剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我要所有人知道 对天空人的攻击
Let it be known that an attack against skaikru
就是对我们所有人宣战
is an attack against us all.
国王托话给你
From your King.
只要在我们境内 带着它就能保你们平安
With this, you'll be safe in any of our lands.
你觉得我们还能互相信任吗
You think we'll ever be able to trust each other again?
我严重怀疑
I doubt it.
欢迎回到联盟
Welcome back to the coalition.
该走了
Time to go.
我们会尽力维护国王的统治
We'll do our best to keep the king on his throne.
我们会想办法解决辐射问题
We'll find a way to beat the radiation.
你们不管哪边搞砸 我们都得死
If either of you screw this up, we die.
别有压力
No pressure.
这不是闹着玩 小奥
This is serious, O.
如果被任何人知道罗恩为什么要帮我们
If anyone finds out why Roan helped us,
联盟就会瓦解
it'll be every clan for itself.
国王将不复存在 所有人都会来追杀我们
The king will fall, and they'll come after us.
天快黑了
It's getting dark.
快走吧
Let's do this.
-愿我们能再见 -愿我们能再见
- May we meet again. - May we meet again.
你要开始新篇章了
You turn the page.
你开始新的篇章 不要回头
You turn the page, and you don't look back.
你每一天都比昨天做得更好
You do better today than you did yesterday.
明白吗
You understand?
不知不觉中 你们都成为了值得活下来的人
Before you know it, you'll deserve to survive.
但愿如此
I hope so.
这些年轻人继承了地球
The youth inherited the earth.
而现在他们只有六个月拯救它
And they have 6 months to save it.
好 公主 下一步怎么办
Ok, princess. What now?
活下来
Now we survive.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表