剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你能打赢她吗
Can you beat her?
他当然能
Of course he can.
她跟所有人一样会流血
She bleeds like everyone else.
我明白你很难接受
I know it's hard for you to accept
联盟的瓦解 但它的确瓦解了
that it's over, but it is over.
你已经很清楚地表达了
You've made clear you have no respect
对我们传统的不敬
for our traditions,
而这个传统与敬意无关
but this tradition isn't about respect.
只与杀戮有关
It's about blood,
如果命运决定我今天该血溅于此
and if fate sees fit that my blood spills here today
我人♥民♥的希望全都落空
and that all hope is lost for my people,
那我就根本不在乎
then I don't give a damn who ends up
谁最后进了地堡或有没有人进去
inside that bunker or if anyone does.
看吧 这就是我俩的差别 罗恩
See, that's the difference between you and me, Roan.
我想要人类活下来
I want humanity to survive,
哪怕不是我的族人
even if it's not my people.
在你再次冒犯你的"族人"之前 离开战场
Get off this battlefield before you dishonor your people once again.
好 听我说
All right, listen to me.
那位蓝崖战士有两把乌鸦刀
The Blue Cliff warrior, she has two corvo blades.
我刚看到她在练习
I just saw her practicing.
她是左撇子 你攻击她的右手
She's left-handed. You go for her weak hand.
-好 -平原骑士还有来自浅谷的战士
- Ok. - Plains rider and the warrior from Shallow Valley,
他们很强壮 但速度不快
they're strong, but they're slow.
你可以避开他们
You can avoid them,
更别提还有黑雨
not the mention the black rain,
随时都可能下起来
which could fall at any moment,
你离躲避的地方近些
so you stay close to cover.
什么 贝拉米
What, Bellamy?
你有话就说吧
If you've got something to say, just say it.
你不需要这些
You don't need any of this.
发令号♥角吹响时 你就躲起来
When the starting horn blows, just stay out of sight
让其他人去干掉别的勇士
and let the others thin out the competition.
你要我躲起来
You want me to hide?
你不必去对抗
You don't need to go up against
每个部落最强的战士
the strongest warrior from every clan.
我来这就是为了战斗
I came here to fight.
你曾是那个藏在地板下的女孩
You were the girl under the floor.
利用这点 就像妈妈教我们那样
Use that, just like mom taught us.
贝拉米说得对
Bellamy's right.
你不必杀掉十二位战士
You don't have to kill all 12 warriors.
我只需要杀掉最后一个
I just have to kill the last one.
大使和顾问请到塔上来
Ambassadors and advisors, to the tower.
勇士们到旗帜的位置
Champions, to your flags.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
我们肯定会的
Damn right we will.
你可是长途跋涉啊 天戮者
可惜我今天就要干掉你
是时候看看你有多少能耐了
你的战斗结束了
部落人已战败
前两位勇士已战败
The first two champions have fallen.
来自平原骑士的盖尔
Gael kom ingranronakru...
你的战斗结束了
千万别是她
Please don't be her.
来自部落人的费奥
Fio kom trikru...
你的战斗结束了
奥克塔维亚还在
Octavia's still out there.
眼看世界就要毁灭
Couldn't tell her I loved her,
我却没能跟她说我爱她
even with the world ending.
相信我 贝拉米 她知道
Trust me, Bellamy, she knows.
她知道
She knows.
你很聪明 知道来这躲起来
You were smart to come back here and hide,
但还不够聪明
but not smart enough.
看在林肯面上 我会给你个痛快
For Lincoln's sake, I'll make your death quick.
你怎么还敢说他的名字
How could you even say his name?
林肯会以你为耻的
Lincoln would be ashamed of you.
林肯太傻了
Lincoln was a fool.
他相信我们都一样
He believed that we were all the same--
同一个部落 同一个种族
one clan, one people.
可看看他的下场
And where did that get him?
看看你周围
Look around you.
这就是最后时刻来临时人类的选择
This is what mankind chooses to do with its final days.
战事再起 流更多血
Another battle? More blood?
你曾相信人类值得拯救
You used to believe that people were worth saving.
我错了
I was wrong.
天空人教会我人类内心很残忍♥
Skaikru taught me that people are cruel
很暴♥力♥ 也很自私
and violent and selfish to the core.
林肯不是
Not Lincoln.
他相信我们可以变好
He believed that we can do better,
而我因此爱他
and I loved him for that.
然而你现在在这
And yet here you are,
就和其他人一样
killing for your own clan,
为你自己的部落进行杀戮
just like everyone else.
林肯将以你为耻
Lincoln would be ashamed of you.
你的战斗结束了
Yu gonplei ste odon.
见鬼去吧
Like hell it is.
你不可能一直藏下去
You can't hide forever.
奥克塔维亚 我不是来这杀你的
Octavia, I'm not here to kill you.
那你来错地方了
Then you came to the wrong place.
其他部落在结盟 一起战斗
Other clans are making alliances, working together.
我们也该这么做
We should do the same.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
听着
Look.
你本该留在你的农场
You should've stayed back at your farm.
奥克塔维亚 我不会做你的敌人
Octavia, I won't be your enemy.
我不是你想要的那种女孩
I'm not the girl you want me to be.
下次我见到你...
The next time I see you...
我会杀了你...
I'll kill you...
我发誓
And that's a promise.
沙漠部落失败了
Sangedakru is no more.
蓝崖战士刚刚用弓箭射杀了他
Blue cliff warrior just killed him with a bow.
我刚看到的
I just saw it.
所以呢
So?
我们在战斗前见过她
So we saw her before the fight.
她没有弓箭 她有两把刀
She didn't have a bow. She had two swords.
对 科尔沃刀
Yeah, the corvo blades.
她可能在战场上捡了一把弓
Well, she could have picked up a bow off the battlefield.
怎么了
What is it?
艾寇不见了
Echo's gone.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
贝拉米 等等
Bellamy, wait.
贝拉米 等等
Bellamy, wait.
我妹妹在下面
My sister is down there.
艾寇在作弊 我要阻止她
Echo is cheating, and I'm gonna stop her.
你都不知道是不是她
You don't even know it's her.
下面的可能是任何人
It could be anyone down there.
我们都知道是谁
We both know who it is.
那么盖娅的童子军会找到她
Then one of Gaia's scouts will find her,
冰之国会得到惩罚
and ice nation will be punished.
他们不会抓到她的 艾寇是个间谍
They'll never catch her. Echo's a spy.
她就是干这行的
This is what she does.
你听我说
You listen to me.
如果你在战场上被抓到
You get caught on that battlefield,
我们都会付出代价
we all pay the price.
他们会处决奥克塔维亚
They'll execute Octavia,
而我们的全部人都会被留下来等死
and all of our people will be left to die.
如果我是对的 那么阿兹哥达
If I am right, then Azgeda has
有两个人参与这场战斗 我们还是会死
two people in this fight, and we die anyway.
而你认为我应该待在这 什么都不做吗
And you think I should just stay here and do nothing?
不
No.
不
No.
你等到天黑...
You wait until dark...
这样不会被抓到
So you don't get caught.
天戮者在这里
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表