剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
我们没有治疗她
We didn't treat her.
她的身体在抵抗辐射
Her body's rejecting the radiation on its own.
夜之血脉
Nightblood.
你培养了一名杀手
You created a killer.
在坊间人们都称她为天戮者
On the street, they're calling her a skairipa.
你所做的决定越来越需要怀疑其恰当性
Your decision-making has grown increasingly questionable.
我很高兴你还没死
I'm glad you're still alive.
我从不是有意伤害任何人
I never meant to hurt anyone.
刀剑不在乎有意无意 只有手起刀落
Sword doesn't care what you meant. It just cuts.
派克就站在那里
Pike stood right there.
你这么做 那你也没比他好到哪去
You do this and you're no better than he was.
你内心有个阴暗面 奥克塔维亚
There's a darkness in you, Octavia.
世界末日了 凯恩
It's the end of the world, Kane.
黑暗是我们所有人的归宿
Darkness is all we have left.
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
你一个人没法在这活下去
You won't survive out here alone.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
你帮得够多了
You've helped enough.
你留我一命 我欠你的
You spared my life. I owe you.
但我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
奇怪的雨
上来
Get on.
什么
What is it?
快
Now!
走 赫利欧斯
Go, Helios!
方舟领地
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
黑雨
Black rain.
大家回里面去
Everybody inside!
黑雨 拉响警报
Black rain! Sound the alarm!
这不是演习 快回方舟里面
This is not a drill! Go inside the Ark!
罩着自己 拿上这个
Cover yourself. Take this.
所有人到里面去
Everybody inside!
凯恩 奥克塔维亚在哪里
Kane, where's Octavia?
别管东西了 所有人进里面去
Leave your things! Everybody inside!
赶快
Quickly!
放开我
Let go of me!
凯恩 有人在外面
Kane. Someone's outside.
快点
Come on.
路易斯
Louis.
我们来了
We're coming.
快点 快点 我扶好你了 加油
Come on, come on. I got you, I got you. Come on.
我要去找奥克塔维亚
I need to find Octavia.
她不在这
She's not here.
她几小时前就走了
She took off hours ago.
我要找到她
I gotta find her.
贝拉米 听着
Bellamy, look.
我们不知道她去了哪里
We don't know where she went.
你刚回来 车子没有
You just got back, and the rover doesn't have
足够的电去搜这片林子
enough power to go searching through the woods.
-这雨会杀了她 -她很聪明
- The rain will kill her. - She's smart.
你要相信她能找到避雨的地方 好吗
You gotta trust that she found shelter, ok?
《地球百子》
第四季 第七集
还记得演习吗
Remember the drill?
所有淋湿衣物放在指定位置
All wet clothing in the designated zone.
我们怎么知道每个人都回来了
How do we know everyone made it in?
我妻子 她之前去了墙外面
My wife. She was outside the wall.
我得知道她现在安全不
I need to know if she's ok.
跟你的区长官汇报
Check in with your section leaders.
我们会尽快开始点名
We'll get a head count as soon as we can.
你好 有人听到我吗
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
我们淋了雨被灼伤了
Look, we're caught in the rain, and it burns.
我们被困在工厂站残骸北面的碎石堆里
We're trapped in the rubble just north of the Factory crash.
拜托了 有人能听到我吗
Please. Can anybody hear me?
我是凯恩总理 我能听到你
This is Chancellor Kane. I hear you.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
凯恩 我是马克·科尔顿
Kane. Kane, it's Mark Colton.
拜托了 我儿子被黑雨淋湿透了
Look, please, my son is soaked with black rain.
求你了 你一定要帮帮我们 赶快
Please. You gotta help us. Hurry!
这有干净的水
There's fresh water.
老天 烫死了
God, it burns.
黑雨 是什么意思
The black rain. What does it mean?
就是我们在雨停之前都会困在这里
It means we're stuck in here until the storm passes.
但不代表我们需要说话
Doesn't mean we need to talk.
我需要洗我的马
I need to wash off my horse.
你怎么不去生火
Why don't you go make a fire?
你最拿手了
You're good at that.
这里是贝卡的主研究室
This is Becca's main research lab,
但另外还有五层楼
but there are 5 other levels.
难以置信
Incredible.
老天 真的是你
God, it's really you.
我去看看雷文和露娜
I'll go check on Raven and Luna.
罗恩哪去了
Where's Roan?
他跟其他人在卸燃料
He's unloading the fuel with the others.
我只是想先来看妈妈
I just needed to see my mom.
别跟你自己过不去
Don't punish yourself.
去太空原本就风险极大
Going to space was at best a long shot.
但它是我们唯一的机会
It was the only shot we had.
那是雷文的吗
Is that Raven?
她正在生物实验室里休息
She's sedated in the bio lab.
她的癫痫又发作了
She had another seizure.
这是...
Is that...
缺血性脑卒中
An ischemic stroke.
脑供血不足导致的脑组织坏死的总称
就是说能治好 对吗
Well, that means it can heal, right?
是的 只要她别太拼命
Yes. As long as she takes it easy,
她会好起来的
she'll recover.
她的固执程度赶得上你了
She's almost as stubborn as you are.
那你呢 你怎么样
And you? How are you feeling?
我很好
I'm fine.
妈妈 我跟杰克逊聊过
Mom, I spoke to Jackson.
他认为你状态并不好
He doesn't think you're fine.
你上次睡觉是什么时候
When was the last time you slept?
我很快就会去睡的
Oh, I'll sleep soon enough,
不管哪种方式
one way or another.
那是什么
What is that?
露娜的骨髓
It's bone marrow. Luna's.
有个我和杰克逊都赞同的理论被否决了
A theory that Jackson and I agreed should remain untested.
什么理论
What theory?
除非我们去太空 否则造不出夜之血脉
We can't create nightblood unless we go to space.
但露娜可以
But Luna can.
理论上来说 我们可以给自己注射她的骨髓
Theoretically, we can inject ourselves with her bone marrow.
然后我们就成了夜之血脉
Then we become nightbloods.
管用吗
Will it work?
我想是的
I think so.
那你为什么不考虑这个办法了呢
Then why'd you take it off the table?
因为只有一个方法能检验它管不管用
Because the only way to know if it works
就是做测试 就意味着...
is to test it, and that would mean....
将某人暴露在辐射中
Exposing someone to radiation.
我们能在这测试吗
Can we do that here?
能
Yes.
贝卡当初用这个辐射舱
Becca was trying to find a cure for cancer
试图找到治疗癌症的办法
using this radiation chamber.
克拉克
Clarke...
我们不得不让活生生的人
We would have to expose a human being
暴露在强辐射当中
to enough radiation
辐射强到能让人身体的细胞都内爆
that would implode every single cell in their body.
这就是我们要面对的
That's what's coming for us.
我知道 但你不是说了吗
I know that, but you just said it.
我们别无他法
We have no choice.
不 我们必须作出选择
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表