剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Who's the scared child now, Baylis?
为了我弟弟
For my brother.
为了我
Uhh! For me!
-等等 -干什么
- Wait. - What?
你会杀死他的
You'll kill him.
正有此意
That's the idea.
克拉克 不如你别插手
Why don't you stay out of it
让她了结这件事
and let her have this, Clarke?
如果他的死能救我们所有人呢
What if his death could save us all?
暴风雨过后 你要去哪
Where will you go when the storm passes?
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
如果我回家 我会对所到之处和所见之物
If I go home, I'll see their faces everywhere.
都触景生情
In everything.
我帮我父亲建的
The windmill I helped my father build
用来为羊磨玉米的风车
to grind the corn for the sheep.
我和我弟弟一起睡的房♥间
The room I shared with my brother.
栅栏...
The fence...
我把我母亲绑在上面的栅栏...
The fence I tied my mother to...
在此之前我砍断了她的手指
Before I cut off her fingers.
割断了我父亲的喉咙
Before I cut my father's throat.
和我弟弟的喉咙
Before I cut my brother's throat.
回家去 伊利安
Go home, Ilian.
你不是一个杀手
You're not a murderer.
你在杀人之后
You feel the way you're supposed to feel
有你应有的感受
after you take a life.
我没有
I feel nothing.
回去放你愚蠢的羊吧
Now go back to your stupid sheep.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
当你拿枪对准我的头时
I saw the pain in your face
我看到了你痛苦的表情
when you aimed that gun at my head.
我们的对话结束了
We're done talking.
你可能不想感受到它 但它是存在的
You may not want to feel it, but it's there.
我就应该扣下扳机
I should've pulled the trigger.
-为什么没有 -闭嘴
- Why didn't you? - Just shut up.
你认为你是杀手 但你没能杀了我
You think you're a killer, but you couldn't kill me.
无论痛苦之下你找寻的是什么
Whatever escape from the pain you were looking for
都不复存在了
wasn't there anymore.
我告诉了你我的悲惨经历
I told you my sad story.
告诉我你的吧
Tell me yours.
是什么让你变成这样的
What made you like this?
快闭嘴
Just shut up!
我认为在这些事发生之前的你...
I think the person you were before this happened...
仍然存在于你的内心
is still in there.
你错了
You're wrong.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
奥克塔维亚 不要
Octavia, no!
不
No!
不 我需要这样
No! I need this!
我需要这雨
I need this!
放开我
Let me go!
我必须这么做
I needed this to happen!
放开我
Let me go!
-停下 -我就该杀了你
- Stop! - I should have killed you.
停下
Stop!
-停下 -让我起来
- Stop. - Let me up.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop.
就让我感受些别的东西
Just make me feel something else.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
艾比 你在吗 回话
Abby, are you there? Come in.
我在
I'm here.
听到你的声音真好
Ah, it's so good to hear your voice.
坏消息 艾比 这里下了黑雨
I have bad news, Abby. The black rain's here.
比我们想象得还糟
It's worse than we thought.
它烧坏了通讯设备
It, uh--it burns on contact.
它杀死了人
It kills.
今天之后 水源就会被污染
After today, the water won't be drinkable.
我们在大火中失去了储存的东西
We lost what we had stored in the fire.
现有的能支撑几个星期 但那之后...
We have enough for a couple of weeks, but after that--
我知道那之后会发生什么
I know what happens after that.
我们需要一个对策
We need a solution.
艾比 你在吗
Abby, are you there?
我在
I'm here.
也许有一个办法
There may be a solution.
-那太好了 -但为了找到它
- That's great. - But to find it,
我将不得不做一些我从未想过
I have to do something that I never thought
自己会做的事
I'd have to do.
你会做出正确的选择的
You'll make the right decision.
你一向如此
You always do.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Anything.
如果我为了找解药而害死了一个人
If I take a life... to find a cure...
我是不是就成了杀人犯
does that make me a murderer?
艾比 我
Abby, I...
我不知道答案 我也希望我知道
I don't know how to answer that. I wish I did.
如果解药能救我们所有人呢
What if it can save us all?
那我就能心安理得了吗
Would I be able to live with myself then?
杀人从来都不该是件容易的事
Taking a life should never be easy.
我希望你不会心安理得
I hope it's not easy for you.
你的人性是你最大的力量
Your humanity is your greatest strength.
有时候我们需要别的力量
Sometimes we need a different kind of strength.
我们需要生存
We need to survive.
然后才能找回我们的人性
Then we can all find our humanity again.
我希望你是对的 马库斯
I hope you're right, Marcus.
不
No.
马克 彼得
Mark, Peter?
我得挂了
I have to go.
-注意安全 -你也是 艾比
- Be safe. - You, too, Abby.
雨快停了
The rain's on its way out.
你们还在吗
You still with me?
马克 回答我
Hey, Mark, come in.
收到了吗
Do you read me?
雨一停
As soon as this rain clears,
我从泥里出来 我就去找你们
I'm out of this ditch and I'm on my way.
请告诉我你收到了
Please tell me that you read me.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
你已经尽力了
You did your best.
我失败了 他们死了
I failed. They're dead.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我谁也保护不了
I can't protect anyone.
我保护不了我妹妹
I couldn't protect my sister.
她是我的责任 我却失败了
My responsibility, and I failed.
我母亲去世了
My mom passed out.
那时她也在 牵着我的手
She was there. She was in my hands.
那么无助 但现在她在哪儿
She was so helpless, and now what is she?
她还活着吗 变成了什么样子 我...
Is she even alive? What is she? I--
你没有失败 贝拉米
You didn't fail, Bellamy.
你为她做了你所能做的一切
You did everything you could for her.
你为了她来到地面上
You came to the ground for her.
你没法救一个不想被救的人
You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.
你母亲会为现在的你骄傲的
Your mother would be proud of the man you've become.
反正我会
I know I am.
你流放了我母亲
You floated my mother.
你不一定总能成为你想成为的样子
Who you want to be doesn't always win.
暴风雨过去了
Storm's over.
是的
Yeah.
你现在想好要去哪了吗
You have somewhere to go now?
回家
I'm going home.
回去找我愚蠢的羊
Back to my stupid sheep.
沿着落日方向走 你就能找到我家
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表