剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I'll get Kane.
我工作到双手沾满鲜血
I've worked my fingers bloody
修补飞船以抵御辐射
getting this ship ready for the radiation.
不是为我 而是为我儿子
Not for me, but for my son.
这样我才能将我的位置给我儿子
So I could give my boy my spot.
他才五岁就要死了
He's 5 and he's gonna die.
五岁 我们都有孩子
5? We all got kids.
五岁
5!
五岁
5!
我已经拉紧了气闸 调整了栅格翼
I've strained the air brakes. I've adjusted the grid fins.
也反转了推进器
I reversed the thrusters.
该死 我到底漏了什么
Damn it, what am I missing?
交付于海之奇迹
冥想没办法帮我降落这艘破船
Ok. Meditating isn't gonna help me land this stupid ship.
没错 但能让你的脑袋免于爆♥炸♥
No, but it might keep your brain from blowing up.
很好 他回来了
Great. He's back.
好了 仔细想想 雷文
Ok. Ok, ok, just think, Raven.
仔细想想
Ok, just think.
要想成功降落飞船
To land this ship in one piece,
再入轨道计算必须完美
calculating the re-entry trajectory has to be perfect,
推进器部署必须完美
deploying the thrusters has to be perfect,
燃烧率也必须完美
the burn rate has to be perfect.
完美 也许完美就是你的问题
Perfect. Maybe perfect is your problem.
什么
What?
完美很操蛋
Perfect sucks.
只要你和艾比能带着魔法药水走
Who cares about perfect as long as you and Abby
谁会去在乎完美呢
walk away with the magic potion, right?
可控撞击也是撞击
A controlled crash is still a crash.
游泳
Swim away.
让可控撞击落入水中
A controlled crash into the water.
露娜 你太聪明了
Luna, that's brilliant.
露娜吗
Sorry--luna?
该死 这电脑不允许我执行可控撞击程序
Damn it. The computer won't let me execute a controlled crash.
那就别管电脑了 雷文
So screw the computer, Raven.
你亲自驾驶
Fly it yourself.
切换到手动驾驶
Switching to manual.
墨菲
Murphy!
谢谢你
Thanks.
我们必须阻止他们把燃料带去波利斯
We have to get to them before they get to Polis with that fuel.
他们会用燃料制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 然后杀了所有人
They'll use it to make bombs. They'll kill everyone.
你是说他们会用它消灭冰之国
You mean they'll use it to kill Ice Nation.
你只关心自己的族人
All you care about is your own people.
是啊 好像你多高尚似的
Yeah, like you're any better.
大家都是如此
That's all anyone cares about.
除了克拉克
Except maybe Clarke.
等等
Wait.
他们留下一具尸体 我们必须看看
They left a body. We need to see
也许能找到他们的踪迹
if we can pick up their trail.
部落人会烧毁尸体
Trikru burn their dead.
他们还在这里
They're still here.
立刻撤退
Back up now.
这里一个人都没有
There is no one here.
他们夺走了卡车 燃料 还有克拉克
They've taken the truck. The fuel. Clarke.
如果你是个厉害的追踪者 那你就上啊
If you're such a good tracker, go track.
你刚说什么来着
You were saying?
我不想对你开枪
I don't want to shoot you.
卡车在哪里 你们对它做了些什么
Where's the truck, and what have you done with it?
把国王交给我们
Give us the king.
-贝拉米 -什么
- Bellamy. - What?
卡车不在这里
Truck's not here.
你怎么知道
How the hell do you know?
因为每个人都会为自己的族人着想
Because everyone does what's best for their own people.
是我的人夺走的
It was my men who took it.
小心
Look out!
-坚持住 -快离开这里
- Hold on. - Get us out of here.
当心
Look out!
立刻把这房♥间锁上
Lock this room down immediately.
他们就在我们后面
They're right behind us.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
和他们一起在外面
Out there with them.
把门打开
Open this door!
长官 或许我们该重新考虑
Sir, maybe we should reconsider.
不 他们不能这样做
No. They aren't doing this.
听着 在方舟上流放是为了缩减人口
Listen, on the ark, we floated people for less.
在这营地里 暴民统治不能支配正义
Mob rule will not dictate justice in this camp.
立刻把门打开 大家都会没事
Open this door right now, and nobody else gets hurt.
我们不能让他们进来
We can't let them in here.
他们会杀了他
They'll kill him.
等下 等下 求你了
Wait, wait, wait! Please.
如果我们任由他们步入黑暗
If we let them descend into darkness,
就无法回头了
there's no coming back.
世界末日了 凯恩
It's the end of the world, Kane.
黑暗是我们所有人的归宿
Darkness is all we have left.
-你要做什么 -奥克塔维亚 不要
- No. Wait. What are you doing? - Octavia, don't!
住手 奥克塔维亚
Stop. Octavia.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想揍他罚他 没问题
You want his blood, you can have it.
但必须由我来了结他
But the kill is mine.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
他们在那里
There they are.
稍等
Hang on.
拦住他们
继续开
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
用燃料做武器
Weaponizing the fuel.
你说过一滴都不能少
You said we need every drop.
没错
We do!
那就帮我把距离拉到最近
So get me as close as you can.
不是在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
趁现在跳
Now! Do it!
给我个一枪毙命的角度
Give me a clean shot!
叛徒
加油 克拉克 加油
Come on, Clarke. Come on.
-走 -你死定了 孩子
- Move! - You're a dead man, kid.
长官 我们要怎么阻止
Sir, how do we stop this?
我不知道
I don't know.
到头来我们也没什么差别
We're not so different after all.
奥克塔维亚 请不要这么做
Octavia, please don't do this.
奥克塔维亚 你不是凶手
Octavia, you're not a murderer.
你错了
You're wrong.
了结吧
Get it over with.
现在拉响警报
Sound the alarm now.
黑雨 大家都躲到里面去
Black rain! Everybody get inside!
黑雨 快跑 快跑
Black rain! Go, go, go!
快跑 黑雨
Go! Black rain!
别紧张 赶紧跑
Easy, easy. Go, quickly.
奥克塔维亚 奥克塔维亚
Octavia. Octavia.
把枪放下 进去里面躲起来
Put the gun down and come inside.
他们也让林肯跪在地上
They put Lincoln on his knees, too.
派克就站在那里
Pike stood right there...
就站在你站在的地方
Right where you're standing...
他们用枪指着他的头
When they put a gun against his head.
我那时也在
I was there.
如果你这么做
If you do this...
那你也没比他好到哪去
you do this and you're no better than he was.
没事了 奥克塔维亚 没事的
It's all right, Octavia. It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
奥克塔维亚 没事的 没事了
Octavia, it's ok. It's all right.
奥克塔维亚 等一下 奥克塔维亚
Octavia, wait. Octavia.
等一下
Wait!
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
你在干什么
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表