剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Well, he was making a lot of noise.
你说的没错 那样做是挺混♥蛋♥的好吧
You're right. It was a dick move, ok?
贾斯珀比看上去要坚强
Jasper's a lot stronger than he looked.
很遗憾他以懦夫的方式做了了结
It was a shame he took the coward's way out.
你没资格这么说
You don't get to say that!
放松 不然你会撕坏我的防护服的
Just take it easy, or you're gonna tear my suit.
你担心的就只有这个
Of course that's all you care about.
听着 我是不想打断你的过度反应
Look. I hate interrupting your little overreaction
但是时间不等人
you're having, but tick tock.
八个人要在太空里待五年
8 people alone in space for 5 years,
当中居然有个约翰·墨菲
and one of them's John Murphy.
我真该喝了那些茶的
I should have drank the tea.
时间不等人 墨菲
Tick tock, Murphy.
在这里 在这里 快过来
It's here. It's here. Come on.
帮我照亮一点
Uh! Give me some light. Hey.
贝卡太聪明了
Becca was brilliant.
她的公♥司♥设计了构成方舟的
Her company designed most of the tech that went
空间站的绝大多数技术装备
to the space stations that made up the Ark.
那么兼容性就没有问题了
Compatibility won't be an issue, then?
你比看上去要聪明
You're smarter than you look.
过来 我需要你帮忙
Come on. I need your help.
线缆就在它后面
The wiring's behind it.
你来拉 我来解扣 但别拉太过了
You pull, I unhook, but not too far.
我们需要把所有的线缆接到方舟上
We need all the wires to connect to the Ark.
知道了
Gotcha.
这是能拉到的最大限度了 老兄
This is as far as it's gonna go, man.
你需要把手伸进去
You got to reach in there.
我够不着 我的手套太大了
I can't reach. My gloves are too big.
我要把手套摘下来
I'm gonna take off my gloves.
-什么 你要什么 -我们没时间了
- I'm sorry. You're gonna what? - we're running out of time.
这是你自找的
It's your funeral.
现在把它拉出来
Pull it off now.
我们需要你们的帮助 哈珀 我们上
Guys, need your help. Harper, let's go.
我也很担心 但我们需要搞定这事
I'm worried, too, but we got to get this done.
快点
我们再来过一遍
So let's go over this again.
我得出了藻场要两个月的时间
I figure two months until the algae farm
才能为我们生产足够量的口粮
produces enough to feed us.
如果我们合理消耗军用口粮就可以挺过去
If we ration the MREs, we should get there.
太空里的地表人 真是个矛盾的说法
Grounders in space, it's an oxymoron.
生存是项团队运动 尤其是在上面
Survival's a team sport, especially up there.
这是唯一的选择
It was the only choice.
另外 "唯一的选择"也是一种矛盾
Only choice, also an oxymoron, by the way.
冷汗也是
So is cold sweat.
你对夜之血脉的解决方案还在抱有希望
Still holding out hope for that Nightblood solution.
本来就没什么解决方案
There was never any solution.
阿莉对此并没有错
Alie was right about that.
我们的战斗还没结束
Our fight is not over.
我妈妈梦见了我死去
My mom had a vision of me dying,
就跟雷文的那个
just like the one Raven had
告诉她这里有火箭的梦一样
that told her there was a rocket here.
这不是一♥码♥事
It is not the same thing.
是啊 他们俩都受了电磁脉冲
Yeah. They were both emp'd.
艾比也会没事的
And Abby will be fine, too.
雷文有跟她说过怎样停止
Raven told her how to stop it.
我说的不是这件事
That's not what I'm talking about.
如果我发生什么事
If anything happens to me--
你不会发生任何事
Nothing is happening to you.
来吧 我们把这些水的数据再算一遍
Come on. Let's run these water numbers again.
求你了 贝拉米 你得听我说
Please, Bellamy, I need you to hear this.
我和你一起经历了很多
We've been through a lot together, you and I.
