剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
from the ashes, we will rise.
请告诉我你有比这更多的线索
Please tell me you have more than this.
在大爆♥炸♥的两年前
In the two years before the bombs,
卡多根几乎卖♥♥出了所有第二黎明的地♥产♥
Cadogan sold off most of the second dawn's real estate holdings,
筹集了上千万美元
generating tens of million of dollars,
但有一样东西他没有卖♥♥
but there was one thing he didn't sell.
我在他自传中发现的
I found this in his autobiography.
那是他童年的家
It's his childhood home.
他父亲在那建造了一个地堡保护他的家人
His father build a bunker there to save his family.
我觉得卡多根用教会的钱来扩张那地方
I think Cadogan used the church's money to expand it.
他在那长大的
Grew up there.
或许他是因为对那地方有感情才没卖♥♥
Maybe he kept it for sentimental value.
他的父亲几乎每天都在那个屋子里打他
His father beat him almost daily in that house.
他不喜欢住在那里
He hated living there.
其他的都卖♥♥掉了 留着它干什么呢
Why keep it if you're liquidating everything else?
因为地堡在那 我能感觉到
Because that bunker is there. I can feel it.
我觉得他像个宗教狂热分子
Guy sounds like a religious fanatic to me.
或许吧 也或许他只是个
Maybe, or maybe he was just a leader
为救自己的人♥民♥不顾一切的领袖
willing to do whatever it took to save his people.
看谁回来了
Look who's back.
还以为你跟你女友私奔了
Thought you ran off with your...girlfriend.
你嫉妒了吗 米勒
You jealous, Miller?
想攻击我的人多了
There's enough of me to go around.
当然了 布莱恩估计得揍死我 所以...
Of course, Bryan would probably kick my ass, so--
你要待在这吗 约翰
You here to stay, John?
一直待到情况好转 没错
Till something better comes along, yeah.
关闭大门
Close the gate.
好 开始吧
All right. Start it up.
已经跟杰克逊说了我们没有多余的
Already told Jackson, we can't spare anything,
尤其是防辐射药
especially not antiradiation meds.
现在只需要七剂药
We're talking about 7 doses.
那都是供给的四分之一了 艾比
That's a quarter of our supply, Abby,
我们得靠这么一点量
a supply that has to last us for 5 years
在全是辐射的星球撑五年
on an irradiated planet.
每一片药都极其珍贵
We're gonna need every one of those pills,
你也很清楚
and you know it.
你说得对
You're right.
我们让你负责这些供给
We put you in charge of the supplies.
由你决定 但那些人...
It's your call, but those people--
会有用吗
Will it work?
你能保证药能救得了他们吗
Can you guarantee the medicine will save them?
你不能
You can't.
因为德拉克蒂福得在
Because Delactivene needs to be used
暴露后24小时内服用
within 24 hours of exposure.
标签上写得很清楚
It's on the damn label.
药效会降低
The rate of effectiveness goes down,
没错 但并不是说没用
yes, but it doesn't mean it won't work.
-必须试试 -不
- We have to try. - No.
他们中还有个孩子
There's a child in there with them.
至少给我够她用的剂量
At least give me enough for her.
抱歉 成功机率不大 不值得浪费供给
I'm sorry, but we can't waste our supply on a long shot.
如果能救人性命
If we can save one life,
你还说那是浪费吗
would you call that a waste?
就算有用 就算今天救了他们
Even if it worked, even if we could save them today,
两个月后他们也会死于辐射
they'll be dead from radiation inside two months.
你要是能说服自己就这么想吧
You tell yourself that if you need to,
但是害死那孩子的不是辐射
but the radiation isn't killing that child.
是你
You are.
你在找这个吗
You looking for these?
你从哪...算了
Where did you g-- never mind.
我不知道你要多少
I didn't know how many you needed,
所以全拿来了
so I took it all.
还磨蹭什么 走啊 去救人吧
What are you waiting for? Go. Be doctors.
先给孩子服用
Give it to the child first,
如果有用了
and if it works,
再给其他人服用
you give it to the others.
很高兴你回来了 约翰
I'm glad you're back, John.
我之前还在担心你
I was worried about you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Ok.
没事了 好吗 没事
It's ok. Ok? It's ok.
阿德里亚
Adria...
没事的
It's ok.
你可以相信他们
You can trust them.
就像吃的
It's like food.
放进嘴里
Just put it in your mouth
用水送下去
and take it down with the water.
来吧 就这样
There you go. That's it.
慢点 慢点 好了
Easy, easy. Ok.
我帮你 我帮你
I got you. I got you.
其他人怎么办
What about the others?
未来数小时我们会密切监视阿德里亚
We'll monitor Adria closely for the next few hours.
如果她病情好转 再给大人服药
If her symptoms improve, then we'll treat the adults.
谢谢
Thank you.
他的父亲因为偷药
His father got floated
去救他而遭到流放
for stealing medicine to save him.
谁能料到他也有这份心
Who knew he had it in him?
我知道
I did.
你去哪 天空女孩
聪明的话就快闪开
别 别 别
Hey, no, no, no.
别 我们是为科技品而来
仅此而已
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
阿莉利用科技品掌控我们
ALIE used tech to control us.
谁都别想再来操控我们
No one'll ever take over our minds again.
跟着她 看看她去哪
你就是新的火种守护者
So you're the new flamekeeper.
这是神圣之地
This is a sacred space.
不离开 就别怪刀剑无眼
Leave before you get hurt.
把火种给我
Give me the flame.
它不属于你
It does not belong to you
也不属于留着红色血液的国王
or your red-blooded king.
我不能让你带走它
I can't let you leave with it.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
技术不错
Good technique.
不过我了如指掌
I know it well.
住手 放下剑 奥克塔维亚
Stop. Put down the sword, Octavia.
她拿了火种
She has the flame.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我会和罗恩说
I'll talk to Roan.
只要我们把火种还给他
If we give him back the flame,
我可以说服他不追究
I can convince him to show mercy.
阿兹哥达不懂慈悲
Azgeda knows no mercy.
把火种给我 盖娅
Give me the flame, Gaia.
挂在她脖子上
It's around her neck.
不是 那只是她信仰后
That's nothing, a totem she's worn
一直戴着的图腾
since she joined the faith.
你正在干涉你不懂的事
You are interfering in matters you do not understand.
错 我是火种守护者
Wrong. I'm a flamekeeper.
我以我的信仰为荣
I'm honoring my faith,
而这也是你曾经的信仰
a faith you once believed in.
你不许质疑我的忠诚
Don't you question my devotion.
忠诚的信徒宁愿死
A devoted follower would die
也不会把火种交给不配的国王
before giving the flame to an unworthy king,
阿兹哥达的国王
an azgeda king.
你亵渎了我们的信仰
You pervert our faith.
赫达以你为耻
Heda would be ashamed.
我这么做都是为了部落人
I'm doing ?what's best for trikru.
如果你留下并坚守使命 你就会明白
You would understand that if you had stayed and done your duty.
我是被召唤的
I was called.
我的女儿不该四处游荡
My daughter was not meant to wander the earth
寻找夜之血脉
looking for nightbloods.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表