剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
搞清楚到底是怎么回事
Find out exactly what's going on.
明白
On it.
哈珀 看着我
Harper, hey, look at me.
集♥合♥警卫
Convene the guard.
米勒的爸爸是高级军官
Miller's dad is ranking officer.
如果阿兹哥达要打来 我们要拟定防御计划
If Azgeda's coming, we need to plan our defense, ok?
我会尽快赶过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
-好 -奈拉 我需要你帮忙
- Ok. - Niylah, I could use the help.
我们沿着外墙布置枪手
Ok. We station gunners along the wall.
这样 我们就能在他们
That way, we can thin their numbers
有机会接近我们前削减他们的人数
before they get a chance to close the distance.
他们接近我们之后呢
And when they get close?
联氨
Hydrazine.
我们着陆时把发动机里的剩下的这玩意埋了
We buried what was left in the engines when we landed.
我们正在挖
It's being dug up right now.
我们会把联氨倒在战壕里
We're gonna pour it into the trenches.
-她怎么样了 -挺住了
- Hey, how is she? - Strong.
听着 我们只需要把联氨
Listen. All we have to do is spread it
倒在外墙之外
in front of the outer wall.
然后当他们的军队靠近时
Then when the army gets close--
-我们就点火烧他们 -没错
- We light them up. - That's right.
你是想在我们刚花了一个月
You want to light a fire outside the ship
修好的飞船的外面点火吗
We just spent the last month getting ready?
这样不行
That's not happening.
有没有凯恩的消息
Any word from Kane?
没有 亚哈在十二小时前发现了装货卡车
No, but Jaha found the cargo truck 12 hours out,
但没找到贝拉米或史蒂芬斯
no sign of Bellamy or Stephens.
我要跟罗恩谈谈
I have to speak to Roan.
一定是有什么误会之类的
Something happened, some sort of misunderstanding.
克拉克 如果他想谈
Clarke, if he wanted to talk,
他就不会带着军队过来
he wouldn't be coming with his army.
没错 但从波利斯来这里只有一条路
Right, but there's only one way to get here from Polis.
-我会过去见他 -你是要...
- I'll ride out and meet him. - Are you--
不行 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
其实 这可能管用
Actually, that might work.
蒙蒂 你在说什么
Monty, what are you talking about?
冰之国以为会打我们个措手不及
The Ice Nation thinks they have the element of surprise,
但多亏了奥克塔维亚 该我们才对
but, thanks to Octavia, we do.
派克向我们展示过这样的威力
Pike showed us how valuable that can be.
你是在说派克吗
You're citing pike?
我知道这听上去很糟
As awful as that sounds,
但是是的
yes.
停下
他们知道我们要来
他们收到了警告
奥克塔维亚被我捅伤还掉下悬崖
不可能活下来
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
太迟了
Little late for that.
弓箭手 瞄准瓦黑达
我的国王
好 我们吸引到他们注意力了
Ok. We got their attention.
记住除非对方主动攻击 否则不准开火
Remember, no one fires unless fired upon.
我们的敌人是辐射 不是冰之国
The radiation's our enemy, not the Ice Nation.
带人♥质♥上来
该你了 瓦黑达
Your move, Wanheda.
我只需要十分钟
10 minutes. That's all I ask.
等等 她要去哪
Wait. Where's she going?
如果是陷阱怎么办
What if it's a trap?
就是陷阱
It is a trap.
而我们已经身陷其中
We're already in it.
各位射手
Ok, shooters.
他们在朝着洞走 让国王过去
They're moving towards the cave. Let the king go.
等一下 是谁还在瞄准
Wait a second. Who's still targeting?
该死 你在干什么 莱利
Damn it, what are you doing, Riley?
你的目标是军队
Your target is the army.
克拉克正在跟他们的国王谈判
Clarke is negotiating with their king.
停止瞄准 莱利 收到回复
Stop targeting. Over. Riley, respond.
跟这帮人谈判只是在浪费时间
Negotiating with these people is a waste of time.
我们已经占据了高地 我们有枪
We have the high ground. We have the guns.
我们应该直接拿下他们
We should just take them out.
反对 我们按计划行事
Negative. We stick to the plan.
你真觉得冰之国的人会管你们的计划吗
You really think ice nation gives a damn about your plan?
我一枪就能杀了国王
I have a clear shot on the king.
这太危险了 一开枪我们就开战了
This is a tinder box. One shot, and we'll be at war.
如果你这么做 将成为一场屠♥杀♥
If you do this, it will be a massacre.
停下 马上
You need to stand down right now.
莱利
Riley.
他不该来这的
He shouldn't be here,
他们那样对待过他
not after what they did to him.
好了 国王安全了
Ok. The king is clear.
弓箭手 只要一听到枪响
Archers, the first gunshot you hear,
就放箭
loose your arrows.
步兵 我一下令 就散开爬上去
Infantry, on my command, scatter and climb.
把他们全杀光
Kill till there's no one left.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
他们知道你们要来
They knew you were coming.
我们有上千枚子弹
We have thousands of rounds.
被杀光的会是你们
You'll be the ones with no one left.
那我们就祈祷没人开枪吧
Then let's hope no one shoots.
怎么了
What is it?
他们自以为出其不意
They thought they had the element of surprise,
但我们才是
but we did.
有人提醒了他们
Someone warned them.
你觉得是奥克塔维亚
You think it was Octavia?
她还活着
She's alive.
我得提醒他们
I have to warn them.
你已经提醒过了
You did.
天空人的士兵前去会罗恩的军队了
Skaikru soldiers went to meet Roan's army.
我是怎么到这里的
How did I get here?
一个光林人把你带回来的
A man brought you- trishanakru.
你很幸运 如果他没发现你...
You're lucky. If he hadn't have found you--
伊利安
Ilian.
雷文
Raven.
艾比
Abby.
艾比 刚刚发生了一些事情
Abby, oh, something happened.
雷文 你刚刚癫痫发作了
Raven, you had a seizure.
我们得扫描你的大脑
We need to do a brain scan.
杰克逊 她醒了
Jackson, she's awake.
癫痫
Seizure?
不 不 那是...
No. No. That--
就像是我的大脑...
It was like my brain was operating with such--
在如此急速地运转
with such intensity.
那么真实 我像是又在太空漫步
It was so real, like I was space-walking again,
在零重力下 没穿宇航服
zero "G" with no suit.
我没有疯
I'm not crazy.
没有人这么认为
No. No one thinks you are.
失重
Weightlessness.
艾比 当你试图把夜之血脉的蛋白质和
Abby, what happened when you tried
露娜的DNA结合在一起的时候 结果如何
to get the nightblood protein to bond with Luna's DNA?
RNA的结构四分五裂
The structure of the RNA fell apart.
-怎么了 -艾比 她刚刚癫痫发作
- Why? - Abby, she just had a seizure.
我想我知道贝卡为什么
Because I think I know why Becca
没法在这里制♥造♥夜之血脉了
couldn't make it work in this lab.
电脑 展示夜之血脉RNA
Computer, show me prototype nightblood
在零重力环境下结合的模拟
RNA binding in a zero-g environment.
会成功的
It would work.
模拟完成
Simulation complete.
这都是你的幻觉告诉你的吗
You hallucination told you this?
没错 当我想象自己失重的时候
Yes. When I imagined I was weightless,
我的神经元一定比
my neurons must have been firing faster
我意识清醒的时候更活跃
than my conscious mind could process.
你在用潜意识思考
Communicating through your subconscious.
没错
Exactly.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表