剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Mom, I don't know what else to do.
没有什么别的办法
There is nothing else to do.
我们都知道
We all know it.
艾比 肯定还有
Abby, there has to be something
让我们免做凶手的办法
that doesn't make us murderers.
我和杰克逊排查了一切可能
Jackson and I have examined every possibility.
我们唯一可以确定的
And the only thing that we know for sure
就是如果什么都不做
is that if we do nothing,
我们都得死
we die.
杰克逊 准备给露娜做下一轮提取
Jackson, prep Luna for the next extraction.
不 你们已经取了很多了
No. You've taken enough.
露娜 没事的 我们会给你镇静剂
Luna, it's ok. We'll sedate you.
我拒绝
I said no.
我不能让我的血
I won't allow my blood to kill
害死更多无辜的人了
any more innocent people.
露娜 拜托
Luna, please.
你的血是唯一可以救我们的东西
Your blood is the one thing that can save us.
我的血是个诅咒
My blood is a curse.
但它会阻止你们跟我走进雨里
It will, however, keep you from following me into the rain.
露娜 不行 你的髋骨还没好
Luna, you can't, not with that hip.
我们不能让你走
We can't let you leave.
我们需要你 露娜
We need you, Luna.
你们为了生存都没有底线吗
Is there no line you won't cross in order to survive?
生存需要牺牲
Survival requires sacrifice.
如果那个变异人死了
If the freikdreina dies--
别那样叫她
Don't call her that.
如果她的死能拯救世界
If she dies saving the world,
她死得其所
that is a good death.
露娜 拜托
Luna, please.
你受伤了
You're wounded.
我不想和你打
And I don't want to fight you.
你别无选择 记得吗
You have no choice. Remember?
好好睡吧 夜之血脉
Sleep well, Natblida.
你就打算把她捆起来再抽她的骨髓吗
So you're gonna strap her down and take her bone marrow?
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
黑雨
Black rain.
这里也下了
It fell here, too.
他们一动...
就杀了他们
我还以为她是你的朋友
I thought she was your friend.
她是
She is.
所以我们还活着
That's why we're still alive.
在这等着
Wait here.
放下武器
Weapons down.
因陀罗...
Indra...
谢谢你肯见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我不知道你会不会来
I didn't know if you would.
别对我笑 凯恩 你想要什么
Don't smile at me, Kane. What do you want?
我来了 给你三十秒
I'm here. You have 30 seconds.
在那之后 作为我敌人的盟友
After that, as the ally of my enemy,
你就是我的敌人
you are my enemy.
因陀罗 你得知道我们跟袭击
Indra, you have to know that we had nothing
你的领土和使者没关系
to do with the attacks on your land or embassy.
我知道的是阿兹哥达人进军了方舟领地
What I know is that Azgeda marched on Arkadia,
而你又和他们结了盟 达成了协议
and yet you made another alliance with them, a deal
救他们的人♥民♥ 而不是我的
to save their people, not mine.
我知道看着像什么
I know how it looks,
但相信我
but, believe me,
我们仍然在努力寻找方法拯救所有人
we're still trying to find a way to save everyone.
那你就太愚蠢了
Then you are a fool.
你在为一个十天后就会消失的城市而战
You're fighting for a city that won't exist in 10 days.
还有比这更愚蠢的事吗
What's more foolish than that?
辐射才不管你是部落人还是阿兹哥达人
The radiation doesn't care if you're Trikru or Azgeda.
如果我们不共同打击这个敌人
If we can't come together to fight this enemy,
那我们还剩什么希望
then what hope is there for us?
我们唯一的希望是
The only hope ver have:
以战士之身赴死
to die a warrior's death.
因陀罗 等等 因陀罗
Indra, wait. Indra!
我们得和你女儿谈谈
We need to speak to your daughter.
她或许能拯救大家
She could be the one that saves us all.
怎么救
How?
愿司令之灵指引并保护我们
盖娅 这些人需要你的帮助
Gaia, these men need your help.
那个纹身 看那个圆心
The tattoo. Look. The center.
还觉得这是巧合吗
Still think it's a coincidence?
你哪来的这个
Where did you get this?
我找到的
Oh, I found it.
现在我相信这能指引我找到你
And I now believe it's so it could lead me to you.
跟我们讲讲这个符号♥
Tell us about the symbol.
它是从哪来的
Where does it come from?
这是我们指令的神圣象征
It's the holy symbol of our order.
母亲
Mother.
盖娅 拜托
Gaia, please.
天空人帮了你保护火种
Skaikru helped you protect the flame.
现在帮帮我们
Help us now.
这装饰于首位司令初代赫达贝卡的地穴里
It adorns the crypt of the first commander, Bekka Pramheda.
那个地穴在哪
Where is the crypt?
你认为那是地堡吗
You think it's the bunker?
在庙里
It's in the temple.
庙和通道都由阿兹哥达人控制
Controlled by Azgeda, as are the tunnels.
那我们怎么进去
So how do we get in?
我们打进去
We fight.
因陀罗
Indra.
无论你喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
阿兹哥达都是我们的盟友
Azgeda is our ally.
我们有皇家图章
We have the royal seal.
谁都不必死
No one has to die.
你以为他们会尊重图章
You're assuming they'll honor the seal.
我们离荣耀之火越近
The closer we get to praimfaya,
所谓的同盟就越离散
the less alliances seem to mean.
你对你的盟友有多少信心
How much faith do you have in yours?
我们先活下来
First, we survive.
再找回我们的人性
Then we find our humanity again.
我确信他们在韦瑟山也说了同样的话
I'm sure they said the same thing in Mount Weather, too.
你还好吗
You ok?
你呢
Are you?
夜之血脉
Nightbloods.
你以为我在莱克萨那件事后学到教训了
You'd think I'd have learned my lesson after Lexa.
我们在做正确的事
We're doing the right thing.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定性是领导者们承受不起的奢侈品
Certainty's a luxury leaders can't afford.
我不是国王
I'm no king.
也许不是 但你是为此而生的
Maybe not, but you were born for this.
莱克萨知道这点 我也是
Lexa knew it, and so do I.
当事态艰难时你不会屈服
You don't back down when things get hard.
总是很艰难
It's always hard.
可你还是来了
And yet here you are.
我知道你现在不相信
I know you don't believe it now,
但某天他们会感谢你现在做的事
But one day, they will thank you for what you're doing here.
墨菲不会
Murphy won't.
艾默莉不会
Emori won't.
如果成功了 他们就会的
If it works, they will.
如果不成功呢
What if it doesn't work?
我们就会死得明白
Then we die knowing
因为我们尽力去救我们的人♥民♥了
we did everything we could to save our people.
你是来这安慰我的吗
Did you come up here to make me feel better?
我从没那个能耐
It's never been my strength.
站住
没事
It's ok!
我带了你国王的图章来
I carry the seal of your king.
阿兹哥达杂种
Azgeda Planhaka.
低头 说好了的 他们会放我们通行
Keep your head down. We agreed. They'll let us pass.
放下武器
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表