剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
and we can't stop the bleeding.
抱歉 我们帮不上忙
I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do.
能请你们把路让开吗
Think maybe you can clear the road?
所有人让开
Everyone, move!
如果你们是去波利斯的 我们也许能搭车
If you're headed to Polis, we could use a ride.
我们不是去波利斯的
We're not headed to Polis.
阔叶人和平原骑士将要进攻阿兹哥达
Broadleaf and plains riders are moving against Azgeda.
我们想加入
We want in.
孩子 离开那里
Hey, kid, get away from there.
阿兹哥达人 阿兹哥达人
Azgeda! Azgeda!
-不好 快走 -该死
- No! Move! - Damn it.
看来我们又遇到了一个问题
Looks like we got another problem.
墨菲没说这里有条河
Murphy didn't say anything about a river.
还有什么也可能出错
What else could go wrong?
冰融化了
Ice melt.
我会替我们找到一处能渡河的地方
I'll find us a place to cross upstream.
等等 开车去
Wait. Take the rover.
你们行动会更快也更安全
You'll cover more ground and it'll be safer.
和他一起吗
With him?
我们必须得过河
We have to get across the river.
我们余下的人就待在这里保护燃料
The rest of us will stay here and guard the fuel.
我们不会去很久
We won't be long.
-密切注意周围 -是 长官
- Eyes sharp. - Yes, sir.
注意观察森林边界
Eyes up. Watch that tree line.
国王...
我们应该和你一起去
这车货物是最重要的
要保证它的安全
我开始悄悄地...
将自己投身于...
好色之错的奇迹
我开始悄悄地...
重要的是你的意图
It's the intention that matters.
雷文需要你 约翰
Raven needs you, John.
她在里面待了很久了
She's been in there a long time.
你还没明白吗 雷文讨厌我
Well, in case you haven't realized, Raven hates my guts.
我觉得她不是那个意思
I don't think that was her talking.
不 不 就是这个意思
Oh, no, no, it was.
你知道她那条跛腿吗
You know that little limp she's got?
没错 那就是我害的
Yeah, that was me.
我觉得她没有因此恨你
I don't think she hates you for that
倒是你自己耿耿于怀
As much as you hate yourself.
你为什么关心这些事
Why do you care about any of this?
你是那个奇迹 对吧
You're the miracle, right?
无论怎样你都会在辐射里活下来
You're gonna live through the radiation either way?
也许我不想成为地球上的最后一个人
Maybe I don't want to be the last person on earth.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为这对我来说挺不错的
Because that kind of sounds nice to me.
我不信你真这么想
I don't believe that.
你不太了解我
You don't know me very well.
我知道你偷了药来救阿德里亚
I know that you stole medicine to save Adria.
我知道你把雷文从无人机的攻击下救了出来
I know that you saved Raven from the drones.
而我绝对在重新考虑这决定是否正确
And I'm definitely rethinking that decision right about now.
我知道厌恶自己是什么感觉 约翰
I know what it's like to hate yourself, John.
因为我血液的颜色
Because of the color of my blood,
我被培养成为杀手
I was raised to be a killer.
火种守护者利用了我的勇气
The flamekeepers harnessed my rage
并诱导我这是高尚的行为
and taught me it was nobility.
年复一年 我沉醉于死亡和暴♥力♥
For years, I reveled in death and violence.
我杀了我的亲弟弟
I killed my own brother.
所以当我告诉你我找到了平静
So trust me when I tell you,
相信我... 你也可以
if I found peace... you can.
平静的作用被高估了
I think peace is overrated.
只有战士才能活下来
It's the fighters that survive.
很好
Good.
已经更强壮了
Stronger already.
你很快就能下床跑动了
You'll be running around in no time.
他的守卫去哪了
What happened to his guards?
暂时就这样
That's enough for now.
我很快回来
I'll come back soon.
我很高兴你还没死
I'm glad you're still alive.
你很快就会死了
You won't be soon.
血债血偿
Jus drein, jus daun.
我没杀任何人
I killed no one.
不 你害死了他们所有人
Wrong. You killed them all.
如今他们要来杀你
And now they're gonna kill you.
我不知道荣耀之火的事
I didn't know about praimfaya.
你可以帮我告诉他们
You can tell them that.
我从不是有意伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt anyone.
刀剑不在乎有意无意
The sword doesn't care what you meant.
只有手起刀落
It just cuts.
这里能过去
This'll work.
克拉克 回话
Clarke, come in.
我们找到了一条通路 完毕
We found a crossing. Over.
货车一号♥ 是否收到 完毕
Cargo one, do you read me? Over.
克拉克 回话
Clarke, come in.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
小心点
Be careful.
克拉克 回话
Clarke, come in.
货车一号♥ 你到底在哪
Cargo one, where the hell are you?
在那里
Over here!
赛可
Seiku.
我们都知道是谁干的
We both know who did this.
部落人
Trikru.
其他人在哪
Where the hell are the others?
他们夺走卡车开往波利斯了
They took the truck to go to Polis.
那意味着至少你的人还有活口
That means at least one of yours is still alive.
我们让他们保护那个混♥蛋♥多久了
How much longer do we let them protect that son of a bitch?
这艘飞船本应该保护我们的生命
This ship was supposed to keep us alive.
如今我们都要死了
Now we're all gonna die.
然后呢 我们什么都不能做吗
And what? We're supposed to do nothing?
他宣告了我们的死刑
He condemned us to death.
如今黑雨将会腐蚀我们的皮肤
Now the black rain will eat our skin
辐射将会伤害我们的身体
and the radiation will hurt our bodies.
都是因为他 我们什么都没做...
All because of him. We did nothing...
他们在谈论的那个男孩现在在医疗室无人保护
The boy they're talking about is in med bay with no protection.
他因为我们的身份而针对我们
He targeted us because of who we are.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah! - Yeah.
他是个懦夫
He's a coward!
你真的认为那是个好主意吗
You really think that's a good idea?
什么 那些胡言乱语 绝对的
What? Moonshine? Absolutely.
...这个世界
...this world.
我想确保他活不过今天
I want to make sure he doesn't survive this day.
我们可能很快要迎来自己的死期
We may have a death sentence coming our way soon,
但今天就是他的死期
but he has one today.
没错
Yeah!
毫无疑问 这是仇恨犯罪
Make no mistake, this was a hate crime,
那就让他感受到我们的仇恨
so let him feel our hate!
没错 让我们杀了他
Yeah! Let's kill him.
你对这些视若无睹吗
You ok with all this?
他们只是在发泄怨气
They're just blowing off steam.
发泄怨气
Blowing off steam?
这不正是当时我们
Is that what we were doing
因为墨菲杀了威尔斯而把他吊起来的行径吗
when we strung up Murphy for killing Wells?
倒酒
Pour.
...针对某个试图杀了我们的人
...against someone who tried to kill us!
没错
Yeah!
他们听你的话
They listen to you.
说点什么吧
Say something.
现在就得动手
Gotta do it now.
现在动手
Do it now!
我想要为他犯下的罪行讨回正义...
I want justice for the crimes he committed...
恕我冒犯
With all due respect,
你的儿子会以你为耻
your son would be ashamed of you.
我去找凯恩
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表