剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Even though I didn't want to open the door?
没错
Yes.
没有好的选择
There was no good choice.
从来没有
There never is.
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你们还能坐下两个人吗
You got room for two more?
墨菲 你在这里做什么
Murphy, what are you doing here?
我们听你们说去找雷文
We heard you were going after Raven.
我们只是想帮忙
We just want to help.
那座岛我去过几十次了
I've been to that island dozens of times.
没人能比我更熟悉水路
No one knows the water better than me.
如果我们带被选中的人回来
Maybe it'll help our chances
我们被选中的几率没准就变大了
if we bring home the chosen ones.
会有一次抽签
There's a lottery.
我会保证你的名字在里面的
I'll make sure that your name is in it.
那艾默莉呢
And Emori?
我会尽我所能
I'll do the best I can.
走这边
This way.
你究竟打的什么算盘 墨菲
What are you really up to, Murphy?
你开门的时候就致我们于死地了
You killed us when you opened that door.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
什么 你以为我们的人
Oh, what, did you think our people
会在艾默莉和我身上浪费机会吗
are gonna waste a spot on Emori, on me?
我们本来很安全 但你害了我们
We were safe, and you screwed us.
你想知道我们打的什么算盘吗
You want to know what we're up to?
就是生存
It's called surviving.
那座岛上有一处地堡
There's a bunker on that island.
你们是我们的司机 就是这样
You're our ride. That's it.
那座地堡里没有储备 墨菲
That bunker's not stocked, Murphy.
你们五个月都挺不过去 更别说五年
You won't last 5 months, let alone 5 years.
没错 我们估计挺不过
No. We probably won't.
但我们至少能挺过死亡冲击波
At least we'll survive the death wave.
我们不可能都是骨干成员
We can't all be essential personnel
或是有一位当地表人女王的妹妹
or have a sister who's queen of the grounders.
我们曾面临过灭亡
We have faced extinction before,
但我们坚持了下来
and we have persevered,
我们对于牺牲从不感到陌生
but we have always been familiar with sacrifice,
今天我们将再一次接受考验
And today we will be tested once again.
地表在未来五年内都无法适宜生存
The ground won't be survivable for 5 years.
我们也确认了这座地堡
We've confirmed that this bunker
在这一段期间内只能生产1200人份的
can only generate oxygen and food for 1,200 people
氧气和食物
for that length of time.
经由选举委任
By mandate of the conclave,
我们部落获得了一百个人的位置
our clan has been given 100 spaces,
跟其他所有部落分得的位置数相同
an equal number of spots as all the rest.
我们会举♥行♥一次平等的抽签来决定人选
To fill them, we will hold a fair lottery.
我们会举♥行♥一次平等的抽签
We will hold a fair lottery,
每个人的机会都是均等的
an equal chance for everybody.
你认为没有我们
How long do you think
地表人能在这里活多久
the grounders would last in here without us?
我们的人知道怎样操作
Our people know how to operate
氧气洗涤器和水栽培设备
oxygen scrubbers and hydro farms.
-没错 -没错
- Yeah! - Yeah!
我们要运作这个地方
We're gonna be running this place.
我们理应得到更多位置
We deserve more spots.
我跟你们一样不愿有这种结果
I don't like this any more than you do,
但我们必须让
but we must call upon
人性善意的一面来指引我们
the better angels of our nature to guide us.
就像方舟上的人口缩减一样
Like the culling on the Ark,
今天我们必须用一部分人的牺牲来换取
some must die today so that our people
我们人♥民♥的生存
may survive.
那她呢
What about her?
她也在抽签名单上吗
Is her name in the lottery, too?
我们就让某个地表人占掉
We're just gonna let some grounder
我们的一个席位吗
take a bed from one of our own?
对 不行
Right! No!
不如让她的自己人救她吧
I say we let her own people save her.
大家都冷静
Everybody calm down.
我们经历了太多 不能再互相攻击了
We've come too far to turn on each other now.
你说那些是因为你知道自己是安全的
You're just saying that because you know you're safe.
别说了 哈迪
Let it go, Hardy.
把她扔出去
Let's throw her out.
别碰她 放开她
Leave her alone! Let her go!
守卫 拦住他们
Guard, stop them.
拦住他们 放开我
Stop them. Get off me.
放开我
Let go of me. Aah! Uh!
奈拉 跟我来
Niylah, you're with me.
她安全了
She's safe.
你们现在又少了一个位置
You now have one less spot to fill.
奥克塔维亚 求你了 你不能这样做
Octavia, please. You got to stop this.
你是天空人 是我们的人
You're Skaikru. You're one of us.
我是你们的人
I'm one of you?
你逼我躲到地板下
You made me hide under the floor.
你流放了我的母亲
You floated my mother.
我现在不用躲了
I'm not hiding now.
别这样
Don't do this.
其他所有部落选出部落的幸存者
Every other clan has chosen their survivors,
其他所有部落
every other clan.
天空人也不例外
Skaikru is no different.
时间截止到午夜
You have until midnight.
选人 不然都得死
Choose, or you all die.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
他们很害怕
They're scared.
我们都怕
We all are.
战争是人的天性
It's human nature to fight.
我不会忘记你为我做的事
I'll never forget that you did for me.
借一步说话 奥克塔维亚
A word, Octavia?
我担心如果天空人不做决定 事态只会恶化
I fear this will only get worse if Skaikru can't decide.
你知道结局会怎样
You know how this has to end.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't do it?
你给出条件了 无路可退
You gave your terms. There is no going back.
我知道很困难
I know this is hard,
但你是勇士 奥克塔维亚
but you're the champion, Octavia.
人们尊敬你
Wonkru looks to you now.
需要做什么 他们就会做
They will do what needs to be done.
你只需要发号♥施令
You just need to give the command.
我不是勇士 因陀罗
I'm no champion, Indra.
我躲起来了
I hid.
伊利安帮了我 罗恩也帮了我
Ilian helped me. Roan helped me.
我不是全凭一己之力做到的
I didn't do this on my own.
领袖从来都不孤军奋战
No leader ever does.
安全的感觉很好
It felt good to be safe.
我之前从没这种感觉
I never felt that way before...
就像我有了家
like I had a home.
有我在就有家 明白吗
Your home is with me, ok?
你为什么要来执行这项任务 克拉克
Why did you come on this mission, Clarke?
雷文是我的朋友
Raven's my friend.
昨天你还狠心把朋友留在外面送死
Yesterday, you were fine leaving your friend out to die,
也包括我妹妹 凯恩
my sister, too, Kane...
我没有狠心 你知道的
I wasn't fine with it, and you know that.
贝拉米 我从没想过伤害你
Bellamy, I never meant to hurt you.
拿枪指着我真是奇怪的表达方式
Aiming a gun at me is a strange way of showing it.
我没有扣动扳机
I didn't pull the trigger.
那样就算没事了吗
Is that supposed to make it ok?
一切都不好
Nothing is ok.
不管我怎么选 总会有人死
Whatever choice I make, somebody always dies.
没朝我开枪
Well, not shooting me,
就是正确的选择
that was the right choice.
小心
Look out!
坐稳了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表