剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
跟他们说 我只跟贝拉米谈判
Tell them I only talk to Bellamy.
成功了 她潜入了
It worked. She's in.
你们的国王在桌上
Your king's on the table.
快救他呀
Well, go save him.
感觉不对 约翰
I don't like this, John.
贝拉米就在那 你在这等一下
Bellamy's right there. Just wait here.
她是冰之国人 不能信任她
She's Ice Nation. She can't be trusted.
你们就是闲不下来啊
Never a dull moment, huh?
贝拉米 听我说
Bellamy, pay attention.
她是皇家守卫 是特务
She's part of the royal guard, spies.
所以她身上没有标记
That's why she's not marked,
很危险 很忠诚
very dangerous, very loyal.
对她的救命恩人就没忠诚
Not to the people who saved her life.
贝拉米 我知道你对她很不爽
Bellamy, I know how you feel about her,
但你不能失控
but you can't lose control.
你说会提供他们技术 枪♥支♥
You offer them technology, guns,
只要能维持谈判 怎么让步都可以
whatever it takes to keep her talking.
懂了吗
Is that clear?
我没同意给他们枪♥支♥
I didn't agree to give them guns.
可能是因为你不傻
Well, that's probably because you're not an idiot.
不会到那一步的
It won't get that far.
我们的目的是为艾比救国王争取时间
Our objective is to buy time for Abby to save the king,
如果你想帮忙 拿把枪 去站岗
and if you want to help, grab a weapon, stand a post.
我的给你
Take mine.
交给我
I got this.
对不起了 贝拉米
Sorry, Bellamy.
怎么了
What is it?
我不是跟你说跟他们在一起很安全吗
Do you know what I said about being safe with my people?
你的计划更好 我们快走吧
You plan was better. Let's go.
在你说话之前 你要记得
Before you say anything, remember,
我把你带出韦瑟山 救了你的命
I saved your life by taking you out of Mount Weather.
我很抱歉我没说要带上那个姑娘
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you to bring the girl,
但我是奉命行事 贝拉米
but I was following orders, Bellamy.
但愿真那么简单
I wish it was that easy.
快点 两位
Today, you guys.
还需要点时间
I need more time.
我知道在乎的人战死沙场是什么滋味
I know how it feels to lose someone you care about to war,
但我们这么做都是为了我们的人♥民♥
but we do what we do for our people.
你们屠♥杀♥我们 我们会还回去
You slaughter us, we slaughter you.
在光之城时都一笔勾销
That all went away in the City of Light,
但现在又来了
but it's back now,
所以我们来了
so here we are.
子弹抵在了他的颈动脉
The bullet is pressing against his carotid.
切断了大脑供血
It's cutting off blood flow to his brain.
子弹一取出来 他就会醒过来
As soon as I get it out, he should wake up.
你们投降的条件是什么
What are the terms of your surrender?
我们承认冰之国的规矩
We recognize Ice Nation rule,
你尊重莱克萨的联盟
and you honor Lexa's coalition,
包括第十三个部落
including the 13th clan.
不行
No.
快啊 快啊 就快好了
Come on. Come on. Almost there.
我们会给你们枪♥支♥
We'll give you guns
并教你们怎么使用
and show you how to use them.
-出来了 -太棒了
- Got it. - Oh, good job.
-现在怎么办 -等着
- What now? - Now we wait.
部落人同意吗
Trikru accepts this?
他们对此不太满意
They're not happy about it.
但他们现在也无能为力 对吧
Not much they can do now, though, is there,
军队都没了
without an army.
你当时在场
You were there.
那你就懂了为何人人都恨天空人
Then you know why everyone hates skaikru
为何我们绝不会接受你们的条件
and why we can never accept your terms.
不然就会挑起战争 如你愿了吗
The alternative is war. Is that what you want?
谁都不想打仗
No one wants war.
放下枪 就放你们的孩子一条活路
Lay down your guns, and we'll let your children live.
他的呼吸还很短浅
His breathing is still too shallow.
你说了他的肺部没受伤
You said his lungs were fine.
不 我说的是我以为
No. I said I thought so.
骨头碎片可能卡进了组织里
It's possible a bone fragment could've lodged in the tissue.
给你时间做决定
I'll give you time to decide.
慢着
我还没说完
I wasn't done talking.
现在说完了吧
You are now.
去他妈的
Screw this.
快 该走了
Come on. It's time to go.
不 他还需要时间
No. He needs more time.
罗恩要是醒不来 我们都死定了
If Roan doesn't wake up, we're all dead.
把枪放地上 不然他就没命了
Guns on the ground, or he dies.
缴械就等于死路一条
We disarm, we die.
艾比能做到
Abby'll come through.
按她说的做
Do what she says.
快把枪放地上
Guns on the ground now.
-他们来了 -走后门
- They're here. - Back door.
我必须缝上 不然他会流血而死
I have to close, or he'll bleed out.
不 我们得走了 不然我们就流血而死了
No. We have to go, or we'll bleed out.
-只能这么凑合了 -干得好
- This is gonna have to do. - Good job.
走
Go.
他们企图杀害国王
查看他的状况
不 我们是想救他
No. We were trying to save him.
为了女王
慢着
国王陛下
罗恩 救救我们
Roan, help us.
跟他们说我们是朋友
Tell them we're friends.
你不该这么快站起来
You shouldn't try to stand so soon.
安塔丽在哪
Where is Ontari?
死了 陛下 被他们所杀
Dead, sire, killed by them.
我们是没能救下她
We couldn't save her,
但我们兑现了来这里的目的
but we did what we came here to do.
现在需要你兑现保护我的人♥民♥的承诺
Now I need you to honor your promise to protect my people.
是啊 但那是在你的人♥民♥朝我开枪
Yeah. That was before your people shot me
杀害我的司令之前
and killed my commander.
我们刚救了你的小命
We just saved your damn life.
罗恩 你的人♥民♥渴求你的领导
Roan, your people are hungry for you to lead them.
像你母后那样行动吧
Do so now as your mother would have.
杀了瓦黑达
Kill Wanheda.
夺取她的力量 独霸天下
Take her power and rule over everything.
-真爽 -我知道
- That was something. - I know.
听着 既然大家都要回来了 我...
Hey, look. Um, now that everybody's coming back, I just--
我不想让你觉得我有什么期望
I don't want you to think that I expect anything.
要是我有呢
Uh, what if I do?
好啊 那也很好
Well, yeah. That's be good, too.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好
Ok.
抱歉
Sorry.
你就是不懂敲门 对吧
Knocking's not your thing, is it?
穿上衣服来工程室找我
Get dressed and meet me in Engineering.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
我去找贾斯珀
Oh, I'll get Jasper.
蒙蒂
贾斯珀
Jasper.
稍等
One second.
你刚才在干什么
What were you doing?
没 没什么 在睡觉
Uh, no--nothing. Sleeping.
雷文需要我们去工程室帮她
Raven needs us in Engineering.
走吧
Let's go.
第二次福岛危机后
After the second fukushima disaster,
全能动力公♥司♥新增了一套有多种余量的
Panacea Power patented a failsafe system
故障保护系统
with multiple redundancies.
截至2048年共搭建了24个超级反应堆
By 2048, two dozen mega reactors were built
以抵御任何灾害 甚至是核弹袭击
to withstand any disaster, even a nuclear attack.
那不是好事吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表