剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
它正在逼近
Something's coming,
不同于我们之前所见的任何东西
something unlike anything we've seen before.
一波又一波的辐射
The wave of radiation
会杀死所经之处的所有东西
will kill everything in its path.
我们没有治疗她
We didn't treat her.
她的身体自己在抵抗辐射
Her body's rejecting the radiation on its own.
露娜和其他人只有一点不同
There's only one variable that separates luna from the others.
夜之血脉
Nightblood.
我真正该做的是去岛上制♥造♥夜之血脉
I should be going to the island to make nightblood.
如果亚哈是对的 贝卡创造了夜之血脉
If Jaha's right and Becca created Nightblood there,
那他们就能找到她的纪录
they'll find her records,
他们只需要对露娜的夜之血脉做逆向工程处理
and all they have to do is reverse-engineer it from Luna.
每个人都能活下去
And everyone lives.
除非他们能够在辐射扩散到这里之前搞定
If they can get it done before the radiation gets here.
我看我们还是尽快修好飞船吧
I guess we'd better finish the ship.
他告诉我们 你们手里有一名夜之血脉
He told us that you have a Nightblood.
夜之血脉能代谢辐射
Nightblood helps metabolize radiation.
我们在研究如何制♥造♥它
We're investigating ways to create it for everyone,
我们就都能活下来了
so we can all survive.
罗恩要你的活口 乖乖过来
Roan wants you alive. Come quietly.
没门
That'll happen.
天空人害我杀了我全家人
Skaikru made me murder my entire family.
不
No!
我们带你们回家
We're bringing you home.
你们的飞船可以抵抗荣耀之火
Your ship is shelter from Praimfaya,
所以我要夺走它
so I intend to take it.
电脑 用VHDL语言给我展示
Computer, show me the radiation detection software
无人机队可用的辐射探测软件
available for the drone fleet in VHDL.
VHDL语言是一种标准硬件描述语言
天啊 贝卡真厉害
God, Becca was good.
夜之血脉被设计成在帮助人体
Nightblood was designed to help the human body
不排斥人工智能的同时
not reject the AI and protect it
还帮助人体抵御设备发出的辐射
against radiation emitted from the device.
这就是露娜得救的原因
That's why it saved Luna.
也是我们都能得救的原因
That's why it'll save us all
只要我们能搞明白她怎样让这些细胞融合的
if we can figure out how she made these cells combine.
看来贝卡实验的时候用到了
Looks like Becca was experimenting
全氟化合物和氧合器
with perfluorochemicals, oxygenators,
也就是人造血的构件
the building block of artificial blood.
我知道它们是什么 杰克逊
I know what they are, Jackson,
但我这里并没有看到那些
but I'm not seeing that here.
艾比 会不会我们一路过来都是无用功
Abby, what if we came all this way for nothing?
如果我们解不出来怎么办
What if we can't figure it out?
我们能找到的 杰克逊
We can do this, Jackson.
我们知道贝卡曾经成功过
We know that Becca figured it out.
露娜就是证明
Luna's proof of that.
如果不在数据库里
If it's not in the database,
我们就用露娜的血做逆向工程求解
we reverse-engineer it from Luna's blood.
我需要新样本 露娜在哪
I need a new sample. Where's Luna?
她在睡觉 我们该让她休息
She's sleeping, and we should let her.
我们已经取了很多血了
We've taken too much already.
-她的身体需要时间... -我们没时间
- Her body needs time-- - We don't have time!
等下 你说得对 我很抱歉
Wait. You're right. I'm sorry.
帮我重新给7号♥样本做分子价测试
Help me rerun the molecular valence test on Sample 7.
明白
Copy that.
艾比 听一下
Abby, listen to this.
根据记录 贝卡最初是
According to the record, Becca first developed
为埃利吉乌斯矿业公♥司♥开♥发♥的所谓的夜之血脉
what we know as Nightblood for the Eligius Mining Company.
矿业
Mining?
因为长时间的太空作业
Long duration space missions.
让罪犯们休眠并向他们
Criminals were put into hypersleep
植入夜之血脉以便抵抗太阳辐射
and given Nightblood to protect against solar radiation.
她能将这些分享给
Nice of her to share that
我们方舟上的先人们真好
with our ancestors on the Ark.
我不明白
I don't understand.
夜之血脉的蛋白链是断开的
The Nightblood protein chains are broken.
她到底如何让它们跟血细胞结合的
How did she get them to bind to the blood cells?
我还以为你讨厌分子生物学
I thought you hated Molecular Biology.
雷文
Raven.
她在抽搐
She's seizing.
-好了 -扶住她的脖子
- Ok. - Grab her neck.
好 好
Ok. Ok.
让她侧躺 让她侧躺
On her side, on her side.
好了 好了
I got it. I got it.
我包里有麻醉剂
I have a reaper stick in my bag.
快去拿
Get it. Hurry.
好了 挺住
Ok. Baby. Ok, honey.
-扶好她 -扶好了
- Hold her. - I got her.
没事了
Ok.
《地球百子》
第四季 第五集
好了 这是最后一批酒
All right. This is the last batch of moonshine.
感觉有点轻
Feels a little light.
你们的猎人耍小聪明
Your hunters are slipping.
他们在给我的东西里注了水
I can only dry what they bring me.
亚哈有信没 有没有找到贝拉米的小组
Hey, any word from Jaha? Did they find Bellamy's unit?
找到了 他们回来了 忘记告诉你了
Yeah. They're back, and we forgot to tell you.
你好 我的朋友
你好
Hi.
又轻了多少
How light were we?
你总是那么严肃
Always so serious.
好多了 别担心
Better. Don't worry.
大自然下次会更慷概的
The earth will be more generous next time.
那么再见了
See you then.
等等
Hey, wait. Uh...
你在这里的时候
Did you charge the radio
我给你一台无线电 你充电了吗
that I gave you when you were here?
充了 照你交代的
Yes, like you told me to.
很好
Good.
克拉克
Clarke!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia?
她刚停止了呼吸
She just stopped breathing.
把她放到桌子上
Ok. Get her on the table now.
她肚子上有一处刺伤
There's a stab wound in her belly.
浑身都是血
She's soaked in blood.
好 第一件事
Ok. First things first.
一 二 三 四
1, 2, 3, 4...
你是谁
Who are you?
她怎么会这样
How did this happen to her?
光林人伊利安
Ilian kom Trishanakru.
一 二...
1, 2...
我在从波利斯回家的路上发现了她
I was on my way home from Polis when I found her.
好了 现在抬她进医务室
Ok. Get her to medical now.
带她回这里救了她的命 谢谢你
Getting her here saved her life. Thank you.
别说话 都没事了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, shh, it's ok.
你没事了
It's ok. You're ok.
奥克塔维亚 你刚失血过多
Octavia, you've lost a lot of blood,
但你现在回家了
but you're home now.
我会帮你
I'm gonna help you.
阿兹哥达人要来了
Azgeda's coming.
她说什么
What's she talking about?
我...
I--
阿兹哥达人要来了 军队要来了
Azgeda is coming. Army...marching.
奥克塔维亚 别晕过去
Octavia, hey, hey, hey, stay with me.
要开战了
War is here.
抬她过去 快
Take her. Go.
准备好 三 二 一
Ok. 3, 2, 1.
好了
Got her?
给她静脉注射 输血输液
Start an I.V., blood and fluids,
准备好缝合包
and--and get a suture kit ready.
我得做手术 帮我无线电联♥系♥凯恩
Hey, I have to do this, but get Kane on the radio.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表