剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
救赎就在其中
Salvation lies within.
我们曾经一同遭受苦难
Together we have struggled,
所以我们也将一同获得重生
and together, we will rise.
六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死
In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead.
这里的空间容得下1200人
There is room for 1,200 people in here.
我们可以均分共享
We could share it equally.
我现在想的全是战争已经打响
All I can think about is there's a war going on,
而我却置身事外
and I'm not in it.
用战争决定谁死谁活
Fighting a war is a bad way to decide
不是个好方法
who gets to survive.
选举仪式
A conclave.
最终的选举仪式
A final conclave.
每个部落派一位勇士
One champion per clan.
一个人死
One death.
而不是数千人死
Instead of thousands.
地堡归赢家
And whoever wins, gets the bunker.
我们不可能赢
There's no way we can win.
不战斗就等死
We fight, or we die.
我来参加战争
I'm here for the war.
湖人瓜拉
Guara kom podakru.
接受你们部落的徽章
Accept the sigil of your clan
以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战
and fight with honor as their champion.
你来这是要给我打气吗
Here to give me a pep talk?
你可以不上的
You don't have to do this.
我们可以找别人来打
We can find someone else to fight.
如果我死了 我认了
If I die, I die.
至少我是战死的
At least I go down fighting.
-小奥 -别
- O. -- - Don't.
这是我自己的决定 贝尔
This is my decision, Bell.
我知道胜算如何
I know what the odds are.
我不用你来说明
I don't need you pointing them out.
到时间了
It's time.
你能行的
You got this.
你真认为她有胜算吗
You really think she has a chance?
现在 她需要这么去相信
Right now, she needs to believe it.
天空人奥克塔维亚 上前
Octavia kom skaikru, step forward.
领♥取♥你们部落的徽章
Accept the sigil of your clan
以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战
and fight with honor as their champion.
光林人伊利安
Ilian kom trishanakru.
领♥取♥你们部落的徽章
Accept the sigil of your clan
以部落勇士之名带上荣誉而战
and fight with honor as their champion.
你是要证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
我来这是为了光林人
I'm here for trishanakru.
不是你
Not you.
为部落而战
...fight for conclave.
在波利斯的墙内 进行一场死战
A battle to the death within the walls of Polis.
这些战士会战斗直到只剩最后一名
These warriors will fight until only one remains.
当那名战士把收集到的
When that warrior collects
所有其他失败者的徽章
all of the sigils from the fallen
交到我手上的时候
and delivers them to me,
其部落将被宣布为胜利者
they will be declared the victor.
最后的那名勇士将告诉我们
This final champion alone will tell us
哪一个部落将会
which clan is meant to
在赫达之祖贝卡的地穴中幸存下来
survive in the crypt of Bekka pramheda,
哪些部落将会在荣耀之火中消失殆尽
and which clans are meant to perish in praimfaya.
我们将向战死者致敬
并跟随胜利者
那会是我
我是水岸人露娜
I'm Luna kom flokru,
我是我们部落的最后一人
and I'm the last of my clan.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are--
从选举仪式逃跑的那个夜之血脉
the Natblida who ran from her conclave.
这次我不会逃跑了
I'm not running from this one.
领♥取♥这枚徽章 水岸人露娜
Accept this sigil, Luna kom flokru.
但你的部落已经没了 你将为谁而战
But with your clan gone, who will you fight for?
我不为任何人而战
I fight for no one.
我为死亡而战
I fight for death.
我若赢了
When I win...
所有人都得死
no one will be saved.
《地球百子》
第四季 第十集
林肯的纹身
Lincoln's tattoo.
战斗的时候别争强好胜
Don't fight with aggression.
别在出手前暴露你的下一步动作
Don't reveal your next move before you strike.
绝对不能让自己暴露
And never leave myself exposed.
我记得
I remember.
会害怕很正常
It's ok to be afraid.
我不怕
I'm not.
盖娅绝不会收下这个
Gaia would never accept this...
但我希望你会
but I hope that you will.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
如果我赢了
If I win,
那就表示你们的人会死
that would mean the end of your people.
你就是我们的人
我教了你怎样战斗
I taught you to fight,
但要为谁战斗由你自己决定
but who you fight for is up to you.
天空人
Skaikru!
派两名顾问去联盟区
Two advisors to the worgeda.
剩下的人 去到你们的指定安全区域
The rest of you, report to your designated safe zone.
快去
Now.
好了
Come on.
我们得让她准备好
We have to get her ready.
这场讨论还没完
This conversation isn't over.
死亡风暴三天之后就会到来
The death wave will be here within 3 days,
而我们却在这
and here we are,
将我们人的命运置于这种血腥运动的风险之中
risking the fate of our people on a blood sport?
是所有人的命运
The fate of all people.
你听到露娜的话了
You heard Luna.
她只是十三人中的一个
She's just one of 13.
你错了
You're wrong.
她是夜之血脉的候选人
She's a Nightblood novitiate,
意味着她是在这种战场中训练过来的
which means she trained in combat exactly like this.
你想让我们作弊
You want us to cheat?
你知道规则的
You know the rules.
如果我们作弊 我们就输了
If we break them, we lose.
如果我们输了 我们就会死
And if we lose, we die.
问题不在于规则 马库斯
The rules are not the problem, Marcus.
而在于比赛
The game is.
即使我们制止了露娜
Even if we stop Luna.
即使奥克塔维亚赢得比赛
Even if Octavia finds a way to win.
有谁会真的相信地表人
Does anyone truly believe that the grounders
会接受天空人作为唯一的幸存者
will accept skaikru as the lone survivors?
会的
Yes.
选举仪式是神圣的
The conclave is sacred.
他们会承认赢家的
They'll honor the winner.
不管你喜不喜欢
Like it or not,
我们现在都是地表人了
we're all grounders now.
你把我们的人带去安全区域
You get our people to the safe zone.
我们会帮奥克塔维亚做好上场准备
We'll have Octavia ready for the fight.
剩余的事 剩余的事全看她了
The rest is-- the rest is up to her.
你应该跟他一起去
You should go with him.
我不知道该跟她说什么
I wouldn't know what to say to her.
我得去帮我妈准备好地堡
I have to help my mom get the bunker ready
不管赢家是谁
for whoever wins.
再说 你是她哥哥
Besides, you're her brother.
你的缺席要比说错话更糟糕
You not being there is worse than saying the wrong thing.
能借一步说话吗
Can I have a word?
只跟你
Alone?
什么事
What is it?
我们不能让露娜赢
We can't let Luna win.
联盟已是过去式了
The time for alliances is past.
现在我要为我的人♥民♥而战
I'm fighting for my people today.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表