剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
在我们遭受了这些磨难之后
After everything we've suffered,
何必要流更多的血
why spill more blood?
部落前所未有的团结
The clans are stronger together.
看到没 伊利安
You see, Ilian?
国王无法战斗 不然他的小跟班
The king can't fight, or his minions
也不会来这试图阻止我们了
wouldn't be here trying to stop us.
要是国王没有受伤
If the king wasn't hurt,
你觉得这懦夫还会在乎你的家人吗
do you think this coward would give a crap about your family?
自从你们在这着陆 你们的人
Since you landed here, your people have done
一直在破坏我们的世界
nothing but rip our world apart.
拉菲尔 我希望你...
?Rafel, I urge you,--
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆 大使
You reap what you sow, ambassador.
天空人♥大♥限将至
The time of skaikru is over.
真是顺利啊
Well, that went well.
太多人了
Oh, there's too many people.
该死
Damn it!
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
好
Sure.
我只有六个月 时不我待 怎么了
I got about 6 months, no waiting. What's up?
我在努力让我们能不止活六个月
I'm trying to make sure that we have more than 6 months,
所以这些人得回去工作
which is why these people need to get back to work.
我又没逼他们停
I didn't force them to stop.
我想他们觉得一天结束了
I guess they think it's the end of the day,
不对 是人生结束了
not, you know, the end of days.
你不想我们活下去吗 贾斯珀
Don't you want us to survive, Jasper?
对 我不想我们活下去
No. I don't want us to survive.
我想我们能生活
I want us to live.
如果我们修不好那个飞船
If we don't repair that ship,
没有人有机会生活
none of us will have that chance.
那自♥由♥意志呢
And what about free will?
你不就是因此毁了阿莉吗
That's why you destroyed ALIE, right?
你为什么不告诉他们所有的真♥相♥
Why don't you tell them all the truth?
小声点
Keep your voice down.
你应该让他们决定
Should let them decide what they want to do
最后的六个月要做什么
with their last 6 months.
你为什么这么害怕
What are you so afraid of?
我们没有解决方案 还不能告诉他们
We can't just go to them with no solutions.
-人们会恐慌的 -我知道了
- People will panic. - Ah, I see.
这说辞真像那个
That's spoken like the council
送一百个孩子来地球送死的议会
that sent a hundred kids to die on the ground.
我不在乎没有武器
I don't care that we're unarmed.
我们不能丢下他们
We can't just leave them.
我们现在是联盟的一员
We're in the coalition now,
我们可以请求国王释放他们
so we ask the King to free them.
那是最好的选择
That's our best bet.
如果要丢下莱利 那就不是
Not if it means leaving Riley.
我们不会 但哈珀是对的
No. We won't, ok, but Harper's right.
我们要先试试外交
We try diplomacy first.
如果不管用
If that doesn't work, we come back
那我们就在送机器回去后
with reinforcements for the slaves
带援兵来解救俘虏 好吗
after we take home the machine, right?
好
Yeah.
明天我们就会被转移
救命
他们要转移他们
?They're moving them.
现在不行动 就永远没戏
Hey, it's now or never.
这里还有别的出口吗
Are there any other exits in here?
没有 这里是完全密封的
No. This is completely sealed.
我从太空下来时就待在这里
Came down from space in here
因为这里是飞船上最安全的房♥间
because it's the most secure room in the ship.
它的设计就是为了防止联氨泄露
It's designed that way in case the hydrazine blew.
什么
What?
我们有一颗炸♥弹♥
We have a bomb.
等等
Wait a second.
世界末日就要来了 你们居然想
The end of the world is coming, and you want to destroy
毁掉那个能维持我们的人活下去的东西吗
the onee thing that'll keep our people alive?
是的 维持的不是我们所有人
Yeah. Not all of our people.
莱利呢
What about Riley?
我支持我们带它回去
I vote that we take it home.
不 炸掉它
No. Blow it up.
我支持布莱恩
I'm with Bryan.
我明白被关起来的那种恐惧
I know what it's like to be locked up and afraid.
你们没有把我们丢在韦瑟山
You didn't leave us in Mount Weather.
我们也不该把他们丢在这里
We shouldn't leave them here.
我们能再造一台机器吗
Can we build another machine?
不行 这个技术太先进了
No way. The tech's too advanced.
我们有六个月 我们还有雷文
We have 6 months. We have Raven.
你是说 她想不出来
Are you telling me she can't figure out
别的供水方法吗
another way to make water?
是的 听我说
Yes. Look.
我们知道你们想弥补自己之前所做的事
I know you want to make up for the things you've done--
相信我 我们都想
Believe me, we all do--
但我们要以大局为重
But we need to think of the big picture--
25人和500人博弈
25 people instead of 500.
我们是为了全人类 贝拉米
We're talking about the human race, Bellamy.
我们要把这台机器带回方舟领地
We need to get this machine back to Arkadia.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
二比二 你说了算 贝拉米
It's two to two, your call, Bellamy.
你选哪边
What's it gonna be?
-小心 米勒 -等等 等等
- Watch it, Miller. - Wait. Wait. Wait.
放下来
Just set it down here.
你们在做什么
就是现在
Now!
-布莱恩 快 -快跑 快跑
- Bryan, come on! - Run! Move! Move!
好了 纳特 不该你杀 不该你杀
Ok, Nate. This isn't your kill. This isn't your kill.
该蒙蒂来杀
This is Monty's kill.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这就是杀你♥爸♥爸的凶手
This is the man that murdered your father.
你不必强迫自己的
You don't have to do this.
不 我必须做
Yeah. I do.
雷文 雷文 你在吗
Raven? Raven, you here?
乙烯基硅橡胶
Polyethylene silicone elastomers.
这玩意既不能用来抵挡暴风雪
We don't need that for a winter storm
也不能抵挡地表人的攻击
or to protect us from a grounder attack.
我们修补阿尔法站到底是为了什么
What are we really bracing Alpha Station for?
欲戴皇冠 必承其重
Heavy lies the crown.
我知道要保守一个你认为
I know the burden of keeping a secret
会击垮你的同伴的秘密有多沉重
you think is going to destroy your people.
你把我关了起来
You locked me up.
你流放了我的父亲
You floated my father.
现在你明白原因了
And now you understand why.
没有一个领袖起初是想说谎
No leader starts out wanting to lie
逮捕 或处决他的人♥民♥的
or imprison or execute their people.
你面临的抉择会将你一点一点撕碎
The decisions you face just whittle you down piece by piece.
那我该怎么做
So what do I do?
人口缩减后 我是这样和你妈妈说的
I'll tell you what I told your mother after the culling.
在我们现有的信息的基础上
We make the best decisions that we can
我们已经做了做好的选择
with the information that we have,
剩下的只能祈求上帝宽恕了
then hope that there's a forgiving god.
罗恩能战斗吗
Can Roan fight?
太仓促了
It's too soon.
我就一个小任务 还失败了
One simple task, and I'm failing.
不 你会想到办法的
No. You'll figure it out.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没办法再为罗恩做什么了
There's nothing more that I can do for Roan.
你得回方舟领地找克拉克
You need to go back to Arkadia, to Clarke.
你的项链
Your necklace.
来得正好 倒杯酒
你想做什么
What the hell do you want?
我最后一次
I'm here to ask you
请求你住手
one last time to back down.
你想恐吓我 小丫头
Hmm, you trying to frighten me, little girl?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表