剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
罗恩
Roan?
他想帮我才中了枪
He got shot trying to help me.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
还没有 不过生命垂危
Not yet, but he's close.
没有击穿伤
No exit wound.
我们得赶快把子弹取出来
We need to get the bullet out quickly.
从我们国王身边滚开
Get away from our king.
等等 拜托你 不要
Wait. Please, no.
你这么做很不明智
You're making a mistake.
我们是联盟的一份子
We're part of the coalition.
我可以救他 只要你们允许
I could save him, but you have to let me.
我们有自己的医生
We have our own healer.
把国王和其他死者一起送去大使♥馆♥
还不快去
艾寇
Echo...
贝拉米 别
Hey, Bellamy, don't.
-别冲动 -放开她 艾寇 放开她
- Man, stop. - Let her go, Echo. Let her go.
退后 贝拉米
Back off, Bellamy.
你的国王是我朋友
Your king is my friend.
让我们帮他吧
Let us help him.
我在光之城看到了你
I saw you in the City of Light.
我知道是你毁了它
I know you destroyed it.
这一点要谢谢你
Thank you for that.
看看你们周围
Look around you.
是天空人对我们做了这一切
Skaikru did this to us.
因为他们 我们的正统司令安塔丽死了
Because of them, Ontari, your rightful commander, is dead.
这个冒牌货偷走了她的火种
This imposter stole her flame.
不是 是瓦黑达救了我们
No. Wanheda saved us,
我们所有人 所有地表人和天空人
all of us--grounder and skaikru.
如果不是你们 我们也不会需要人救
There would have been nothing to save us from if not for you.
阿兹哥达在这里无权发号♥施令
Azgeda has no authority here.
我们现在有了
We do now.
以罗恩国王的名义
In the name of King Roan,
作为司令宝座名正言顺的守护者
as rightful caretakers of the throne of the commanders,
波利斯现在由阿兹哥达统领
Polis is now under Azgeda rule.
去你的吧
Like hell it is.
你们的将军呢
Where's your war chief, girl?
我们的将军已经死了 大使
Our war chief is dead, ambassador.
作为女王的护卫
As a member of the queen's guard,
在国王醒来之前 军队暂听我的号♥令
Command of the army has fallen to me until the king awakens.
他也要醒得过来
If he awakens.
在新任司令选出之前
Until a new commander can ascend,
波利斯将由联盟的大使们统领
Polis is to be ruled by ambassadors of the coalition.
如果阿兹哥达想要统领权 那就靠实力拿
If Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force.
当我拿到了
Consider it taken.
天空人不得离开这座城
No skaikru leaves this city.
冰之国万岁
看来拯救世界得容后再议了
Looks like saving the world will have to wait.
好了
That's it.
让我帮助你吧 拜托了
Let me help you, please.
很高兴看你交新朋友啊
It's good to see you're making friends.
你好啊 约翰
Hello, John.
很高兴看到你下来了
Glad to see you made it down.
你可以来帮我一起处理尸体
I could use some help with the dead.
你应该以死谢罪
Go float yourself.
这些死者也都是你的错 总理
These dead are on you, too, Chancellor.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
进货 你看着像什么
Stocking up. What's it look like.
进具体什么货呢
Stocking up for what, exactly?
我这种人在这里不安全
It's not safe for my kind here.
这是禁忌
For drin are forbidden.
我得离开这里 约翰
I have to leave this place, John.
所以你又要抛弃我了吗
So, what, you're gonna bail on me again?
我没有抛弃你
I didn't bail on you.
我回来 吞下那个芯片
I came back, took the damn chip
因为亚哈说他能带我去找你
because Jaha said he would take me to you.
跟我去方舟领地吧
Come with me to Arkadia.
我认真的 艾默莉
I'm serious, Emori, ok?
我们还能在一起 我们的人会保护你的
We can be together there. My people will protect you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
他们把你都赶出去多少次了
How many times have they cast you out?
现在不一样了
It's different now.
他们欠我的 求你了
They owe me, ok? Please.
求你了
Come on.
-好吧 -好吗
- Ok. - Ok?
好
Ok.
但我们还是能趁这会儿多捡点东西的吧
We can still pick up a few things first, right?
长官 我们能找到的就这些人了
Sir, that's everyone we could find.
我在庙门口设了十名守卫
Stationed 10 guards at the temple door.
你确定不需要我留下吗
Are you sure you don't want me to stay?
你把他们带回家 少校
You lead them home, major.
我们尽快过去
We'll be there as soon as we can.
-马库斯 -我没事
- Marcus... - I'm ok.
我们还有重要的事要做
We focus on what comes next.
-怎么了 -你会郁闷的
- Well? - You're not gonna like it.
你摧毁光之城的时候
When you destroyed the City of Light,
波利斯城里来了一千名阿兹哥达的战士
there were a thousand Azgeda warriors inside the City of Polis.
来得真巧
Good timing.
驱逐他们的唯一方法就是战斗
Only way to remove them is by force.
-那我们就战斗 -等等
- Then let's remove them. - Slow down.
你是说要挑起战争
You're talking about a war.
是的 岩脊人 水岸人和阔叶人
Yes. Rockline, Flokru, and Broadleaf
肯定会加入部落人
will join trikru without question,
但我们人手还是不够
but we'll still be short.
这简直是疯了
This is madness.
我们应该趁还来得及
We should be leaving with the others
和其他人一起逃
While we still have time.
他们知道我们住哪
They know where we live.
如果我们逃跑 他们会追来
If we run, they'll follow.
还有另外八个部落
There are 8 other clans.
怎么让他们加入我们
How do we get them to join us?
我可以做到 但我需要火种
I can do it, but I'll need the flame.
不行
No.
克拉克 部落人会追随火种的持有人
Clarke, the clans will follow whoever has the flame.
-阿兹哥达不会 -那就战斗
- Azgeda won't. - Then we fight.
-这是重点 -不是
- That's the point. - No, it's not.
重点是 没有打仗的时间了
The point is, there's no time for a fight.
我们要救罗恩
We have to save Roan.
救他 他们都不让我们接近他
Save him? They won't let us near him.
等等 你是不是有什么没告诉我们
Wait a second. What don't we know?
阿莉创造光之城的真正原因
The reason ALIE created the City of Light.
是什么
Why?
能源站里有一些核反应堆
Nuclear reactors inside power plants
没被炸掉 正在熔化
that survived the bombs are melting down.
辐射水平已经在上升了
Radiation levels are already rising.
如果我们没办法想出解决办法
If we can't figure out a way to fix it,
六个月内所有人都得死
All of us will be dead in 6 months.
-阿莉这样跟你说的 -是的
- ALIE told you this? - Yes.
-你相信她 -雷文正在调查
- And you believe her? - Raven's looking into it.
我相信她
I believe her.
就算是真的 那也是六个月以后
Even if it's true, that's 6 months away.
现在街头就有一千名冰之国的战士
There are a thousand Ice Nation warriors
想今天就要我们的命
on the street who want to kill us today.
他们不会杀我们
They won't kill us.
你怎么知道
How could you possibly know that?
因为我们要投降
Because we're gonna surrender.
他带来了司令
安塔丽属于她的人♥民♥
Ontari belongs with her people.
把她和其他人放在一起
让他知道冰之国是怎样报答带来钥匙的人的
天空人要投降
守好国王
其他人跟我来
把他也带上
松开他
Loose him up.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表