剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Nice.
我已经写好了程序
I already wrote the program.
应该马上就好
It should only take a second.
还记得我们把你♥爸♥爸的家具
Heh, remember the time we welded
焊在天花板上那次吗
Your dad's furniture to the ceiling?
那次真是太棒了
That was a prank.
为什么克拉克有份百人名单
Uh, why does Clarke have a list of 100 names?
咱们走吧 她随时可能回来
Let's go. She's gonna be back any second.
-这是什么 -别管了
-What is this? -Just put it away.
蒙蒂 告诉我
Monty, talk to me.
-把它给我 -什么...
- Give it to me. - Hey, what--
发生了什么
What's going on?
我知道你知道内情
I know you know something.
飞船只能救一百个人
The ship will only save 100 people.
我猜克拉克写了份名单
Guess Clarke made a list.
-你没告诉我 -克拉克自有计划
- You didn't tell me? - Clarke has a plan.
克拉克当着我们的面撒谎
Clarke lied to our faces.
她没有告诉你她在写名单
She didn't--didn't tell you she was making a list.
-现在你却要维护她吗 -你在乎吗
- now you're defending her? - What do you care?
你早就表明你做好了去死的准备
You've made it clear you're planning to die,
准备丢下我一个人
planning to leave me alone.
这是我的选择 不是克拉克的
Which is my choice, not Clarke's.
而且她把自己放在了这份名单上
She put herself on this list, by the way.
你还觉得这没什么吗
You still think it's all good?
我相信她这么做是有原因的
Look. I'm sure she has a reason.
克拉克来决定谁值得被拯救
Ohh, Clarke's deciding who's worth saving.
真是 真是太棒了
That--that is just great.
你知道吗 蒙蒂 没有你
Guess what, Monty. You're not.
什么
What?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
克拉克觉得你是可以被牺牲的
Clarke thinks your expendable.
克拉克 等等
Clarke, wait.
开什么玩笑
Really?
我发现了你的名单
I found your list.
看来我们知道到底谁对你来说重要了
I guess we know who really matters to you.
贾斯珀
J--Jasper--
你不是上帝 克拉克
You're not god, Clarke.
你无权决定别人的生死
You don't get to decide who lives or dies.
这只是后备计划 我们有
The list is a backup. We have a--
那你大概不介意我告诉大家了 是吗
Well, I guess you don't mind if I tell everyone, then, right?
-贾斯珀 不要 -拜托
- Jasper, no. - Please--
人们有权知道他们的工作不会有回报
People have a right to know that they're working for nothing.
着火了吗 一切都好吗
Is there a fire? Everything all right?
对你来说不好
Not for you.
你不在名单上
You're not on the list.
什么名单
What list?
方舟上的人 注意了
Attention, Arkadia.
我要宣布的事可能会影响...
I have an announcement that could affect--
贾斯珀 你还好吗 贾斯珀
Jasper, you ok? Jasper.
他闯进了总理的办公室
He broke into the Chancellor's office.
把他关起来
Lock him up.
我在实行凯恩总理授予的权力
I'm acting on the authority of Chancellor Kane.
把他关起来
Take him into custody.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
我们走
Let's go.
-蒙蒂 这... -别了
- Monty, it-- - Don't.
真的 别说了
Just...don't.
因陀罗
Indra.
不
No.
因陀罗 因陀...
Indra. Indr--
发生了什么
天戮者...
Skairipa...
他们会回来找你的 你快逃吧
冰之国要进攻...
部落人和天空人
他们的军队今晚会进军到你的驻地
因陀罗去哪了
去警告我们的人
你该去警告你的人
联盟瓦解了
开战了
他们看到她往这里跑了
蒙蒂
Monty--
贾斯珀没事 如果你关心的话
Jasper's fine, in case you care.
我确实关心
I do care.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we talk in private, please?
列那个名单很艰难
It wasn't easy making that list.
我只有那么多位置留给工程师
I only had so many slots for engineers.
你是一名学徒
You're an apprentice.
亚哈更了解这艘飞船
Jaha's more knowledgeable about the ship.
他更有经验 而雷文...
He's more experienced, and Raven I--
你就是这么想这件事的吗
That's what you think this is about?
克拉克 我理解你为什么没有把我写进名单
Clarke, I get why you didn't put me on the list.
我甚至可能同意你这么做
I may have even agreed with it.
只是你是谁
It's just, who are you?
你什么时候变成了这样的人
When did you become this person?
我没有变成任何人
I haven't become anyone.
我认识的克拉克不会逮捕自己的朋友
The Clarke I know wouldn't be arresting her friends.
凯恩同意我们不声张此事
Kane agreed that we needed to keep this quiet.
凯恩不在这里 这只是借口
Kane isn't here. That's just an excuse.
是你决定的 你活下来而哈珀要去死
You're the one saying, you live and Harper dies.
你是那个用电棒电了贾斯珀还逮捕了他的人
You're the one shock-batoning Jasper, then arresting him.
你是那个走了极端
You're the one going too far
并仍然用着老一套说辞
and using the same old justification--
"一切都是为了我的人♥民♥"的人
"It's all for my people."
确实是
It is.
我知道你觉得大家会惊慌失措
I know you think people will freak out,
但如果你告诉所有人真♥相♥
but if you just tell everyone the truth,
也许他们的反应会出乎你的意料
maybe they'll surprise you.
蒙蒂 这太冒险了
Monty, it's too risky.
贾斯珀是对的
Jasper was right.
你不是上帝
You're not God.
我要宣布一件事
I have an announcement to make.
克拉克·格里芬一直在欺骗你们
Clarke Griffin has been lying to you.
不
No.
方舟领地只能救一百个人
Arkadia will only save 100 people.
谁能想到他们列了名单
Who thinks they made the list?
艾比·格里芬
"Abby Griffin,
艾瑞克·杰克逊
"Eric Jackson,
塞隆尼斯·亚哈
"Thelonious Jaha,
雷文·雷耶斯
"Raven Reyes,
奥克塔维亚·布莱克
"Octavia Blake,
吉姆·布鲁德
"Jim Bruder,
海瑟·戴维
"Heather David,
格拉齐亚·沃森
"Grazia Watson,
丹尼·维特
"Danny Vertue,
萨拉·索德维斯特
"Sarah Soderquist,
苏珊·克劳福德
"Susan Crawford,
谢莉·斯凯里特
Shelley Skerritt..."
你不能飞 但你能说话
You can't fly, but you can talk.
雷文 回话 你还好吗
Raven, report. Are you ok?
一切都好 操心你自己吧
All good here. Worry about your damn self.
露娜 不要 你会死的
Luna no! You'll get killed!
露娜在这 她在朝船走
Luna's here. She's heading for the boat.
收到 雷文
Copy that, Raven.
尽你所能拦住她
Do whatever you can to stop her.
我们马上就来
We're on our way.
不管了
Screw it.
我不能让你走
I can't let you leave.
我们需要你
We need you.
这话我之前听过了
I've heard that before.
所以我是名囚犯
So I am a prisoner.
你的血能救我们所有人
Your blood can save us, everyone.
你真的认为你值得被救吗
Do you really think you deserve to be saved?
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel, ok?
我理解 但不会永远这样的
I get it, but it won't always be like this.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表