剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
死亡冲击波十天后就会到来
The death wave will be here in 10 days.
我找到一处避难所
What I found was a fallout shelter,
能够容纳上千人
built to sustain thousands.
救赎就在其中
Salvation lies within.
辐射才不管你是部落人还是阿兹哥达人
The radiation doesn't care if you're trikru or azgeda.
绝不能让阿兹哥达看到里面
Azgeda will never see the inside.
如果我们共享呢
What if we share it?
我能接受
I can live with that.
等到了要闭门的时候
When the time comes to close the door,
阿兹哥达会用自己的方式解决
Azgeda will see that it's done.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
雷文 你需要缓一缓
Raven, you need to slow down.
你的脑部扫描有中风的迹象
Your brain scan showed evidence of a stroke.
我们卡住了
And we are stuck.
雷文 它会要了你的命
Raven, it could kill you.
除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉
We can't create Nightblood unless we go to space.
但露娜可以
But Luna can.
我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓
We can inject ourselves with her bone marrow.
然后我们就成了夜之血脉
Then we become Nightbloods.
由我来承担 其他人就不必承担了
I bear it so they don't have to.
将来他们会感谢你现在做的事
One day, they will thank you for what you're doing here.
如果不成功呢
What if it doesn't work?
我们会死得明白
Then we die,
因为我们已经尽全力去
knowing we did everything we could
救我们的人♥民♥了
to save our people.
我找到了
I got it.
好的 它很重
Sure. It's heavy.
这就是他们把我们留下的原因吗
This is why they left us behind?
为了清理技术设备
To scavenge tech?
我们已经聊过这事了
Hey, we talked about this.
我们不是被留下了
We didn't get left behind.
他们会回来的
They're coming back.
恕我无法再去相信
Forgive me if I don't believe
你们的人说的话了
what your people say anymore.
其实墨菲说的没错
Murphy's actually right.
别担心 他们可能会丢下他
Don't worry, they might ditch him,
但不会丢下我这么优秀的人
but I'm too awesome to leave behind.
-又来了 -恭喜你 艾默莉
- There you go. - Congratulations, Emori.
你能在地洞里活上个五年
You get to live in a hole in the ground for 5 years.
感谢你的鼎力相助
Thanks for playing.
得了吧 至少我们还能活下去
Come on. At least we get to live.
蟑螂对雷文如是说
Said the cockroach to the Raven.
系统检查完毕
Systems check complete.
怎么了
What?
轨道发射系统在线
Orbital launch systems online.
你没听到吗
You don't hear that?
艾默莉 把癫痫诊疗包拿来
Emori, get the seizure kit now.
艾比放在办公室里的
Abby left it in the office.
不用了
No.
不用了 我没事
No, it's-- it's ok.
我没事 我挺好的
It's ok. I'm fine.
把最后一次运行要用的东西放好
Put that stuff with the gear for the last run.
我去把处理器打开
I'll start on the processors.
别 别 别去编程 好吧
No, no, no, no. No coding, all right?
你没有露娜在这儿跟你说话
Luna's not here to whisper in your ear
我也不想你死在我的眼皮底下
And I'd rather not have your brain melt on my watch.
我不是要编程 我是要解扣
I'm not coding. I'm unhooking.
现在按我说的做
Now do what I said.
然后你们可以休息一下
Then you can take a break.
我这边需要花点时间
I'll need some time with this.
没问题
Sure thing.
走吧
Come on.
有什么事吗
What's the matter now?
如果她的脑袋不顶用
If she can't use her brain,
那他们还要她干嘛
why do they need her?
地面发射序列发生器正在初始化
Initiating ground launch sequencer now.
由电脑控制倒计时的一种电子装置
雷文
Raven.
贝卡
Becca?
你大可以说 这不关我的事
You can tell me that it's none of my business,
但如果你们有这么完好的火箭
but why live in a hole in the ground
那为何还要住地洞里
when you have a perfectly good rocket?
《地球百子》
第四季 第九集
你是在翻地还是在捅地
Are you tilling the soil or stabbing it?
你知道这很蠢 对吧
You know this is dumb, right?
没等东西长出来 我们就都死了
We'll all be dead before anything grows.
地球曾在荣耀之火中挺过来一次
The earth survived praimfaya once.
那它能再挺一次
It will again.
我们是在为后人做这些事
We do this for those who come after us.
我给你示范一下
Let me show you.
伊利安
Ilian.
低下头 别说话
Head down. Say nothing.
我们的人很提防陌生人
My people are wary of strangers.
安卡拉
Ankara.
你过来是有什么事吗
战斗
War.
部落人正在召集同盟把冰之国赶出波利斯
我妈妈正在派最好的战士去波利斯
我这里有很多事要忙
你妈妈会理解的
你的部落需要你 伊利安
我已经说得很清楚了
你妈妈也会希望你去战斗的
给我离开这里 安卡拉
你没跟我说过你是战士
You didn't tell me you were a warrior.
就要世界末日了 战斗还有什么意义
Not much point in fighting at the end of the world.
有一处地下蓄水层
There is an underground aquifer
那里的过滤系统还能运作
with a filtration system that is still operational.
一部分水会用于水培农场
Some of the water will go to the hydroponic farm.
是不是这样 格林先生
Isn't that right, Mr. Green?
那算是我见过的最美好的东西
Most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
几乎算是
Almost.
但事情没有那么简单
It won't be easy.
会有很多困难需要克服
There will be plenty of hard work to go around.
我们曾经一同遭受苦难
But together we have struggled.
所以我们也将一同获得重生
And together we will rise.
收拾好你们的物品 只带拿得了的东西
Pack your things. Just what you can carry.
我们天一亮就动身
We leave at first light.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-你成英雄了 蒙蒂 -别提啦
- You're a hero, Monty. - Stop.
回去吧
Go back.
我收拾好军械库之后就过去你那儿
I'll be there as soon as we finish with the armory.
亚哈没有说错
Jaha was right.
有很多东西要收拾
Got a lot of gear to pack.
你确定你没喝太多
Sure you're not too hung over?
你在批判我吗 蒙蒂
You judging me, Monty?
有点
A little.
之前没有希望 但现在有了
There was no hope. Now there's hope.
我们走吧
Let's go.
贾斯珀
Jasper...
你会喜欢那里的
You're gonna love it.
给他一点时间
Give him a minute.
我们拿蒸馏器的时候 他们会想通的
They'll figure it out when we take the still.
我们不需要
We don't need it.
地堡里有一个
There's one in the bunker.
我的小男孩都长大了
My little boy's all grown up.
借用歌♥曲《我的小男孩》中的歌♥词
然后呢
So what?
我们要缩在地洞里
We hole up in a bunker now?
事事听亚哈的吩咐
Do everything Jaha says?
回到方舟上的那种生活吗
Back to life on the Ark?
怎么会呢
Now that's just crazy talk.
我们什么时候听过亚哈的话了
Since when do we listen to what Jaha says?
穿过这些林子就是隧♥道♥
The tunnel's just through those woods.
我们要待多久
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表