我起初不喜欢你 很明显
I didn't like you at first-- that's no secret--
即便如此 你做的每件傻事
But even then, every stupid thing you did,
都是为了保护你妹妹
it was to protect your sister.
她不是总能看到 但我看到了
She didn't always see that, but I did.
你有颗仁慈善良的心 贝拉米
You've got such a big heart, Bellamy.
克拉克
Clarke--
人们跟随你
People follow you.
你用这颗心激励着他们
You inspire them because of this,
但只有你也理智行事才能确保我们活下去
but the only way to make sure we survive is if you use this, too.
你对我是这印象
I got you for that.
雷文的预言成真了
Raven's premonition came true.
不
Agh! No! Ugh...
雷文 怎么了
Raven, what is it?
时间来不及了
Oh, there isn't enough time.
我们操之过急了
We're pushing too hard.
怎么了
What's happening?
电脑 检查系统
Computer, systems check.
发射系统 良好
Launch system--optimal.
导航系统 良好
Navigation system--optimal.
生命支持系统 评估损坏情况
Life-support system-- assessing damage.
没事 反正我们在用辅助系统
It's ok. We're using supplemental, anyway.
所有生命支持系统都失灵了
All life-support systems are offline.
等着 还有两个
Just wait. Two more.
登陆系统 良好
Landing system-- optimal.
通讯器 说话啊
Comms, talk to me.
通讯系统 评估损坏情况
Communication system--assessing damage.
所有通讯系统都失灵了
All communication systems are offline.
给通讯系统采取推荐修复措施
Recommend repair options for communication system.
谁管这些啊 反正没人说话
Who cares? There no one to talk to, anyway.
安静
Quiet.
损坏无法修复
Damage is beyond repair.
需要替换整个系统
Total system replacement required.
说话啊 雷文
Talk to us, Raven.
我们哪都去不了
We're not going anywhere.
电脑 终止发射序列
Computer, terminate launch sequence.
发射序列已终止
Launch sequence terminated.
雷文 解释一下
Raven, explain.
很简单 方舟里没电
It's simple. There's no power in the ring.
两分钟前我以为不是故障
Two minutes ago, I thought it wasn't a problem
因为我可以远程启动
because I could activate it remotely.
通过火箭的通讯系统
Over the rocket's comm system.
那我们就从里面打开电源
So we turn the power on from the inside.
我们进不去 这才是重点
We can't get inside. That's the point.
没电 连机房♥门都没法打开
Without power, we can't even open the hangar door.
雷文 好好想想
Raven, think.
你之前解决过比这更严重的问题
You've solved bigger problems than this before.
是啊 53分钟内做不到
Oh, yeah, not in 53 minutes.
-雷文 -完了 克拉克
- Raven-- - It's over, Clarke.
如果阿莉的代码还在
You know, maybe if I still had ALIE's code
侵蚀我的大脑 我或许能想到办法
eating away my brain, I could figure it out.
我本身并没那么聪明
I'm not smart enough myself.
雷文
Hey, Raven...
你可以的
You can do this.
真的 你可以的
Yes, you can.
在你根本没听说阿莉之前
How many times have you saved our asses
你救过我们多少次啊
before you ever even heard of ALIE?
多到数不清
Oh, too many to count.
太对了
You're damn right.
我们不需要阿莉在方舟上
We don't need ALIE on the Ark.
我们需要你
We need you.
怎么了
What?
阿莉之前在方舟上 阿莉之前在方舟上
ALIE was on the Ark. Alie was on the Ark.
我当时就在那 离刺杀开关很近
I was right there, so close to the kill switch,
但她通过把自己传输到方舟逃过一劫
but she got away by transmitting herself to the ring.
利用庙里的电脑
Using the pod in the temple.
对 她能做到 我们也能
Yes. If she can do it, so can we.
雷文 我们将没法按时回到波利斯
Raven, we'll never make it back to Polis on time,
而无线电也坏掉了
and the radios are dead.
我们有比无线电更好的东西
We have something better than radios--
卫星塔
The satellite tower.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表