剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你的战斗结束了
天空人奥克塔维亚
我不该把你关起来
I shouldn't have locked you up.
我以为我只有这个选择
I thought it was the only choice I had.
是你让自己只有这个选择
It was the only choice you gave yourself.
如果你觉得自己有最好的办法
If you think you have the best idea,
你得说服大家
you have to convince people,
而不是骗他们
not lie to them
或者把他们关起来
or lock them up.
都无所谓了
That doesn't matter now.
蒙蒂用广播把名单读了一遍
Monty read the list over the radio.
大家都知道了
Everyone knows everything.
真遗憾
What a shame.
你以前还给亚哈颜色看
You were giving Jaha a run for his money there,
小版亚哈
Jaha lite.
我以前非常讨厌他
You know, he used to be everything that I hated.
或许他只是为了让我们团结在一起
Maybe he was keeping us together.
当亚哈显得有道理
When Jaha's looking reasonable,
就是时候重新评估了
it's time to reassess.
你可以走了
You can go.
等某一天这一切都结束了
You know, someday when all this is over,
你就会发现
you're gonna realize
这一切真是有趣
that foam bit was funny.
我们快到了吗 格里芬医生
We getting close, Dr. Griffin?
只要穿过那里
It's just through there.
我们走
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
露娜 尼克的事我很遗憾
Luna, I'm sorry about Nyko.
我也是
Me, too.
岸边的时候
Hey, about, uh, what happened at the beach,
谢谢
thank you.
小心啊 小雷雷
Careful, Reyes.
我已经被艾默莉钓走了
Emorems already got dibs on me.
一个小问题
Uh, small question.
阿莉的安保系统就为了保护这玩意吗
Alie had a security system to protect this thing, right?
知道她主要防什么吗
Any idea what she was protecting it from?
但愿我们不知道
Let's hope we don't find out.
以防万一 雷文 让无人机回到天上
Just in case, Raven, get the drones back into the sky.
备用电源接入
Auxiliary power initiated.
真不赖 贝卡
Not bad, Becca.
无论我们做什么
Doesn't matter what we do.
总是会走到这一步 战争边缘
Always end up here-- the brink of war.
艾比在岛上
Abby's on the island.
她会找到办法 我知道她能做到
She'll find a cure. I know she will.
我们能挺过去的
We will get through this.
站起来
On your feet.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我们带你们回家
We're bringing you home.
你们的飞船可以抵抗荣耀之火
Your ship is shelter from Praimfaya,
所以我要夺走它
so I intend to take it.
你不必如此
You don't have to do this.
我们能一起找到解决办法
We can find a solution together.
时机已过
That time has passed.
准备带他们行军
Get them ready to march.
奥克塔维亚会先赶到
Octavia will get there first.
她会提醒他们你们的动向 你们会输
She'll warn them you're coming. You'll lose.
她不愿被活捉
She wouldn't be taken alive.
不 不
No. No.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
她死得很光荣
It was a good death.
把人♥质♥准备好
我的...不
Oh, my--no!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
赫利欧斯
Helios.
赫利欧斯 带我回家
Helios, take me home.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表