剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
此去不会是一帆风顺
it isn't gonna be an easy ride.
有什么事没告诉我
What don't I know?
荣耀之火的秘密传开了
With the secret of praimfaya out,
我让艾寇和我的军队回波利斯去维护治安
I sent Echo and my army back to Polis to keep the peace.
很好 我们需要和平的环境来分发解药
That's good. We need peace to distribute the cure.
军队中的大半数人在途中走掉了
More than half of them deserted on the way.
末日就要到来 他们只想回家
With the end coming, they want to be home.
我不怪他们
I don't blame them.
那你会不会因为他们在路上烧了
Do you blame them for burning
部落人村子而怪他们
Trikru villages as they go?
这话由你说出来真是可笑
That's funny coming from you.
够了
Enough.
我们都知道树林是交战区
We know the woods are a war zone.
伊利安的事发生后
After what happened with Ilian,
我能派去保护你们的警力不多
I can't spare many of the guard to protect you.
我的保镖可以保护我们
My security detail can protect us.
感谢你的慷慨之举
Thank you. That's very generous.
我们现在都在一条船上了
We are all in this together now.
走之前我去看看奥克塔维亚
I'm gonna check on Octavia before we go.
克拉克 我跟你们去
Clarke, I'm going with you.
你不能去
You can't.
我是总理
I'm the Chancellor.
所以你才不能去
That's why you can't.
就在今早发生了那么多事以后
After everything that happened this morning,
我们的人需要你留下 尤其在这个节骨眼上
our people need you here, now more than ever.
我知道你是在担心我妈妈
I know you're worried about my mother.
她要坐一艘一百岁的火箭
She's going into space...
飞到太空中去
in a 100-year-old rocket.
你能想象会出现多少状况吗
Do you have any idea how many things could go wrong?
雷文说火箭完好如初
Raven says the rocket's intact.
需要更多燃料
She'd like a little more fuel,
但只要我们能把燃料带给她
but as long as we get her what we've got,
她会让她们两个都安全回来
she said she'll get them both back down safely.
听着 我们必须试试
Look, we have to try.
我会把你的心意带给她
I'll send her your love.
好的 请你一定要
Yes. Please do that.
我会确保 当你们都回家的时候
And I'll make sure there's something left to save...
这里还有要拯救的东西
when you get home.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你把我们吓坏了
You gave us a scare.
你救下了这么多人 小奥
You saved so many people, O.
要不是你回来警告我们阿兹哥达人要来
Without you getting here to warn us azgeda was coming,
我们肯定会陷入战争
we'd be at war.
出去
Get out.
奥克塔维亚 我以为你死了
Octavia, I thought you were dead.
奥克塔维亚死了
Octavia is dead.
你杀了林肯的时候她就死了
She died when you killed Lincoln.
求你别说了 小奥
Please don't say that, O.
我是你哥哥
Hey, I'm your brother.
不然你以为自己为什么还活着
Why do you think you're still alive?
最后一桶燃料装好了
Get that last barrel loaded.
贝拉米和我会在前面开车带路
Bellamy and I will lead the way in the rover.
你和你的人带着燃料在后面骑行
You and your men will ride in back with the fuel.
阿兹哥达国王不跟在任何人后面
The king of Azgeda follows no one.
没关系 赛可
It's all right, Seiku.
我们现在最好不要露面
Best we stay out of sight for now.
该走了
It's time to go.
都好了
All set?
都装好锁好了
Locked and loaded.
但是 我认为有必要重申一遍
I do, however, feel the need to reiterate:
你们会载着人类所知的
You're about to drive the last 10 barrels
最后十桶联氨上路
of hydrazine known to man,
这批货的每一滴都对雷文至关重要
a cargo which Raven needs every last drop of,
你们要经过敌方领土
through hostile territory
四处布满着战斗部落
packed with warring clans,
道路崎岖不平
over uneven roads where one serious bump
任何剧烈的颠簸不仅会让你们送命
could cause an explosion that would not only kill all of you
还会彻底摧毁人类最后的一丝生还的希望
but would wipe out mankind's only remaining chance for survival.
还能有什么问题
What could possibly go wrong?
即将撞击
Brace for impact.
-天 -任务失败
- Jeez. - Mission failed.
只知工作不懂玩乐 雷文变成蠢女孩
All work and no play makes Raven a dull girl.
你还好吗
Hey. All right?
我受够了你愚蠢的小玩笑
I have had enough of your stupid, little jokes.
你为什么不能放松点呢
Why don't you take it easy, huh?
你就是个自我厌恶的卑鄙小人
You're just a self-loathing bottom-feeder.
艾比是太愚蠢了才会相信你
Abby's an idiot for trusting you.
她不像我一样了解你
She doesn't know you like I do.
墨菲 你就是条水蛭
You're a leech, Murphy,
你吸干人们的血 夺走你能夺走的一切
sucking people dry and taking whatever you can
好让自己活下来
so that you can survive.
至少我不像你是个精神病 雷文
At least I'm not a mental patient like you, Raven.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你 我恨...
I hate you! I hate...
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you! Aah!
雷文
Raven!
快离我远点
Get the hell away from me.
-放开我 -雷文
- Get off me. - Raven.
-放开我 -你有什么毛病
- Get off me. - What's wrong with you?
不 放开我
No. Get off me.
-雷文... -放开我
- Raven-- - Get off me!
深呼吸 呼吸
Breathe! Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
我要去找艾比吗
Should I go get Abby?
不用
No.
听着我的声音 雷文
Listen to my voice, Raven.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in... and out.
我将自己...
交付于...
...海之奇迹
跟着念 跟着念 雷文
Say it. Say it, Raven.
我将自己...
我将自己...
交付于...
...海之奇迹
我了解黑暗
I know the darkness.
没事的
It's ok.
我们再来一次
Let's go again.
她会没事的
She'll be all right.
你呢
Will you?
黑暗什么的见鬼去吧
The darkness can kiss my worthless ass.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你是雷文的新保姆
You're the new Raven-sitter.
是奥克塔维亚的事吗
Is it Octavia?
专心注意前方的树林
Keep your eyes on the trees.
她还没原谅你 对吧
She hasn't forgiven you, has she?
我告诉过你这需要时间
I told you it would take time.
我们没那么多时间了 不是吗
We don't have much of that left now, do we?
等等 我们遇到了点状况
Hang on. We got a situation.
看起来像是个部落人的检查站
Looks like a trikru checkpoint.
保持警惕 收起武器
Stay alert, show no weapons.
让你的人待命
Keep your passengers on ice.
-收到 -等等
- Copy. - Wait.
这不是一个检查站
It's not a checkpoint.
他们有伤员
They have wounded.
克拉克
Clarke.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
做她自己 其他人不要下车
Being Clarke. No one else gets out.
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
这里发生什么事了
What happened here?
阿兹哥达人烧毁了我们的村庄
Azgeda burned our village to the ground.
我父亲的腿被斧头砍伤了
My father caught an ax with his leg
而我们无法止血
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表