.
不是你的错
That's not your fault.
而且 我们不用再担心
Besides, now we don't have to worry about
核死亡冲击波到来时要把450人锁在外面
locking 450 people out when the death wave comes,
或是跟阿兹哥达人共享方舟的事
or sharing it with Azgeda.
莱克萨会为你骄傲的
Lexa would be proud of you.
现在我们都是你的人♥民♥
We're all your people now.
她也深信这一点
She believed that, too.
因为有你 她的精神长存
She lives on through you.
怎么了
What is it?
我想你留在这里
I want you to stay. Here.
我回来前 你可以住我房♥里
You can have my room until I get back.
克拉克
Clarke...
我不求其他 只求当下
I'm not asking for anything more than this moment.
这就是我的生活方式
That's how I live.
我知道
I know.
但是奈拉 求你了
But Niylah, please.
一旦解决了夜之血脉的问题
Once we solve nightblood,
解药会先在方舟领地和波利斯分发
it'll be distributed to Arkadia and Polis first.
你能在这取到血清 我才会好受些
I'd feel better knowing you were here to get it.
很好
Good.
我会跟医疗室说 你能帮得上忙
I'll let med bay know they have an extra hand.
现在去拯救我们大家吧
Now go save us all.
三区 四区和五区遭到了最严重的损坏
Sectors 3, 4, and 5 sustained the worst damage.
我们损失了服务器机房♥
We lost the server room,
所有的处理器 生命保障系统
all of our processors, and life support systems,
以及半数生活区
and half of our living quarters.
现在 备用电力能够保证
Now, backup power ?will keep the lights on at night
现存房♥间的夜间照明
in the rooms that survived,
但我们不能制热 也没有自来水
but we'll have no heat or running water.
也无法在辐射扩散到这里之前
And no way to restore it or reseal the ship
储存水源或重新修补飞船
before the radiation gets here.
就没有好消息吗
Is there any good news?
至少没有人死
Well, no one died.
别管方舟了
Forget the Ark.
本来方舟就无法救我们所有人
It was never gonna save us all anyway.
我们需要把精力集中到夜之血脉方案上
We need to focus our resources on the nightblood solution.
燃料装好了吗
Is the fuel loaded?
正在装 但是克拉克
It's in process, but, Clarke,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表