剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们怎么才能在实验室里模拟出零重力环境来
How do we simulate zero gravity in a laboratory environment?
我们做不到的 不可能的
We can't. It's impossible.
小心 联氨
在地球上不可能
It's impossible on earth.
阿莉说贝卡回太空
ALIE said that Becca went to space
是为了找一个远离她的更安全的环境
looking for a more secure environment to get away from her,
但我认为这并不是真正的原因
but I don't think that was the reason at all.
我认为她回太空是为了制♥造♥夜之血脉
I think she went to space to make nightblood.
雷文 这对我们有什么用呢
Raven, how does that help us?
说得好像我们能回到太空一样
It's not as though we can go back into space.
要打个赌吗
Wanna bet?
电脑
Computer,
打开内部发射门
open interior blast and launch doors.
谁想来兜个风
Who wants to go for a ride?
等死我了
The wait is killing me.
放松 他们现在应该到山洞了
Relax. They should be at the cave by now.
而且 我们也没有别的选择
Besides, it's not like we have another option.
我们得给克拉克时间
We have to give Clarke time.
所有单位 用对讲机报道
All units, radio check.
第一小队
Unit one.
第一小队报道
Unit one--check.
第二小队
Unit two.
第二小队 莱利 你在哪里
Unit two. Riley, where are you?
该死
Damn it.
科斯塔 你看到莱利了吗
Costa, you got eyes on Riley?
刚刚撒尿去了
Went to take a leak.
多久之前
How long ago?
不知道 没多久
I don't know. Not long.
他把枪留下了吗
Did he leave his rifle?
没有 他带着了
Negative. Took it with him.
但留下了对讲机
Left his radio though.
也许他回家了
Maybe he went home.
也许他去了山洞准备杀掉
Or he's headed to that cave to execute
那些奴役他的家伙的国王
the king of the people that made him a slave.
还有别的可能吗
Any other choices I'm missing?
等等 你没法穿过军队的
Wait. You'll never make it past that army.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
阻止战争
Stopping a war.
蒙蒂 你在干什么
Monty, what are you doing?
待在原地 重复 待在原地
Maintain your position. Repeat--maintain your position.
我想你以为如你所愿
I suppose you think you've got us
猜中了我们的想法
right where you want us.
罗恩 我们是盟友 这是干什么
Roan, we're allies. What are we doing?
我们有协议 但你没遵守
We had a deal. You broke it.
我们遵守
I broke it?
你差点杀了奥克塔维亚
You nearly killed Octavia.
你劫持了贝拉米和我们的总理
You're holding Bellamy and our chancellor hostage.
你进军这里到底为了什么
You marched an army here to do what, exactly?
你明知我们反正很快就要死了
Why would you kill us when you know
为什么还要下杀手
we're all gonna die soon, anyway?
我们不是来杀你的 克拉克
We're not here to kill you, Clarke.
我们是来占领你的飞船的
We're here to take your ship,
你修复好飞船是为了救你的人♥民♥ 不是我的
a ship you restored to save your people, not mine.
飞船只是后备计划
That ship is a backup plan.
最多只能容纳一百人
It'll hold 100 people tops.
那就别介意被我们占领了
Then you won't mind if we take it.
在你劫持他之前
Before you took him hostage,
凯恩跟你说过夜之血脉这个办法吗
did Kane tell you about the nightblood solution?
他试过
He tried.
在我听来 你像是准备安排下一任司令继任
Sounds to me like you're making the next commander,
这也违背了我们的协议
also a violation of our deal.
火种已经毁了 你也知道
The flame is gone, and you know it.
这也要看奥克塔维亚能不能信
If Octavia is to be believed.
罗恩 这不是阴谋
Roan, this isn't a conspiracy.
我在想尽办法拯救大家
I am doing everything I can to save all of us.
你没有
No, you're not.
你哀悼莱克萨
You grieve for Lexa,
可你从她那什么都没学到
yet you've learned nothing from her.
她是部落人 但她不会偏袒部落人
She was trikru, but she rose above loyalty to clan.
你告诉自己你也这样
You tell yourself you have, too--
伟大的瓦黑达 死亡首领
the great Wanheda, the Commander of Death
口口声声说想拯救大家
who says she wants to save everyone
却只为自己和她的人♥民♥修飞船
yet builds a ship for herself, for her people.
夜之血脉办法♥会♥拯救所有人
The nightblood solution will save everyone.
我不相信有奇迹
I don't believe in miracles.
没必要这样的
It doesn't have to be like this.
有必要
Yes, it does.
我觉得你有两个选择
The way I see it, you have two choices--
让你的枪手退下 把飞船交出来
Tell your shooters to stand down, give us your ship,
然后用剩下的时间
and use whatever time we have left
去找到你的夜之血脉办法
to find your nightblood solution,
不然就让他们开火
or tell them to open fire.
我们的弹♥药♥比你的人手多
We have more bullets than you have men.
你们输定了
You'll lose.
或许吧 两败俱伤
Maybe. We'll both take losses,
凯恩和贝拉米也难幸免
Kane and Bellamy among them.
你以为能动摇我的决心
You think you can shake my resolve?
我为了阻止阿莉 甚至愿意牺牲自己的母亲
I was willing to sacrifice my own mother to stop ALIE.
我也为了帮你愿意牺牲我的母亲
And I was willing to sacrifice mine to help you.
我们真合拍
Ain't we a pair?
开打吧
Fight it is.
等下
Wait.
如果我们共享呢
What if we share it?
小心 天空人
Look out. Skaikru!
停 我没带武器
Hey, stop. I'm unarmed.
我有话跟你们的负责人说
I need to talk to whoever's in charge.
奥克塔维亚还活着吗
Is Octavia alive?
说吧
Speak.
我们中有人逃出了军队
One of our people has moved out of formation.
我相信他要刺杀你们的国王
I've reason to believe he's trying to kill your king.
为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
你觉得他为什么告诉你
Why do you think he's telling you this?
他是想阻止一场屠♥杀♥
He's trying to stop a massacre.
-是谁 -莱利
- Who is it? - Riley.
莱利 他不该来这里
Riley? He shouldn't even be here.
在这点上我们意见一致
That seems to be the consensus.
你 你 跟我来
走
等等
Wait!
如果我们的狙击手看到弓箭手行动了
If our snipers see archers on the move,
他们会开火的
they'll open fire.
-告诉她 -这是我们的命令
- Tell her. - Those are our orders.
我不会让人刺杀我的国王
I will not allow my king to be assassinated.
他不必遭人刺杀
He doesn't have to be.
我了解莱利 让我跟你一起
I know Riley. Let me come with you.
我能阻止他
I can stop him.
你以为我傻吗 贝拉米
Do you think me a fool, Bellamy?
你要是不带我 还没走出这山谷就会死
You'd be a dead fool if you step out of this kill box without me.
用蒙蒂的无线电 让凯恩告诉他们
Use Monty's radio and let Kane tell them
我们要一起去找莱利
we're working together to find Riley,
他们就会放我们走
and they'll let us pass.
我是凯恩总理
This is Chancellor Kane.
长官 你没事吧
Sir, are you all right?
听我说
Listen to me.
贝拉米要跟他们的人一起去找莱利
Bellamy's working with one of theirs to find Riley.
放他们通行 懂吗
You let them through, understood?
收到
Copy that.
解开他的链子
把他拷上
And put it on this one.
太阳落过这棵树之前
If I'm not back before the sun
我要是还没回来 就杀了人♥质♥
goes past the trees, kill the hostages.
真是费心培养信任了
So much for building trust.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表