剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我要死了 这是有区别的
I'm dying. There's a difference.
我认识的雷文·雷耶斯不会放弃
The Raven Reyes I know doesn't quit.
她会抗争到底
She keeps fighting.
我脑子的问题不是我能抗争的
What's happening to my brain isn't something you can fight.
你怎么知道 试过了吗
How do you know? Have you tried?
在你突发奇想放弃这聪明念头前
Before you junk this beautiful mind on a whim,
你说我们该最先检查什么
what do you say we look under the hood first?
试一下车[准备一下]
Kick the tires.
我想应该还能再开好几英里[还有很大能耐]
I'm guessing there's still a few good miles in there.
好
Ok.
我加了个过滤器 让室内空气可供呼吸
I added a filter so that the inside air is breathable.
这个显示了机舱里的空气
This one shows the air in hangar bay.
死亡冲击波会让数值飙升
It'll spike with the death wave.
但到时这里的人也都会死掉
But everyone here will be dead by then anyway.
蒙蒂
Oh, Monty.
已经发生了 哈珀
It's already happening, Harper.
你会觉得很不舒服
You're getting sick.
你要是今晚跟我来 你就会好的
If you come with me tonight, you'll get better.
地堡很安全
The bunker is safe.
那你该去那里
Then you should go there.
现在依然可以
Now while you still can.
我不会弃你而去
I'm not leaving without you.
我要留在这 我自己的选择
Well, I'm staying. It's my choice.
但我不想看着你死去
But I don't want to watch you die.
你和贾斯珀是我的家人
You and Jasper are my family.
我就只剩你们了
You're all I have left.
任何事我们都可以共同面对
We can face anything together.
你是战士 你绝不放弃
You're a fighter. You don't give up.
所以我才爱你
That's why I love you.
但我不爱你
But I don't love you.
哈珀
Harper--
非要我亲口告诉你吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
你还不足以劝我活下去
You're not enough to make me want to live,
而我不值得你放弃生命
and I am not worth dying for.
救你自己吧
Save yourself.
放我们其他人走吧
Let the rest of us go.
他们主意已决 奥克塔维亚
They've made their choice, Octavia.
我们得找其他路进去
We have to find another way in.
没有其他路了
There is no other way.
这条路隐藏了一百年
This one stayed hidden for 100 years.
那我们就该打开它
Then we should break it open.
那就谁都保护不到了
Then it won't protect anyone.
贝拉米会找到路的
Bellamy will find a way.
黑雨暂时困住了部落
The black rain is keeping the clans at bay for now.
但雨一停
But when it stops
然后他们会发现你们的同伴做了什么
and they find out what your people did...
他们偷占了地堡
They stole the bunker.
他们不再是我的同伴了
They're not my people anymore.
我还在想为何凯恩磨磨蹭蹭的
I wondered why Kane was stalling.
因陀罗 不要
Indra, no.
天空人再一次背弃了我们所有人
Skaikru dishonors us all yet again.
等大家发现的时候
When the people find out,
你们就会血债血偿
you'll pay for this in blood.
天空人可不是
Skaikru wasn't the only clan
背弃选举仪式的唯一的部落
that showed dishonor at the conclave.
对吧
Was it?
我知道你在战场上
I know you were disguised
假装是一名战士
as a warrior on the battlefield,
我知道罗恩逮到了你
and I know Roan caught you.
我甚至知道他为此把你放逐了
I even know that he banished you for it.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
如果童子军们去检查蓝崖部落战士的尸体
If the scouts check the Blue Cliff warrior's body,
他们就会找到阿兹哥达的箭
they'll find Azgeda arrows.
而罗恩当时并没有弓
And Roan did not have a bow.
阿兹哥达打破了规矩
Azgeda broke the rules.
地堡里不该有他们的位置
They should not have a place in this bunker.
一个人 因陀罗
Wonkru, Indra.
我不会因为一个人的罪过
I will not banish an entire clan
而放逐整个部落的人
because of one person's sins.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你只需要尊重你的国王 加入我
Only for you to honor your king by joining me.
你这么做 等贝拉米开门的时候
If you do, when Bellamy opens that door,
我的决定就仍然有效
my decision will stand.
阿兹哥达人就能在荣耀之火中幸存
Azgeda will survive praimfaya.
你的计划就是等吗
Your plan is to wait?
盼望着贝拉米过来救你
To hope Bellamy comes to your rescue?
没错
Yes.
我知道他对你如何
Knowing how he feels about you...
我认为这个计划不赖
I'd say that's a good plan.
使用电磁脉冲
Using an electromagnetic pulse
来赶走我脑中的阿莉就像是
to get ALIE out of my head was like
用拔插头的方式给电脑关机
shutting down a computer by pulling the plug.
你的脑里还残留有一部分代码
Part of the code is still in your head.
没错 所以我才是超级雷文
Exactly, which is why I'm super Raven
而且马上就要死了
and about to be super dead.
除非我们能清除那些代码
Unless we can purge the code,
阻止损伤变得更严重
stop the damage from getting worse,
给你的大脑一点时间来自我修复
give your brain time to repair itself.
你对电脑会怎么做
How would you do it to a computer?
清除残余代码吗
Purge the residual code?
简单 初始化就好了
Simple. Just reboot it.
人类的大脑跟电脑不同
The human brain is not a computer.
没错
No kidding.
所以你的代码才能杀掉她
That's why your code is killing her.
现在听我说
Now, listen to me.
你最好让自己心脏停跳足够时间
You'd have to stop your heart long enough
好让你的所有脑电活动也停下来
for all electrical activity in your brain to stop, too.
十五分钟 她在让心脏
15 minutes. She'll be brain dead
重新跳动之前早就脑死亡了
long before she can get her heart started again.
如果我被冷冻了就不会
Not if I... was frozen.
也不是冷冻
Well, not frozen.
就是特别冷
Just really damn cold.
雷文 太空服差不多好了
Raven, the suit is almost ready.
现在是倒计时阶段了
It's t-minus now and counting.
我们到群星中漫步去吧
Let's go for a walk in the stars.
她不会在太空里等死
She's not going to space to die.
她会去地堡里求生
She's going in the bunker to live.
就算是这个想法不让你抓狂
Even if this idea doesn't kill you,
你也会再次变成平凡
you will just be normal again.
她从来就不平凡
She was never normal.
或许是这样
Maybe not,
但有我在她大脑里 她就是达·芬奇
but with me in her brain, she's Da Vinci,
爱因斯坦 莫扎特
Einstein, Mozart.
比起他们三个 我更看好雷文·雷耶斯
And I choose Raven Reyes over those 3 hacks
不管哪天 周日翻倍
any day and twice on Sunday.
够了 雷文 你凭什么认为
Enough. Raven, what makes you think
未来会跟过去不一样
that the future will be any different than the past?
即使你活下去
Even if you live,
痛苦也会跟随着你
the pain will still be with you.
我不选择痛苦
I don't choose pain.
我选择生命
I choose life.
我们干活去吧
Let's get to work.
约翰
John?
约翰
John.
我没睡着
I wasn't asleep.
我来这里给贝拉米疗伤
I'm here to treat Bellamy's wounds.
尽量别把他弄死了
Try not to kill this one.
有什么地方需要我的 我就在这
I'm here if you need me.
时间快到了
It's about time.
我这么做可不是因为好玩
I didn't do this to my wrists for fun.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表