剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
May we meet again.
我们不会的
We won't.
你想怎样就怎样
Whatever the hell you want.
蒙蒂
Monty?
大家都走了 你在这干什么
Everyone left. What are you doing here?
我爱你 哈珀
I love you, Harper.
改变主意了吗
Change your mind?
不
No.
我在这是以防你们改变主意了
I'm here in case you guys change yours.
你一直都是乐观主义者
Always the optimist.
我喜欢你这点
I love that about you.
很高兴你留下
I'm glad you stayed.
不要当扫兴者 好吗
Don't be a buzzkill. All right?
好吧 我们把它带去灯塔
All right. We'll bring this stuff to the lighthouse,
看我们还能在岛上找到什么
see what else we can find on the island.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready or what?
抱歉我们来晚了 有了些进展
Sorry we're late. There's been some developments.
不全是好的 他们...
Not all good. They've--
在路上再告诉你们
Fill you in on the way.
我们要的东西都在这吗
Is this everything we need?
-是的 -很好 交给我们
- Yeah. - Great. We got it.
去找雷文
Go get Raven.
时间不多了
Don't have much time.
五天内会死很多人
Mass fiery death in 5 days.
雷文
Raven.
在忙着呢
Little busy here.
好吧 还有什么没收拾的
Yeah, well, whatever's not packed,
只能留下不管了
you need to leave it.
现在该走了
It's time to go.
我不走
I'm not going.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我快死了 墨菲
I'm dying, Murphy.
拜托 艾比说只要你不用大脑 我们...
Come on. Abby said if you didn't use your brain, we--
现在不要说这个了
We're past that now.
你要去太空吗
You're going to space?
你知道每天都活在痛苦中的感觉吗
Have any idea what it feels like to be in pain every day?
当我在太空漫步时 一切就没事了
When I was spacewalking, everything was right.
我只是想再体验一次
I just want that again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉你要经历这个 雷文
I'm sorry for doing this to you, Raven.
这不是你的错 墨菲
This is not your fault, Murphy.
我能接受失去我的腿 但...
I could deal with losing my leg, but...
失去头脑
losing my mind...
你要我怎么告诉其他人
What do you want me to tell the others?
告诉他们...
Tell them...
告诉他们我把自己流放了
Tell them I floated myself.
去寻找生机吧
Go. Survive.
这就是蟑螂干的事 对吧
It's what cockroaches do, right?
我们能继续工作了吗
Can we please get back to work?
能 好的 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, ok, sorry.
好 刚才到哪了
Right. Where were we?
整座城市都是战场
The entire city is the battlefield.
没有时间限制 没有枪♥支♥
No time limit. No guns.
每个部落的勇士战斗
One warrior from each clan fights
直到剩下最后一个
until only one remains.
地堡归赢家的部落
And the winner's clan takes the bunker.
就是那样
Just like that.
没有枪♥支♥
Without guns
没有受过地面战斗训练的人
and without anyone trained in grounder combat,
我们不可能赢
there's no way we can win.
不战斗就等死
Hey, we fight or we die.
我来参加战争
I'm here for the war.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表