剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你只是得坚持战斗
You just have to keep fighting.
如果我们只剩下战斗呢
What if the fight is all we are?
我们互相折磨 残杀 背叛
We torture, kill, betray.
我们假装我们不只是那样
We pretend we're more than that
只是为了让自己好受点
just to make ourselves feel better,
但这都是谎言
but it's a lie.
那那个孩子呢
What about the child--
阿德里亚
Adria?
她是不是还有其他可能
Was she more than that?
阿德里亚死了
Adria's gone.
他们都死了
They're all gone.
但她是个好孩子
But she was good,
不是吗
wasn't she?
这世上还有像她一样的人
There are others like her out there.
难道你不愿意给他们一次机会吗
Don't you want to give them a chance?
你不是犯人 露娜
You're not a prisoner, Luna.
你可以选择
You have a choice.
雷文 我们到不了岸边
Raven, we can't get to the beach.
我们在北边树林受到攻击
Taking fire in the north woods.
杰克逊受伤 我没子弹了
Jackson's hit. I'm low on ammo.
压住
Put pressure on it.
什么意思 杰克逊受伤了吗
What do you mean, Jackson's hit?
他还好吗
Is he ok?
应该没事
I think so.
他手臂中了一枪 现在我们被困住了
He took one in the arm, and we're pinned down.
我们马上就到
We're on our way.
以露娜为重
Luna's the priority!
什么都比不上她重要
Nothing's more important than her.
我们得帮他们 露娜 求求你
We need to help them. Luna, please.
我知道该怎么做 但是我的腿...
I know what to do, but my leg--
我自己做不到
Look. I can't do it myself.
要我做什么
What do I need to do?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我确定
I'm sure.
只要你能拿到它 我就能破解
If you can get it, I can hack it.
跑 露娜 借用树林
Run. Luna! Use the trees!
快跑 露娜 快跑
Run, Luna! Go! Go, go, go!
到你了
You're up.
还在被扫射
Still taking fire.
我们马上就到
We're almost there.
救你的朋友
Save your friends.
我只需要连接到它的核心程序
I just need to access its core programming.
无人机就像看门狗在保护阿莉的地盘
The drones are protecting ALIE's facilities like guard dogs.
你能让它们停下吗
Can you stop them?
我们需要你 艾比
We need you, Abby.
能 肯定有办法
Yeah. There must be a way.
我们能看到你们了
We can see you.
我看不到它
I can't see it.
我来吸引它的火力
I'll draw its fire.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你这是自寻死路
You're gonna get yourself killed.
它们冲我开火的时候 你们朝它们开火
When they come for me, shoot them.
-这里 -艾比
- Over here. - Abby...
艾比 快跑
Abby, run!
无人机刚刚从天上掉下来了
The drones just fell out of the sky.
已分离
怎么回事
What happened?
我♥干♥的
I happened.
现在快回船这里来
Now get your asses back to the boat.
露娜在这里 完毕
Luna's here. Over.
露娜
Luna.
定义你的不是你的血液
It's not your blood that defines you.
从冰之国活下来的我
I didn't survive the Ice Nation just to die
却要因为你觉得我不够好而死
because you think I'm not good enough.
莱利 你很聪明 但是你受训
Riley, you're smart, but you were training
成为方舟上的守卫
to be a guard on the Ark.
我们已经有够多的士兵了
We only need so many soldiers.
你是说达西比我更有资格吗
You're telling me that Darcy is more qualified than me?
她也只是训练生
She's a trainee, too,
我显然比她更强 无意冒犯
and I'm a hell of a lot better shot, no offense.
我知道这很难让人接受
I know this is hard to take in,
但为了保证人类的生存
but to ensure the survival of the human race,
名单里需要保留一定比重的
the list had to be weighted towards young women
可以生育的年轻女性
how can have children.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
是因为她能生孩子
It's because she can have kids?
这公平吗
How's that fair?
不公平 但是明智的
It's not fair. It's smart.
是吗 那哈珀呢
Yeah? What about Harper?
她可能会消耗我们的药物储备
There's a chance she could be a drain on medical resources.
我没病
Well, I'm not sick.
目前还没有
Not yet.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
你查了她的医疗记录
You went into her medical records?
你因为我未来可能会患病而盼我死刑
You're condemning me for an illness that I might have someday?
我得考虑所有的因素
I had to consider all variables.
把自己放在名单上 考虑得确实挺多
That's rich for a person who put herself on the list.
还有贝拉米·布莱克 拜托
And Bellamy Blake? Come on.
克拉克和贝拉米当然要在名单里了
Of course Clarke and Bellamy should be included.
要生存必须要有强有力的领袖
Strong leadership is essential for survival.
好 你们不喜欢名单
All right. You don't like the list.
那就当它不存在
Consider it shredded.
现在我们可以继续内斗至死
Now, we can keep fighting each other and die,
或者我们一起努力 给所有人生存的希望
or we can work together and give everyone a shot at survival,
你们自己决定
your choice.
什么意思
Meaning what?
我们搞个抽签 随机选一百个人
We hold a lottery, randomly choose the 100 people to survive,
但你们必须为此每天工作
but you have to work for it every day.
你不出现完成自己的工作
You don't show up for your assignments,
你就不能参加抽签
you can't be in the lottery,
到那时候 我们会统计名字
and when the time comes, we'll collect the names,
然后抽签
and we draw.
好吗
Good?
好吗
Good?
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
现在辐射防护网已经好了
Now, that radiation shield is ready.
谁帮我一起把它放到位
Who's gonna help me put it in place?
我们开工
Let's get it done.
等等
Hey, wait.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
帮忙
Helping.
我没有要破坏你的威信 克拉克
I'm not trying to undermine you, Clarke.
你得知道随机抽签的风险性很大
You have to know that a random lottery is risky.
我们可能最后没有医生 也没有工程师
We could end up with no doctors, no engineers.
你也看到了 我们要给他们为之奋斗的东西
You saw that we have to give them something to fight for.
我们不能告诉大家他们没有价值
We can't tell people they have no value.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I said.
但在他们耳中就是这个意思
That's what they heard.
名单的确很实用
The list was pragmatic,
但大家总得给自己的命运讨个说法
but the people need to feel like they have a say in their fate.
但愿你是对的
I hope you're right.
她在那里
再快一点 赫利欧斯
Faster, Helios!
这边 我们包抄她
拦住她
Stop her!
结束了 奥克塔维亚 别挣扎了
It's over, Octavia. Don't fight it.
罗恩要你的活口 乖乖过来
Roan wants you alive. Come quietly.
没门
That'll happen.
朝腿射一箭
没必要这样的
Doesn't have to be this way.
有必要 都是你的杰作
It does. You made sure of that.
我说了 我要你的活口
I said, I wanted you alive.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表