剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
If not, there's the door.
你要是走 没人会对你指指点点
No one here will judge you if you leave.
好 那么
Ok, then.
我想我们没有后顾之忧了
I guess we have nothing to lose.
你不能永远不理我 雷文
You can't ignore me forever, Raven.
我是说我想你可以试试看
I mean, I guess you could try,
但我和你是一类人 而我知道真♥相♥
but we're the same, you and I, and I know the truth.
你不想在地堡里苟且偷生
You don't want to live in a bunker,
你也不想当一个永远
and you don't want to be the good little soldier,
听克拉克的号♥令行事的小喽啰
always doing what Clarke tells you to do.
我知道你真正想要的
I know what you do want.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Stop. Stop!
天哪 你不是真实的
God, you're not-- you're not real.
你只是
You're just--
那并不代表我说错了
That doesn't mean that I'm not right.
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
What the hell do you want from me?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
你的时间不多了
Your time is running out.
我说的不是辐射
And I'm not talking about the radiation.
我说的是你的大脑
I'm talking about your brain.
你得问问自己
You need to ask yourself--
你要怎么出去
How are you gonna go out?
困在下面
Down here?
折磨 痛苦
Miserable? In pain?
还是逃离出去 自在飘浮
Or up there? Free? Floating?
我测试了所有模拟
I've run all the simulations.
燃料不够返程
There's not enough fuel to get back.
谁说要回来了
Who said anything about getting back?
你的朋友都被安置好了
Your friends are taken care of.
他们不需要你在地堡里保证他们活命
They don't need you to keep them alive in the bunker.
但如果你去了 就需要他们
But you will need them if you go there.
电脑程序正在加速摧毁你的神经元
The computer code is destroying your neurons at an advanced rate.
很快你就不知道怎么给自己系鞋带
Soon you're not gonna know how to tie your own shoes,
更别说怎么将
let alone how to convert
发射启动服转换成
a launch entry suit into something
能太空行走的宇航服
that you can spacewalk in.
你能帮我太空行走
You can help me spacewalk?
如果你要出去
If you're gonna go out,
不如出去看看风景
might as well go out with a view.
来吧 继续
Come on, come back.
我准备好再来一次了
I'm good to go again.
你的朋友米勒现在该回来了
Your friend Miller should be back by now.
他们不会回来了 约翰
They're not coming back, John.
那我们就自己去波利斯
So we go to Polis ourselves.
船停在了水域的另一边
The boat's on the wrong side of the water.
我们到不了那里
We'll never make it.
那我们就在灯塔的地堡抵御暴风雨
Then I guess we ride out the storm in the lighthouse bunker.
待五年吗
For 5 years?
我们会饿死的
We'll starve.
有了爱情 还要什么面包啊
Who needs food when you have love, right?
我们在外面就被搜过身了
We were searched outside.
我要是一小时后没回去 我的军队就会进攻
If I'm not back in an hour, my army will attack.
那我真是太高兴了
你就是盖娅吧
You must be Gaia.
-我是... -我知道你是谁
- I'm-- ?- I know who you are...
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
你帮我的人找到了地堡
You helped my people find the bunker.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
你把火种交给了
And you gave the flame
眼见着火种被毁而无作为的国王
to an unworthy king, who saw it destroyed.
我可不像你这么感激人家
I am not as grateful.
去看看是什么这么兴师动众
Let's see what all the fuss is about.
你先请 瓦黑达
After you, Wanheda.
我的敌人都聚在一起了
All my enemies in one place.
他们是谁
Who are they?
部落人联盟的将军们
The war chiefs of the Trikru alliance.
她该一个人来的
She was supposed to be alone.
那有什么意思
What fun would that be?
你杀害了我们的人♥民♥
You murdered our people.
烧毁了我们的村庄
You burned our villages.
而你还敢打着和平的旗号♥到这来
Yet you have the nerve to come here in the name of peace.
不是和平 是为了生存
Not peace. Survival.
你想独占这座地堡
You tried to take this bunker for yourself,
可我来了 愿意跟你谈判
yet here I am, willing to talk.
部落人联盟占据着寺庙
The Trikru alliance holds the temple.
你当然愿意谈判了
Of course you're willing to talk.
而阿兹哥达联盟包围着寺庙
And the Azgeda alliance surrounds it.
我们没谈成协议 你的族人就休想进来
None of your people will get inside unless we come to terms.
战争无可避免
This war is inevitable.
现在还没爆发战争只是因为
The only reason it hasn't happened before now
莱克萨下了命令
is that Lexa commanded it.
唯一不可避免的就是荣耀之火
The only thing that's inevitable is Praimfaya.
六天后 没躲进地堡的人都会死
In 6 days, anyone who is not in this bunker will be dead.
那就等着那一天
Then we should get to it.
罗恩
Roan.
我们谈过了
We talked.
那就开战吧
Now we fight.
不
No.
这里的空间容得下1200人
There is room for 1,200 people in here.
我们可以均分共享
We could share it equally.
所有部落都能存活
All of the clans can survive.
莱克萨也会希望这样的
That's what Lexa would have wanted.
你说得对 她会希望这样
You're right. She would have.
如果她在这 部落或许真的会听令于她
And if she were here, the clans might actually have obeyed her.
但是现在没有司令能控制我们
But seeing that there's no commander to rule us...
就开战吧
War it is.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道火种在你手上
I know you have the flame.
我知道奥克塔维亚给你了
I know Octavia gave it to you.
我想你得走了 克拉克
I think you should leave, Clarke.
我不能让他们因为
I can't let them fight a war over
某件能拯救我们的事开战
the one thing that can save us.
就连瓦黑达也没法阻止部落互相残杀
Not even Wanheda can stop the clans from killing each other.
不 但司令可以
No. But a commander could.
司令当然可以
Of course a commander could.
遗憾的是只有夜之血脉才行
Unfortunately, we need a Natblida for that.
让我做司令
Make me the commander.
堵死了
Ahh. It's jammed.
跟其他的一样
Same as the others.
但得炸毁这扇门
But this is the door to blow.
我们有多少瓦斯罐
How many gas canisters do we have?
开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
在韦瑟山 我们用水挡住了瓦斯
In Mount Weather, we beat the gas by using water.
贾斯珀肯定准备好了
Jasper will be ready for that.
慢着 让我跟他们说说
Just slow down. Let me talk to them.
贝拉米 有四百多人准备好出发了
Bellamy, we have over 400 people ready to march.
枪
Gun.
哈珀的
Harper's.
他们还有多少人有武器
How many more of them are armed?
不知道 很少
I don't know. A few.
"DNR"
"DNR"?
不必抢救
Do not resuscitate.
贾斯珀 放下枪
Jasper, put down the gun.
开门
Open the door.
我们不会出来
We're not coming out.
简直疯了
This is insane.
如果有办法可以活下来
Are you really willing to die,
你真的愿意去死吗
when there's a way to live?
他们愿意吗
Are they?
这就是关键 我们不认为有办法活下来
That's just it. We don't think it's a way to live.
走吧 拜托
Just go. Please.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表