剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
为了勇气
为了我族人
为了我国王
为了我部落
走出去不是更简单吗
Wouldn't it be easier just to walk outside?
出去 贝拉米
Get out, Bellamy.
回去属于你的天空
Go back to the sky where you belong.
我不属于任何地方
I belong nowhere.
你那么做 就是懦弱地死去
You do that, you die a coward.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
你为什么要救我呢
Why are you trying to save me?
因为 艾寇 我也害怕
Because, Echo, I'm afraid, too.
我们就要去太空了
We are about to head to space,
接下来五年的每一天
where we will be tested
每一分钟 我们会在那里接受考验
every minute of every day for the next 5 years.
我不会骗你的
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我还是不相信你 也许永远也不信
I still don't trust you-- maybe I never will--
但你很强壮
but you are strong.
如果你跟我们一起上去太空
We have a better chance of surviving
我们就有更好的生存机会
if you're up there with us.
另外 我们也许需要扔掉个人
Plus, we may need to throw someone overboard
减轻负载
to lighten the load.
不管是什么 快说完 还有两分钟发射
Whatever this is, finish it, two minutes to launch.
走吧
Let's go.
现在把这个穿上
Put this back on now.
克拉克
Clarke?
我们尽量多等一会
We'll wait as long as we can.
快点 克拉克
Come on, Clarke.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
我知道 雷文
I know, Raven.
辐射已经在影响航♥空♥电子设备
The radiation's already affecting the avionics.
要走就只能趁现在
It's now or never.
她不跟我们一起走吗
She isn't coming?
我们能再等她一分钟吗
Can we give her another minute?
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
克拉克会希望我们这么做
This is what Clarke would want us to do.
再等下去 我们会死
If we wait, then we die.
等下 我们怎么知道她给我们通电了
Wait. How are we gonna know she got the power on, then?
我们到时就知道了
We'll know when we get there.
打开♥发♥射门
Opening launch door.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
这是唯一的选择
It's the only choice.
开始倒计时
?Initiating countdown.
发射倒计时 十
Go for launch in t-minus 10,
九八七六
9, 8, 7, 6,
五四三二一
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
快到了
Almost there.
助推器分离 倒数三二一
Booster separation in 3, 2, 1.
完成分离
Separation complete.
欢迎来到零重力 各位
Welcome to zero g, boys and girls.
不 记得 氧气是有限的 不要漂浮
No. Remember, oxygen is limited. No floating.
你的心率会上升 你会耗掉太多空气
Your heart rate will rise, and you'll use too much air.
灯不亮也不影响
Doesn't matter if the lights aren't on.
电脑 打开导航系统
Computer, engage navigation system,
预设坐标
preset coordinates.
把我带到大门 我负责剩下的
Get me to the damn door, and I'll do the rest.
打开预设坐标
Preset coordinates engaged.
我们应该能看见方舟
We should be getting our first look at the ring
就在现在
right about...now.
方舟是暗的
The ring is dark.
她没完成任务
She didn't get it done.
她会完成的
She will.
准备好太空漫步了吗 雷文
Ready for a space walk, Raven?
你知道我准备好了
You know I am,
但如果克拉克没让它通电
but if Clarke doesn't get the power on--
着装好
Suiting up.
天眼星一号♥ 天眼星一号♥
Sat-star-one. Sat-star-one.
圆盘无法对齐 圆盘无法对齐
Dish not aligned. Dish not aligned.
快动起来
Come on. Turn!
推荐使用手动操控
Manual override recommended.
不管那么多了
Here goes nothing.
该死
Uh, damn it.
警告 氧气只剩18%
Warning-- oxygen at 18%.
加油 克拉克 你能做到
Oh, come on, Clarke. You can do this.
-圆盘对齐 -好
- Dish aligned. - Yes!
圆盘对齐 圆盘对齐
Dish aligned. Dish aligned.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
15% 还剩十分钟的空气
15%. There's 10 minutes of air left.
17%
17%.
好吧 那很好
Well, that's good.
至少我不用看着你死去
At least I don't have to watch you die.
我抛下了她
I left her behind.
我抛下了她 总之 我们都会死
I left her behind, and we all die, anyway.
贝拉米 你看
Bellamy, look.
她做到了
She did it.
氧气水平 危险
Oxygen level-- critical.
天哪
Oh. God.
舒适的家啊
Home, sweet home, huh?
走廊尽头有个罩板
There's an access panel down at the end of the hallway.
氧气水平 临界
Oxygen level-- critical.
她没氧气了 我们怎么做
She's out of oxygen. What do we do?
我们共用
We share.
把她放在通风口附近
Put her down near the vents.
那是空气最先到达的地方
It's where the air will arrive first.
蒙蒂 知道要怎么做吗
Monty, know where this goes?
你边做我边教你
I'll have to talk you through it.
不不不不 用我的
No, no, no, no. We'll use mine.
我的更多
I've got more.
取下她的头盔
Get her helmet.
雷文 雷文 雷文
Raven, Raven, Raven.
哈珀
Harper.
氧气水平 危险
Oxygen level-- critical.
贝拉米快点 哈珀快缺氧了
Bellamy, hurry up. Harper's running out of air.
让开
Move!
好 取管子
Ok. Get the tubes.
-哈珀 -把她交给我 把她交给我
- Harper... - I got her. I got her.
就这样 哈珀
That's it. Harper...
我的手 来 共用 共用
Oh, gah! My hands. Here. Share, share.
蒙蒂 接下来怎么做
Monty, what next?
我们要把方舟的电力
Ok. We need to connect the ark power
接到发电机导管上
to the generator conduits.
找一条红黑电线
Look for a red-and-black wire.
好 找到了
All right. Got it.
快
Come on.
蒙蒂 蒙蒂 蒙蒂 不
Hey, Monty, Monty, Monty, no.
已经连接上了 我要怎么做
Hey, hey, it's connected. What do I do?
打开断路器
The breaker, flip it.
好吧 撑着
All right. Ok. Hang on.
没事了
It's all right. Hey.
她又救了我们
She saved us again.
没有她我们能做到吗
Think we can do this without her?
如果我们没活下来 她就白死了
If we don't, she died in vain,
我不会让这事发生
and I'm not gonna let that happen.
你认同我吗
You with me?
一直都是
Always.
六年零七天后
再来一次
Here we go again.
贝拉米 如果你能听到 你还活着
Bellamy, if you can hear me, you're alive.
荣耀之火过了2199天
It's been 2,199 days since praimfaya.
我不知道我为什么每天还在做这个
I don't know why I still do this every day.
也许这是我保持清醒的方法
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表